Blue's last chance with exante.

Well packing is half done. I've never had to pack for a 'proper' holiday before so its weird having to pack so much stuff!
Getting a little anxious about being away and somewhere new but I have medication to keep my nerves in check should I need them :)

I will be coming off exante this weekend because I will be eating and drinking on hol.
I'm not going to go mad and eat everything in sight! I just don't want to have to worry about what I should/shouldn't be having.
I'll probably have one or two exante packs a day and then a meal though, might be easier.

Oh and I have a wedding to go to in august. I've never been to one before. So no idea what to wear, I'd love to wear a dress but don't know what would suit me or anything.
Any suggestions welcome!

Have a great holiday and spend your time relaxing x

Holiday tomorrow, yay!
Cant believe its here at long last.

Didn't come off the diet over the weekend, might not come off it at all. We shall see.

Have a great week everyone.
See you when I get back!

Have a great time Blue :D
I hope the weather is kind for you :D

Have a great time

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :wavey:

And SO ready to get back on exante again coz I did eat rather a lot on holiday! I don't feel guilty at all either :D
I had a great time, have come back sunburnt and tired but happy and relaxed.
I did manage to break my little finger and get covered in cuts and HUGE bruises and bash my head so I have a bleed in my eye........I slipped when going down the steps of my caravan!! They were steep and really quite high up.
That was the night before my birthday, I went to A&E the next morning because I was in so much pain which meant I spent the first few hours of my 30th birthday in hospital!
Other than that we spent days on the beach, wandering around shops, and doing other touristy things.
We've already booked our holiday back that way next year (but staying somewhere else coz I never wanna see a caravan again!)

Ooooooooooooooohhh AND, I said before that I enter competitions but haven't had a 'big' win yet. Well I went through my emails today and I have won a night in a 5* hotel in London, a 3 course meal at a restaurant, and tickets to the theatre.....all for 4 people (all things are part of one competition I entered) So we're going to that in July. Cant wait.

Glad to have you back and happy to hear you had such a good time, but ouch for the broken finger and other injuries. And oooh nice prize :) Can you choose what you can go and see in the theatre or is that pre-chosen? You'll have a fabulous time.

The show was pre-chosen. It's a show called 'Once'. I have no idea what it's about! But we will be getting top price tickets and sitting in one of those boxes up the top....very posh!!
Never been to the theatre before.

I've not heard of that one but I'm sure it'll be good and if you've never been it will be a wonderful experience. I love the theatre but don't go as often as I would like as its pretty expensive.

Im glad you had a good holiday Blue :D
Shame about the fall though :(
A night away in july is a great wee thing to work towards :D

I have been lurking and not been on plan AT ALL :(
I feel awful, months of being off plan and I have gained most of the weight I'd lost.

Back on it again as of yesterday.
I NEED this weight gone, I want to have a baby but being this weight (and having the miscarriage) has totally messed my cycles up.
Plus I am going to be bridesmaid for my brother next June and I wanna look awesome!

The police thing though is dragging on and on :(
I guess the good news is that it IS going to trial, there is plenty of evidence and the idiot is being faced with 7 charges against me and could get up to 14 years in prison.
Only problem is that we wont get the trial/court date for another 4 months or so.
I just cant wait for it to all be over.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well.

I have 3 weeks of exante left and am then going to try a month of slim and save. I might even alternate monthly for the whole time I'm on this weight loss journey to see if that stops me getting bored and falling off the wagon.

Oh and the finger I broke while on holiday in May hasn't healed right. It's looking like I will need surgery to sort it out. Noooooooooooooo!

Good morning Blue and well done on getting back on the wagon.

Being a bridesmaid for your brother is such an incentive to stay on track. Good luck xx

Hi Blue Hope you are well.. I really love your diary you are my inspiration on this Exante journey you keep on going no matter what life throws at you..i havent been dieting the last few months but on Monday 15/07 I am restarting.. So please keep
posting thankyou xx

Good luck with your restart

Hi Blue. I've just read through your diary. You have clearly had a very difficult time and still have the trial to go through too. I hope you manage to stay on top of things and wish you all the luck you need on you're weight loss journey. I know it is difficult to stick to dieting when you have a lot of other things going on but maybe if you focus on this it will help.

Well I'm back.......I have actually been on the wagon for a whole week!!
I didn't want to post at the start of the week and then have to admit to another failure!
But nope, no failure this week. I have stuck to it 100% (doing a mixture of exante and slim&save right now which seems to be working for me)

Anyway, this week I have lost 13lbs :D :D :D
Wish it could have been a whole stone but no matter.
On to week 2.

Welcome back Blue, and well done:D

Woohoo!! Well done blue :) I'm back on the wagon too, day 17 for me :) 1st10 off so far :) good luck blue!

Back