BMI and new starter

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by happykitten, 30 August 2009 Social URL.

1. happykitten

happykitten Full Member

Hi,
    I've been doing w8 for life as my BMI is 26.5. However, I've moved house and now I'm too far away from my consultant (and there are no others in the area). I was wondering if cambridge diet offered something similar for someone with a BMI of 26-27?
    Many thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Hi Happykitten. You can do any of the programmes with that BMI. Once your BMI hits 25 then you start to work up the programmes from SS or SS+

So basically the answer is yes. You could quite quickly get to BMI 25 on Cambridge and then more up to 810 for as long as you like to get to where you want to be.

The best bet is to look on the CD website and see if there is a CDC near you. You can phone them and ask questions. Go with the person happy to chat and answer any queries, who might not necessarily be the closest to you. It's important that you get a CDC who suits you :)

Best of luck x

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

You have to be 1stone over a BMI25 in most cases this works out at BMI27 in order to start SS or SS+, if your BMI is 26.5 you will need to start on 810.

5. happykitten

happykitten Full Member

Thank you for the information x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.