Boris's diary ( thats not my real name its Matt)

Hi Boris, just wanted to say welcome ti the group. You sound so well prepared and definitley in the right mind set - I wish I'd found this site before I started! But hey ho, am well and truly on my way now and fingers crossed only a couple of months to go.

Regarding the teas & coffee without milk, I'm the same. But thanks to my LLC have discovered the joys of Earl Grey tea and mint tea - really are nice and I don't miss my builders tea at all! Fizzy water is also far easier than still

Anyway... Enough rambling, stay strong and I look forward to reading how you get on!! xxx

carrie1980 said:
hey hey hey bl, your cute too!!! xx

Ha ha I think BL got me and her mixed up I'm the gobby one and BL is defo cute lol xxx

H*ll yeah!!

We are like Boris's angels lol I could have said something else but BL might frown on me lol ooppss the naughty streak in me wants to come out ha ha xxx

Lol that was exactly what I was thinking, but I do prefer angels lol suits us xxx

not long to go now till you start.You have done really well cutting down on the carbs and milk,it will reduce the side effects when you start.
Mint tea is now my fave tea its so refreshing hot or cold.
Cathy

Claire_Williams said:
Hi Boris, just wanted to say welcome ti the group. You sound so well prepared and definitley in the right mind set - I wish I'd found this site before I started! But hey ho, am well and truly on my way now and fingers crossed only a couple of months to go.

Regarding the teas & coffee without milk, I'm the same. But thanks to my LLC have discovered the joys of Earl Grey tea and mint tea - really are nice and I don't miss my builders tea at all! Fizzy water is also far easier than still

Anyway... Enough rambling, stay strong and I look forward to reading how you get on!! xxx

Thanks Claire - I'm totally up for it !! X

Borris's biatches - love it !!!!!!!!!! You can be my virtual "fag hags" :) :) xxxxx

Love it, check you out with a group following and you havent even started yet lol :D xx

Borris's biatches - love it !!!!!!!!!! You can be my virtual "fag hags" :) :) xxxxx

I'm a good fag hag. Just ask my friends. But I get jealous when one of the boys is prettier then me!!! :D :D

When I moved to England, I told my friends back home - after I got a job working with mostly gay men - that I sooned learned there was more than one Queen in England!!!

But man - did they give me some EXCELLANT hair and cosmetic tips!!! :D

xx

Blonde Logic said:
I'm a good fag hag. Just ask my friends. But I get jealous when one of the boys is prettier then me!!! :D :D

When I moved to England, I told my friends back home - after I got a job working with mostly gay men - that I sooned learned there was more than one Queen in England!!!

But man - did they give me some EXCELLANT hair and cosmetic tips!!! :D

xx

Lol !! I'm actually not camp apparently - but have little glimmers of gayness ! I have many a fag hag ! I member of my team on work who had worked for me for two years nearly fell off her chair when I referred to my ex by his name lol !!!

Borris's *****es groupie following needs a strap line ?? Any ideas ha ha ha x

Back