Brain ache !- my diary !

oops i did it again :eek: :cry: :break_diet:
to the tune of 6 yes 6 hot cross buns, why :confused:
i don't know
tommorrow i WILL succeed
xx:cry:

Oooooooooooooooooooo I do love hot cross buns - luckily only around at Easter - or i'd look like one!!

Sure you can get back on track tomorrow - sing after me ... "Zero currant buns in the bakers shop ...." - hopefully someone will remember this childhood song and then not everyone will think I'm totally nutty!!

oops i did it again :eek: :cry: :break_diet:
to the tune of 6 yes 6 hot cross buns, why :confused:
i don't know
tommorrow i WILL succeed
xx:cry:

(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

Not going to say a lot because I think you just need a hug. It's been a tough week.

Thank you for the lovely piece of post I got today. Cheered me right up!

Take care hunny!

Much love,

:hug99: I agree with Sarah, it's been a really touch week for you and at least you are starting off well .

OK then, hot x buns are a weakness of mine and were right by the door in morrisons when I went in today, so what did I do? I walked right past the little buggers that's what I did, i didn't even stop to inhale them :D

They weren't getting me!!!!

I think you need to do the same too, after all, if it's not in the house you can't eat it ;) :D

Hope you are soon feeling a bit happier hunny xxx

Totally know where your coming from with the hot cross buns..... I could quite easily polish off 6 in one sitting with loads of butter too.....:eek: I have a pack in the freezer at the moment and the temptation to take them out is huge!!

Like the others have said.... it's been a really tough few days don't be hard on yourself and tomorrow you WILL be good...OK;)

Will be sorting through my suitcase for you tomorrow hun so expect a parcel in the v near future.....;)

Love

once again
thank you thank you thank you :grouphugg:
its another bright & sunny day again today, the sort where you feel happy till you try on your summer clothes !
that in itself will be inspiration to get me going again ( i hope)
1st shake drunk, here's to the rest of the day, if i can do 1 day that will get me in the right frame of mind to keep going.
think - holiday holiday .........
xx

Cheryl, when i first read the title of your thread i thought "OMG she's shaved her hair off or had a really bad haircut" so i was delighted to see it was just a small dieting blip which is far easily rectified!!!

See, things can always be worse eh??

Enjoy the sunshine you lucky bugger living down there!!!

My first thought was thatyou'd been out and forgot to put your knickers on!!! LOL :D

Never mind about the blip - at least it was something yummy like hot cross buns!!!! mmmmmmm. :)

Keep smiling. xx

Hope you have a good day today Cheryl

xx

Is today still going OK for you hunny?

so far today i have had
2 shakes - drunk :D
1 1/2 litres water - drunk :D
popcorn - sniffed at :D
choc ice-cream - sniffed at :D
been to the pictures with the girls, they wanted to see Mr Bean, not my cup of tea but kept them quiet n happy for a while !
just eaten a lovely salad whilst on here, salad leaves, cucumber, peppers mmmmmmmmm & chicken
going to a surprise 40th get together later, still debating whether to throw a sickie tonight :confused: :confused: cos it could end up down the pub. i don't know
xx:)

Well take some flavouring with you and pour it into some fizzy water if you go to the pub..... ;)

didn't throw the sickie, so here i sit at work !
today has been reasonably successful except i have only had 2 packs, due to all the running around i just didn't get time to have my 3rd 1 :eek:
that'll go some way to explaining the rummbly tum !

have had a really good day today !
the sun has been shining & it's really warm, i feel like i'm on a mission today, so far i have had 2 packs, 3 litres of water & a yummy scrummy salad of chicken, leaves, peppers, cucumber & tomato, with a little relish.
this afternoon i went out & bought myself a new bike !!!!!!!!!!
have been thinking about it for a while, but allways been too heavy & the back wheel goes flat, but today i thought i'd go & have a look cos Halfords had a sale on. Of course i had to get a nice girlie one, its silver, pink & purple :D
when we got home hubby made it for me & i went out for a little ride, about 15 mins & it was lovely :)
off to work soon, not that i feel like it, but hey "ce la vie"

That sounds great Cheryl, I really enjoy cycling but don't do enough of it, but now the sun's shining I must get back out there.

Enjoy your lovely new girly bike :)

Back