Boris's diary ( thats not my real name its Matt)

Yup... ^^^ As LadyT says, try not to get hung up on the sticks colour, if you do go that route... Your body becomes more efficient in using the ketones in your system too... so those surplus ones which normally register on the sticks, will not then be present... but you're still very much in ketosis! :)

There's a good thread on it too, worth reading if you haven't yet Borris... http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/67569-readings-ketosis.html

HTH xx

Good luck tomorrow guys xx:D:D

Hey I'm good, just been busy the past few days. Still hovering though lol. U must be so excited! Xx

God morning

Hi Clarrie
What are you doing up at this time?

Gald you are ok. xx

Morning bl, I'm working today so I have a flick through minimins to get me motivated for the day ahead, gonna make my vanilla latte just now. How are you doing? Ur always I'm my thoughts.

And why are you up so early lol? Xx

Good luck for today! I'm really looking forward to seeing your successes!!

Borris said:
Thanks SB ! Glad you are doing well carrie !! Skinny Minnie !

Well guys here we are day one !!! Class is at 11 :) x

Woop woop I cannot wait to read about your journey, good luck handsome.

Remember when things get tough and that naughty crooked thinking kicks in we are all here to help support and encourage you along the way. Set yourself some mini goals to get through the first week, I did it 4 hourly, so I spaced my packs out 8,12,4,8 pm and drank 1 litre of eater in between then this really helped I also tried to busy myself, long baths etc. Whatever you can do to make this more achievable I say do it!!

I'm excited for you xxxx

Back