• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bowling Balls

hi all, ive been bowling tonight n was using an 11lb ball n while i was sat waiting for my turn i noticed that there was a 14lb ball on the rack so having lost 25lbs i picked them up together just so i could see how much ive lost, i was amazed at how much weight i had been carrying round, i just kept putting the 2 balls next to eachother n staring at them, really helped get me motivated again as i was starting to waiver a bit

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
woohoo go u well done hunni xxx

Guy

Likes to lurk
Well done. I love this kind of thing. It really helps to keep you motivated. I had lunch with an ex co worker last week and she weighs the same as I've lost. It freaks me out.

must have been sooo motivating just imagine all those bowling balls when you reach your target weight!! ;)
Keep up the fantastic work!
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

I did this today, one of the laser printers that is in my office is 24Kg which is what I've lost, and whoa, picking that thing up was a seriously eye-opening (not to mention back straining!) exercise.

It really is scary to think my body was carrying around that much fat all day every day. No wonder I felt like such crap all the time!

Well done Sarey

I can't believe I've lost 12 x 14lb balls.
A whole new ball game !

:):(:confused::mad::sigh::p;):D:eek::rolleyes::cool::eek: