Boo! Week 4 and I only lost 1 Pound :-(

Chaos_A

Hi There

Just felt like a bit of a moan. Just completed week 4 and only lost a pound. Weigh loss hasn't been massive to date, 16 Pounds in 3 weeks and then only a pound this week.

I have moved to SS+ but also doing cardio 5 mornings a week. Was expecting this week to be a big one.

At least I lost an inch on my waist. Hopefully its juts my body adjusting and will see some good losses next week.

Hope everyone is well

i know how you feel - i just had second week and only lost 1.75 lbs. fingers crossed we're both going through an adjustment stage and we'll have a good result next week. stay strong !

Have no words for comfort to share with you as I lost minute amount in week 2 & 3.

Got really depressed about it but then thought, hey on average it's about 5lbs loss per week! That's what cheered me up.

I am planning on walking three times this week (around 30mins at lunchtime) and hoping this will speed up my weight loss for my next WI.

Thanks guys. I know everyone goes through a bit of a slow patch. Its just difficult to stay motivated and not cheat. I bougth a box of champagne truffles at the shops today, but I didnt end upi eating them which is good. I need to start some some big loss to motivate me and stay on track.

Good luck to you both. We just need to be strong and stick to it. It will happen for us

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa there lady!!!!! Hold the phone a moment....let's just get things in perspective here..... 17 lbs of lard gone in only 4 weeks??!!! That is utterly amazing girl....you ought to be jumping for joy! Try not to focus on the little steps, 'coz it's the big overall picture that counts, and what you've achieved is incredible. Pat yourself on the back for all that you HAVE achieved, and not what you haven't. x

Thanks Cackle
You are right. On such a strict diet I was expecting to lose more. However, I have lost a lot and just need to keep at it. Ive worked out that in order to get to my goal weight I will need to lose 1.6kgs a week (sorry should use pounds on here, about 3.5 pounds a week) which should be do able especially as I get fitter and do more exercise.
Hope your week is going well

Thanks Cackle
You are right. On such a strict diet I was expecting to lose more. However, I have lost a lot and just need to keep at it. Ive worked out that in order to get to my goal weight I will need to lose 1.6kgs a week (sorry should use pounds on here, about 3.5 pounds a week) which should be do able especially as I get fitter and do more exercise.
Hope your week is going well

I thought my Consultant was winding me up yesterday when she told me I'd lost a pound. 2nd week of starvation and exercise for one little pound of fat!! However, it is my TOTM and she said to have lost at all at that time of the month is good going, and that more will come off next week, so hoping for a great loss next week now!! No pressure body, but get a shift on! I am looking at the overall picture tho, and aware that it's the end result that counts, not the figures in the meantime. I'll get there! Onwards........ :)

:talk017:

Instead of looking at the weightloss on a weekly basis i have decided to look at over a month.. I know i am going to get wks with great loss and sometimes wks with very little. We all loose weight differently so dont be too down on yourself you have done fantastic so far. Keep at it and you will get the results you want xx

well done on your loss so far, as others have said, keep looking at the overall and not just weekly loss (i know thats easier said than done) just try to keep positive and remember any loss is a step in the right direction, it could be due to the exercise - your body may be holding water or something, which should settle as your body gets used to it all xx

Back