Boris's diary ( thats not my real name its Matt)

Week tomorrow until I start the programme ! I actually can't wait ! Really trying with the carbs today but ate ***** at lunch time today without even thinking !!

Been having my drinks in work without milk - been hard, I love tea and coffee but cab drink without milk! Was rubbish with water today, mainly because I was in meetings with my staff all day and didn't want to keep going out to pee !

Next hurdle is the approval from Doctor on Tuesday so fingers crossed peeps!

I love this forum, some lovely ladies who are really motivational, this will really help !

ugh - I hear ya. Black coffee. blergh. Black tea?? Never will cross my lips.. I must admit that is one of the more difficult things for me. I am SUCH a coffee hound - and I do miss milk in it . Small sacrifice - but still - its well and truly missed!!

To mkae up for it and to insure I have at least one nice coffee a day I tend to use my vanilla pack in the morning to blend with my coffee. A "Latte". Its very good, and once you are in ketosis and don't need the whole pack at once - cause you wont be hungry - I would spread a pack throughout the day - and just use a desert spoonful of vanilla in my coffee. WOrked a treat!!

All the drinks are good blended with coffee. But even if you do not take your coffe sweet - the chocolate packs are SOOOO much better with at least 3 (yes 3!) Hermasitas in them.

Lots of things we can do to make it more interesting.

And, some of the new soups are really scrummy!! There is so much more variety now then when I did this in 2008 that you are almost spoilt for choice, and personally I think they are all delicious. It helps to have so many options. :)

One week!!!!

It;s the final countdown....:D

Good luck, I used to put the vanilla packs in coffee mmmmm xxx

Aw you are so sweet! I bet you ae nervously excited arent you, I know I was when I started its like a way of life now. xx

LOL go you!! I have been on my own for many years after a break up with my soul mate and literally ate my way through each year as they come along and just piled the weight on and was bl**dy miserable.

I cant remember the trigger for me to go onto LL but it was the best decision of my life, I am so much happier, have a carefree attitude to most things and absolutely love the attention I am getting not to mention the fabulous comments. xxx

LadyT said:
LOL go you!! I have been on my own for many years after a break up with my soul mate and literally ate my way through each year as they come along and just piled the weight on and was bl**dy miserable.

I cant remember the trigger for me to go onto LL but it was the best decision of my life, I am so much happier, have a carefree attitude to most things and absolutely love the attention I am getting not to mention the fabulous comments. xxx

You are beautiful and no way should be single ! Relationships are hard and people disappoint in my experience !! Losing weight compliments rock !!

Aw you are so sweet, beautiful is not something I see in the mirror, but at least I am now liking what I see and no longer detesting it! Which is another reason why LL rules lol. Someone once described me as everymans nightmare, hmmmm think I can be too hot to handle if you know what I mean lol

I just hope the compliments dont disappear too soon as they are keeping me going xx

Your inspirational chick and believe me, your compliments won't ever dry up! Xx

Matt, your head seems to be in the right place and I really feel your gonna go well. Just don't ignore the forum as there is always someone on hand so help. Xx

I'm doing good thanks, I've lost just shy of 10lb in 9 days so I'm happy happy happy. Still have a few wobbly moments but I'm right on here, reading other people's experiences and before you know it that little cravings gone. I've lowered my ultimate goal weight as I want to have a little bit to play with when I'm regaining my glycogen weight, fingers crossed I see it through this time.

Your so close to starting now, bet you can almost taste this shakes lol xx

carrie1980 said:
I'm doing good thanks, I've lost just shy of 10lb in 9 days so I'm happy happy happy. Still have a few wobbly moments but I'm right on here, reading other people's experiences and before you know it that little cravings gone. I've lowered my ultimate goal weight as I want to have a little bit to play with when I'm regaining my glycogen weight, fingers crossed I see it through this time.

Your so close to starting now, bet you can almost taste this shakes lol xx

Well done sugar that's ace !!!! Especially with all the other stuff you've had on !

Do you know what I can't wait ! I was talking to my director is work today, shes my boss but also my friend - she has a weight issue too ! We were saying how sick of food we actually are ! The eating of of, thinking of it - all consuming ! Shes thinking of joining too ! X

Your inspirational chick and believe me, your compliments won't ever dry up! Xx

Matt, your head seems to be in the right place and I really feel your gonna go well. Just don't ignore the forum as there is always someone on hand so help. Xx

Aw I love you carrie you are always so lovely to me, thank you!

You are doing so well, keep it up smexi lady, you are gonna rock that wedding xx

Back