Boobs be gone...

• Breakfast:- Bacon and tomatoes on toast (b) with brown sauce (1syn)
  • Lunch:- Salad with cottage cheese and red leics (a)
  • Dinner:- Pasta n sauce (0.5syns) with chips
  • Pudding:- muller light, HiFi (b2) and oranges

Haven't been writing it down, but I've been staying on plan, kind of.
I went for a Chinese for my late bday meal (my bday is 23rd DEC, but I hate Xmas crowds) and used 62 syns..... Whoops
So I spent 2 days eating as few syns as possible and today I'm starving
  • Breakfast:-x 2 toast with Marj (2syns)
  • Lunch:- Butternut Squash soup
  • Dinner:- Slimzone Thai Green Curry and chips.
Sadly the Thai Green Curry was too spicy for me and the chips were undercooked so I'm still starving......
Going to have to go raid the fridge in a minute....
  • Pudding:- SW cheesecake (2syn) with a tbsp of nutella mixed in (4.5syns), x2 oranges, x2 plums, a banana and a Muller light........and I'm still hungry!!!!

Last edited:
Back to my normal amount of syns this morning, so I stuffed my face with wonderful wonderful syns :)
  • Breakfast:- Bacon and tomatoes on x2 toast with Marj (2syns) and brown sauce (2syns).
  • Lunch:- Butternut squash soup with x2 bread and Marj (2syns)
  • Dinner:- Gammon roast with carrots, broccoli, cabbage and gravy

Last edited:
  • Breakfast:- x2 toast and Marj (2syns)
  • Lunch:- smoked salmon salad with mayo (2syns) and x2 oranges
  • Dinner:- Slimzone tikka masala with rice and creme fraiche (3syns) and banana
Pleased to see that although my pregnancy belly is bigger than it should be I'm sure, at least its not saggy at the bottom anymore. I think I look pregnant, but I'm sure everyone just thinks I look fatter than usual. I still haven't had a single person ask if I'm pregnant, only 9wks left.

Lol. I saw a lady at work looking at baby names on her computer and the next time I was in she was looking at 'parents who work' PowerPoint presentation (BTW it says something about frequent naps lol). I was too scared to ask incase she was just randomly searching avoiding work.
Get a baby on board badge thing.

Baby is finally here. After loosing some pounds I totally embraced my hunger for the last month or so. Was way too nervous to find out how much I weighed just before I had her. She was born on the 29th March by c-section at 9lb 13.

I weighed myself 3 or 4 days later and I was 25st 1 eeeek. Still unable to cook for myself I carried on eating rubbish but when baby turned 8 days old I weighed again and was 24st 7 so I guess a lot of it is water retention. today's the day I get back on the wagon.
My hip problems disappeared as soon as she was born, but i still have a bad back so hoping I can cope with the cooking.

Breakfast:- Toast and marj (4syns)
Lunch:- salad with smoked salmon and creme fraiche (3syns)
Dinner :- mixed grill (sausages (2syns), steak, bacon, fried toms and mushrooms and chips)

Last edited:
Hiya. Wonderful news. Congrats on your new daughter. I'm 6 weeks pregnant from our first round of ivf. Apparently the embryo likes carbs :-(

Congrats Emma :) I hope your pregnancy is more enjoyable than mine was. I'm so glad its over.... Having the c-section pain is so much nicer than being pregnant all my friends think I'm crazy when I say I'm so much more comfortable with a sliced up belly lol

Thanks. We have a long way to go but I'm strangely optimistic all will be well. I'm just so flipping tired at the moment!
Got the first heartbeat scan Wednesday.
I'm all for elected c sections lol

To begin with I liked the idea of a c-section. My first child was born naturally with no pain relief (I wasnt trying to be brave so much as the gas and air made me throw up and gave me a headache).
My second child I was overweight and advised to have an epidural as I was at risk of needing an emergency c-section but I didn't need one, to me the pain still felt the same as without an epidural.
With this one I was also overweight and during my pregnancy I had a bit of heart problem and low blood pressure so I panicked at the idea of an operation, I almost convinced myself that I wasnt going to live through it. On the way to the hospital I gave my partner the combination to my safe and the passwords to my bank accounts I was that sure something would go wrong.
Turns out that I was pregnant with twins but I must have lost one very early (perhaps the reason I bled on my holidays) , but I had a huge dual placenta in a funny place which was missed on the scan, but had I delivered naturally I could have bled internally and potentially we both could have died. The c-section saved my life.
Apparently its really rare and they asked my permission to photograph it. I didnt get to see it, but my partner said it was massive and I heard some of the midwives on my ward went to look at it too.
To think I complained the whole pregnancy that she was sat so low and was breech and causing me hip problems etc if she wasnt breech god knows what may have happened. Im never having anymore kids lol...

Breakfast:- toast with Marj (2syns)
Lunch:- chicken and mushroom noodles
Dinner:- fish pie

Went to my first SW meeting last night. Official WI says im 24.6 which is 4lb less than when I first started SW a few years ago I suppose I should just get my head down and try to get back to where I was before my pregnancy as quick as I can.

Breakfast:- Youngs Kipper Fillets (4syns)
Lunch:- Baked Potato with marj & HM Coronation Chicken (chicken, mayo, mango chutney, curry powder & sultanas) (8.5syns) was def worth it... Yum yum yum
Dinner:- SW Greek Feta Pie with mushroom risotto (4.5syns)
Pudding:- Muller Light and x2 HiFi bars

Last edited:
Started struggling around 10pm last night when I caved and had a cheese and mayo sandwich. Technically as I'm breast feeding I'm still allowed my 2 hexs, but I was going to try to wean myself off them. Need to get some free munchies in.

Breakfast: Sausage (4syns), bacon, tomato and brown sauce (1syn)
Lunch: SW Creamy mushrooms on toast (creme fraiche, mushrooms, pepper) (4.5syns)
Dinner:- Roast chicken and med veg
Pudding:- x2 HiFi bars and x2 oranges

Went into my choccy tin to have a cadburys caramel cakebar and 6 of them accidentally fell out and into my mouth....6!!!! At 6 syns each, can't remember ever being this hungry the last time I did SW (pre pregnancy) :-(

Last edited:
24.3. My OH took a walk a few days back and came home with a few sticks of rhubarb so I stewed some up this morning for my breakfast, I was slightly worried it wouldn't fill me up as I'm starving, but I managed to not snack until my teatime.

Breakfast:- Stewed Rhubarb with 1 tbsp sugar (3syns) and fat free Greek yoghurt
Lunch:- Pasta with left over Greek pie sauce, lean ham and grated cheese
Dinner:- SW Fish Pie (smoked haddock, prawns, spinach, mixed veg, quark, mash)
Pudding:- Dib Dab (4.5syns) and x2 HiFi bars

Last edited:
I was up nearly all night with the baby so I slept in until about 10am this morning. It was a bit late to put too much effort into breakfast and I had a ton of coursework to catch up on.

Breakfast:- Banana
Lunch:- Left over fish pie with x2 bread and Marj (1syn)
Dinner:- SW Pulled Pork, made with more left over Greek pie sauce mixed with oyster sauce, coleslaw (2syns) and SW chips

Really let myself go this week, been eating way too much chocolate and then lying to myself about it. I've been constantly hungry, even when I've just had a meal and then snacking on sandwiches etc and not writing it in. Babies fault, but I'm only lying to myself. Still miraculously I've lost half a pound, thank god for breastfeeding burning off those extra calories. Drawing a line under last week, I didn't even buy HiFi bars tonight (I ate a whole box last night...sniff) so I'm not tempted.

Breakfast:- Bacon, Tomato and brown sauce (1syn)
Lunch:- Bacon, avacado & creme fraiche on a baked potato (15.5syns)
Dinner:- Chili con carne (2.5syns) with noodles
Supper:- x2 boiled eggs

First day back at uni, but just for a tutorial, so was gone 3 hrs, baby was still alive when I got ho e, but OH is not looking forward to having two kids for a whole day tomorrow, poor man mwahahaha
  • Breakfast:- x2 boiled eggs (super quick breakfast as I was up all night and had to deal with baby before leaving, good job I boiled them the night before)
  • Lunch:- my OH made me a surprise syn free kedgeree for when I got home :)
  • Dinner:- popped to asda and the boys wanted pizza, I couldn't be bothered cooking so used my syn checker app to find something for tea. Came across asdas own vegetarian spicy bean & nacho burgers for 4.5 syns each, was so worth the 9syns for the whole pack of two...yum yum yum. Had it with SW chips and a tbsp mayo (1syn) and x2 tbsp of BBQ sauce (2syns)
  • Supper:- Ham & cheese sandwich with Mayo (1syn) & hot chocolate, options salted caramel (1.5syns)
Total 14.5 syns

Can't believe I've been on plan today, its felt so synful.

Woke up feeling quite poorly this morning and very sleepy, fell asleep telling my OH I was getting up now at around 8am. Didn't get up properly until 9, then had a mad dash round cleaning the kitchen as we had a plumber coming round to fit a boiler (half way to actual real central heating, not an electric radiator we have to move from room to room with us :) made a quick lunch then crashed out again.
  • Lunch:- left over rice dish thingy from yesterday
  • Dinner:- HM pasta - toms, passata, oyster sauce, paprika, cheese (a), avacado (4syns) and bacon

Last edited:
Back