Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Good that you can turn it round to a positive hun. What is it with dieting that screws with our heads so much? That number on the scales "SHOULDN'T" have the power to change our moods and self confidence, and neither should the random sizing in clothes shops but I know it does for me too. I'm sure I've said it before but I firmly believe clothes shopping should be banned under the Geneva convention as a cruel and unnatural torture. :giggle:
Lol il agree with all of that xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi jen,
Yea yesterday was a better day for me and today up to know is going well,
Been focused and a lot happier in my own skin :)

Morning diary,
Just a quickie getting ready to leave for my MRI , appointment ,
Other news all going well op plan ,

FAB loss, well done you!! :D
Glad the MRI was OK, sorry I wasn't here to say so yesterday. How long do results from that take to come back?

FAB loss, well done you!! :D Glad the MRI was OK, sorry I wasn't here to say so yesterday. How long do results from that take to come back?
Officially 10-14 days but they gave
a copy on DVD , my sister works at hosp on day theatres which is the department I will be going to , she took it in and one of the consultants have look at it ,
It shows a cartilage tear and 6 or so subchondrol cysts in the bone , so it needs surgery , so at least I know the outcome when I eventually get to see a consultant officially , although he said it's not the knee of a 45 yr old and asked if I had been tested for arthritis , apparently these cysts are a classic sign of the start of osteoarthritis ,

Happy Tuesday V :D
Hello diary,
Just been shopping could easily of bought crisps choc etc, was thinking OH at work I'm alone
No one will know .......
But I will know so I thought no Von you deserve better than to keep doing this to your self ,
So got some fruit , veg to make ss soup to last over the weekend , muller yogurts , and fancied bacon think I might hav bacon poached eggs and fancying beans wiv it , for my tea ,
So will power 1,
Failure 0

Didn't hav the bacon eggs and beans after all , wasn't really hungry , think I might have them tomorrow ,
Totm came this morning so feeling a but yukky, and crampy,
I'm gonna go bed
It's wi in the morning hope it doesn't give me a bad result , but if it does at least I know it's not coz I came off plan , but it still will be disappointing that I've been 100% and don't get any reward ,

Where is the time going 1st march already , can't believe I've been off work since Xmas ,
Hopefully won't be too long before I get appointment to see consultant and can get the surgery done and dusted and back to work , stat sick pay is pants ,

Erm feeling a bit bored today , don't really know what to do wiv myself ,

Back