Boris's diary ( thats not my real name its Matt)

Thanks ladies !!

Not long finished my consultation session which was very informative, I had her chatting for ages ! Embarrassingly got quite emotional talking to her.

I'm quite ashamed I'm tipping the scales at just over twenty stone - i used to be considered a "good looking lad" but feel people pitty me! I think the realisation of how I look and feel has really dawned on me!

Anyway decided I'm joining but can't join until the 16th which isn't that far away ! I have to get a form signed by my doctors hope they are ok with it !

So everyone - any tips for me between now and then.

Matt xx

Good luck Matt!! It's a fantastic program.

My advice would be to reduce your carbs and cut out alcohol whilst you wait for 16th. It will make the transition onto the packs easier for you and going into ketosis easier too.

You could also increase your water and you will be drinking a lot of it soon.

How exciting - you will soon drop your weight, the men seem to loose really fast on LL. xx

Great news Matt
You will be a slim jim in no time.
Cathy

Or a mini Matt.
Sounds like you are really ready to make the commitment Matt.
Think of it as a short investment of time and money in your future.
You'll be at your goal before Christmas.
Have you got any "before" photos so you can compare as you lose weight and when you get to goal?
Most of us avoid having our photos taken when we are at our heaviest.
When I started LL I weighed more than you do now. It was one of the best decisions of my life.
I hope it will be for you too.

Hey hun, the ladies have offered sound advice! I have been heavy most of my adult life but this year decided fat and forty something is not a good look and my health was suffering!

I went cold turkey when starting and it worked well no real issues, slight headache that was it really!

Drink plenty of water it defo aids the loss! The water flavourings from your LLC will help if you are not a fan of plain water!

I have lost over 4 stone and feel good for it but had some health issues over the last month or so resulting in me not being able to carry on with total do I do lite, one meal a day. It's been challenging for sure but wearing size 10's and 12's defo make the hard work worth it.

My hair is going through the shedding stage and it's so annoying, my hair is quite long so it's noticeable to me. Not overly concerned though it's natural to shed and as I have been holding onto it for months it probably needs it to get to a good condition.

Good luck, we are all in this together! Xx

Well it's thirteen days to go until I start the programme ! I feel nervous but excited !!

I have attached two photos one taken with my sister at chester races last week - example of one of those pictures I hate! Even though I'm relatively smart lol ! The other is with my friend from work !

Plan now is so wean off carbs and alcohol in preparation for the programme !

Attachments

• image-1162212939.jpg
    image-1162212939.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 41
  • image-2946762175.jpg
    image-2946762175.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 36
Good luck hun :D, Soo exciting isnt it? I had issues with my GP surgery not signing (she told me to keep seeing the dietician for the gastric band ;P) but my LLC refered me to another doctor who happily signed. So if your surgery refuses i would ask your LLC :). Exciting times ahead Mr! x

Borris said:
I have had no carbs today :) my head is pounding ha ha
xx

Yep me too hun, it will get better! My belly is gurgling lots too lol xx

Borris said:
God knows how you feel I'm only trying to cut them out prior to starting :)

You are doing well though, bet you are well excited knowing in a few months you will be so much smaller. It's an amazing feeling! Xx

Borris said:
Oh god yes I can't wait for that feeling !!! I have really realised how my relationship with food has prevented and impinged so many things in my life ! Hoping to write more about this in my diary when I start the programme ! X

It's funny none of us realise we even have a relationship with food until we make a decision to lose weight, it all falls into place then!

I absolutely love the compliments I get now too, I'm actually beginning to love myself and my life is going to be fab just as I always predicted!! Xx

Good job Matt - its good to start weaning yourself a bit in advance!!!

I dont know why some doctors are against it. I saw our Registered Nurse and she was skeptical. But signed. Then when I saw her 2 years later, slim and healthy she was well impressed so hopefully it changed her mind.

Nice pics!! Its fun tracking your progress in photos so take a lot along the way.

Have a good night and god luck with the carb withdrawals!

x

Blonde Logic said:
Good job Matt - its good to start weaning yourself a bit in advance!!!

I dont know why some doctors are against it. I saw our Registered Nurse and she was skeptical. But signed. Then when I saw her 2 years later, slim and healthy she was well impressed so hopefully it changed her mind.

Nice pics!! Its fun tracking your progress in photos so take a lot along the way.

Have a good night and god luck with the carb withdrawals!

x

I hope I have no problems but hey ho ! Well done on tonight ! Let me know when you've posted your diary x

I haven't got enough posts yet to view profiles and things so can't see your pictures !! You've done really well - have your family been supportive ? X

Hey, dont get too excited there is only a picture of the blonde me on there I havent had any before or after shots uploaded yet, going to wait until i reach goal xx

Back