BMI Now 24.5!!!

danielpartyuk

WOW! In 10 days my BMI has come from 27 to 24.5 and I have lost well over a stone now! Im in disbelief! I'm on sole source for the next 2 weeks because my counciller only see's me once every 2 weeks but when I next see her im sure ill be able to start working up the steps and introducing food!!!!!! woo!

Reactions: KD
Actually, you can sole source until you have a BMI of 25 (the plus 1 stone thing is about whether you can do sole source in the first place). So by rights, you should be moving up to 810 - which you can do to goal if you want to.

But wow! What amazing progress! :clap::clap::clap: You should be so proud of yourself!

wow thanks great news not sure about cd soups?

Congrats! Bet you're well pleased with yourself! :)

But agree with the above comments, you really do need to be doing at least 810 now... x

I got another 2 stone to loose though - my counciller just said stay on it until I see her next and she'll go through what to do next. Remember im on 4 per day not 3 per day! That sound ok? x

None of us are going to encourage someone with a BMI under 25 to carry on SS'ing even if it is 4 pack hun, I'm sorry.
You've done really well so far but you really need to be eating a bit now.

I got another 2 stone to loose though - my counciller just said stay on it until I see her next and she'll go through what to do next. Remember im on 4 per day not 3 per day! That sound ok? x

Sorry Daniel, but no...it's not okay really :( Your 4 equals a ladies 3. It's still SS.

I should imagine that your CDC wasn't expecting such a quick first 10 days. You do need to be on 810. Don't want to be losing lean mass.

When do you see her next?

Youve done great totally amazing just keep on going on SS till you next see your CDC and then discuss what your going to do next :D enjoy hopefully losing more from now till then on SS then see about moving up but just make sure your happy with what you are doing as afterall this diet is all about you and whats right for your body :)

Back