Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Morning feeling back on plan 100% after last nights blip,
Banana and apple brekie
Mug shot apple & muller yog lunch
Homemade veg soup dinner
Syns options in nat yog,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really want a 2lb loss on wednesday to get my 7 stone shiny , oh please please. Please scales be kind to me ,

Oh I'm back with more rantings,
Why when I want my 7 stone award sooo bad do I give into the cravings?
Coz that's all it was a craving I wasn't hungry and if I was there are loads of good choices I could have but oh no I have to reach straight for the bad,
It scares me that I'm going to put all the weight back on again if I can't control these feelings , I need to be stronger I can't even rationalise why I got the craving , I'd had a good day wasn't feeling low ,
GOAL TO SELF IS TO RESIST .
Well il come back later , ttfn x

It's a slow battle hun, one we have to work really hard at, honestly don't beat yourself up. When you first started sw what were you eating before? Because when I've had blips on plan I think about how I used to be and realise I didn't have anywhere near as much as I used to (really hope that makes sense) xxx

Yea it does I had one bag of crisps not the whole multi pack , but had 2 chocolate

On way home not sure how tonight will be coz been hungry all day ,
I think I better prepare syn free snacks while my soup heats up, I'm thinking carrots celery onion wiv some ham and syn free dip ,

Well done for not stressing about the choc, it could have been lots worse!

Your syn-free snacks sound fab, really hope you get your 7 this week!!

Keep at it, you're a star, you're doing fab x

Last edited:
I've managed to get through the evening , had some carrot, celery spring onion and sliced ham wiv natural yog and mint dip , had an options drink , could very early of eaten crisps but I haven't,
I feel bloated feel Like I've put weight on I'm not expecting to get my 7 stone on Wednesday,* weeks coming up so that's prob why I feel bloated and will explain the cravings I suppose ,
Got scan bran might give them a whirl til Wednesday,

I'm having banana for brekie
Cheese and Tom sandwich for lunch
Lamb pots and mountain of veg for dinner
Muller yog,
Also taking carrots to work and 2 litres water,

Brekie scan bran and marmalade looked up the syns it 2 for tbsp,
Lunch mahoosive fruit salad,
Dinner lamb, mountain veg
Back motivated after slight wobble managed to cling onto the wagon as it was speeding away, pfeew lol,

Oh my oh my I want to run round the street screaming, I've lost 6lb tonight and am into the 12's only just at 12.13, but I'm there, not been this weight since at school (26 yrs ago)
I really can't believe it I felt like I was in the 13's forever, this is a turning point , I can do this I can get to a healthy weight and bmi,
My bmi is no longer obese it now overweight, still not good but I will get to a healthy reading

Congratulations, what a wonderful feeling :D

I wasnt so lucky, I fell off the front of the wagon and got run over by the blasted thing...

100% as of 5:30 am TOMORROW THOUGH!! :D

Have a good Tuesday Von :)

Lol Jen that made me giggle, yea 100% tomorrow , it's my early start alarm set 5.15,
Yuk yuk yuk

Busy day not had chance to cone on earlier , really didn't want to get up wen alarm went off at 5am,
Oh well,
Brekie scan bran & marmalade
Lunch mug shot apple carrots
Diner unsure maybe pasta & veg maybe bacon egg mushrooms , oh decisions decisions ,
2 litres water drunk ,

Dinner was bacon egg mushrooms & tomatoes yum yum really enjoyed it,
Dreaded wi tomorrow

Day off , woke up to sunshine
I ordered some pilartes dvds so don't know whether to do that or my walking , I've walked in the freezing cold and rain so it seems a shame to let such a glorious morning go to waste, unless I do my walk this morning and the dvd wen I get back ,

Yep that's what I'm going to do , walk now thinking bout the 9.46 mile one I did a couple of weeks ago, then wen bk I could try the dvd out,

Oh dear stil not moved out the house, feel so tired from yesterday's early start , I've got to go shopping for tonight's dinner so I think I've blown going for a walk I'm usually on my way back now

Back