Bluegirls journey to ar*e island

no, actually - he's based near holborn. but he doesn't hang out in the ladies' loos anyway (i hope!)

I think it's a recipie book (much needed one too)

Well done on the 5lber!

I hope you are over that nasty incident now - it will soon become a distant memory dont worry.

I am going for my EFT on Thursday and I am tres excited

Oooh you must let us know how you get along. I'm really interested in doing something productive like that. I've just started reading the beck CBT book. Have you used it at all?

Incident will never be forgotten, but is becoming more amusing as I look back on it. I'm back to being constipated again. CDC sold me some of their powder, it's not worked so far, but knowing my luck it'll be on the train to Newcastle tomorrow!

Yeah I guess so. Im on a group on facebook and they've talked about them being for people to go back to normal eating or on the 810 week. I'm not sure I am ready to introduce food like that SS suits me just fine at the moment

Monday means Newcastle and a week with the Geordies. Can't remember what day I'm on by things are definitely working. A male colleague today asked me if I had new glasses or had done my hair differently. The answer to both being no. By the end of my meeting with him, he asked if I'd lost weight.........whoop-hooo!

I know it's a bit naughty for a colleague to make comments but jeeze I don't care about political correctness, I've lost nearly a blimmin stone!

In other news I am constipated again.

Just seen this great post, what have you lost and what do you still have to lose?

I've lost a bald eagle and a guinea pig. I've still got a small bale of hay ahead!

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
1.5 pounds = a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs
3 pounds = an average human brain
4 pounds = an ostrich egg
5 pounds = a Chihuahua
6 pounds = a human’s skin
7.5 pounds = an average newborn
8 pounds = a human head
10 pounds= chemical additives an American consumes each year
11 pounds = an average housecat
12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs
16 pounds = a sperm whale’s brain
20 pounds = an automobile tire
23 pounds = amount of pizza an average American eats in a year
24 pounds = a 3-gallon tub of super premium ice cream
25 pounds = an average 2 year old
30 pounds = amount of cheese an average American eats in a year
33 pounds = a cinder block
36 pounds = a mid-size microwave
40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg
44 pounds = an elephant’s heart
50 pounds = a small bale of hay
55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner
60 pounds = an elephant’s penis (yep, weights more than his heart!)
66 pounds = fats and oils an average American eats in a year
70 pounds = an Irish Setter
77 pounds = a gold brick
80 pounds = the World’s Largest Ball of Tape
90 pounds = a newborn calf
100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
111 pounds = red meat an average American eats in a year
117 pounds = an average fashion model (and she’s 5’11”)
118 pounds = the complete Encyclopedia Britannica
120 pounds = amount of trash you throw away in a month
130 pounds = a newborn giraffe
138 pounds = potatoes an average American eats in a year
140 pounds = refined sugar an average American eats in a year
144 pounds = an average adult woman (and she’s 5’4”)
150 pounds = the complete Oxford English Dictionary
187 pounds = an average adult man
200 pounds = 2 Bloodhounds
235 pounds = Arnold Schwarzenegger
300 pounds = an average football lineman
400 pounds = a Welsh pony

Tuesday has been a busy day. Just enough time for breathing definitely not enough time to feel like I'm missing out on food which has to be a good thing.

I started looking at the Linda spangle book last night, so today is day 2 of my 100 day plan. Anyone else used it? I'm just so nervous about getting back to real life and eating and all those cycles we get on, that I want to do everything I can now to prepare myself for life and portion sizes and choice.

Has anyone else used the book? Have you found it useful? Have you found anything better for you?

I love love love 100 days of weight loss. It's more about eating though, but I have used the two bite rule and the wide road to great effect!

I'm onlyon day two so I'm still to discover your bites and wide road. I feel I am already becoming a little obsessed with the journey and the speed it will happen and where I'll be when I get there. Maybe, just maybe, I might be a tiny tiny bit of a control freak!

Back