Brain ache !- my diary !

well guess what ?
its Monday & i'm on another restart WTF !!!!!!!!!!!
yep my scoffing over the last 2 weeks has resulted in 2+ lbs on :cry:
this won't do so i'll have to ignore the rummbly tum & just knuckle down to the job in hand. 2 1/2 weeks to hols so could get 1/2 st off b4 then if i stick to it.
No setting myself challenges cos that's when i screw up - under pressure :eek:
xx:)

well guess what ?
its Monday & i'm on another restart WTF !!!!!!!!!!!
yep my scoffing over the last 2 weeks has resulted in 2+ lbs on :cry:
this won't do so i'll have to ignore the rummbly tum & just knuckle down to the job in hand. 2 1/2 weeks to hols so could get 1/2 st off b4 then if i stick to it.
No setting myself challenges cos that's when i screw up - under pressure :eek:

Hello you! Sorry not been around much. Don't worry about starting again... every day is a new day sweetheart.. this is a bright new day.

Hols so close now, bet you're excited! I would be!!! You'll have a fabulous time!

Good idea not to set yourself any challenges - you don't need any more pressure in your life hon. :)

Will have to get together (on phone) sometime very soon!!!

Hoping you have a great week xxxxx

thanks girls xxxxxxxx
was looking for a "determined" mood but there wasn't 1 :(
nevermind, that is what i am !

Aww hunny, 2lbs is nowt really. It's probably only a bit of glycogen! A day or 2 of SS'ing and that'll be gone again :D Just don't make my mistake of letting 2lbs become 2 stone! x

Aww hunny, 2lbs is nowt really. It's probably only a bit of glycogen! A day or 2 of SS'ing and that'll be gone again :D Just don't make my mistake of letting 2lbs become 2 stone! x
thanks hun, absolutly NO chance of that, i WILL NOT allow it to happen :eek:
had a lovely day today.
met up with what i hope will be a new friend, who contacted me thru this site & only lives a few miles from me !
we went clothes shopping & spent too much, but heck, who cares :eek:
i did buy THE dress.
for my party in July i had my eye on a georgeous Lipsy dress but didn't know which size to go for, so didn't get it, but today in New Look they had it (well a copy anyhow)
they only had 1 in the shop, the assistant said that was all they had had !!
it was a size 14, no harm in trying it on we decided, just to see how much more i will need to loose, well bu**er me if it didn't fit - well it didn't look that brill to be honest, but it will do in 2 stones time :D :D :D :eek:
so there's my "incentive" outfit
ss'ed all day, just need to glug a bit more

thanks hun, absolutly NO chance of that, i WILL NOT allow it to happen :eek:
had a lovely day today.
met up with what i hope will be a new friend, who contacted me thru this site & only lives a few miles from me !
we went clothes shopping & spent too much, but heck, who cares :eek:
i did buy THE dress.
for my party in July i had my eye on a georgeous Lipsy dress but didn't know which size to go for, so didn't get it, but today in New Look they had it (well a copy anyhow)
they only had 1 in the shop, the assistant said that was all they had had !!
it was a size 14, no harm in trying it on we decided, just to see how much more i will need to loose, well bu**er me if it didn't fit - well it didn't look that brill to be honest, but it will do in 2 stones time :D :D :D :eek:
so there's my "incentive" outfit
ss'ed all day, just need to glug a bit more

OOOOOOHHHH.... loving the sound of THE DRESS!! :D :D :D can't wait to see it!!!! OMG Size 14 - wooohoooo :clap: :clap: Clap: :bliss: keep on glugging!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

well today has been one of those day that you just do really mundane things, you know, shoppin (food) banking, washing etc, but that said i made a startling & somewhat shocking discovery today.
I am actually quite enjoying my life at the moment :eek: , i can't remember the last time i could honestly say that.
i am getting a bit of a social life, making new friends, starting to look fairly good & all thanks to this wonderful site.
so a massive :thankyou: to everyone :D :D :D :grouphugg:
have been fairly on the straight & narrow today but still hungry :rolleyes: nevermind the k fairy can't be too far away

Hi Cheryl, I have seen the dress, it looks gorgeous, cant wait to see a pic of it on.
Hope you have had a great day today.

What a lovely discovery to make Cheryl, so glad you are feeling much happier & upbeat.

Hope the K fairy is with you soon, well done on sticking with it.

well today has been one of those day that you just do really mundane things, you know, shoppin (food) banking, washing etc, but that said i made a startling & somewhat shocking discovery today.
I am actually quite enjoying my life at the moment :eek: , i can't remember the last time i could honestly say that.
i am getting a bit of a social life, making new friends, starting to look fairly good & all thanks to this wonderful site.
so a massive :thankyou: to everyone :D :D :D :grouphugg:
have been fairly on the straight & narrow today but still hungry :rolleyes: nevermind the k fairy can't be too far away

First off - I looked at THAT dress - OMG!! I can see you in it!! You will look even MORE stunning than usual!!!!! :D

Now... onto your discovery :D :D :D :D how lovely to read this. Am sooo delighted for you. BUT let me tell you something, it isn't only due to this site my friend, it is due to YOU and YOUR efforts and YOUR choices and YOUR loveliness!! :D :D :D SO, don't lose sight of all the lovely things YOU are and how hard YOU have worked.

This site is superb and the folks on here are gorgeous, but you know, YOU are the main reason why you feel good today :) and YOU are the reason you have friends and YOU are the reason you look so fantastic! xxx

Can only agree with Jen too I 'm afraid.

But it is lovely to hear you so up-beat!

Take care hun

thank you for your lovely comments, let me elaborate why i feel it is down to this site.
Cambridge Diet - i discovered this diet thru contact with Russiandoll, without the diet i wouldn't have lost 5 1/2 stone, without losing that i wouldn't be thinking i am starting to look ok.
Feeling happy with my life - this has come about thru a) the diet & b) the support of you lot, making me belive i am worth the effort.
improved social life - because i feel better about myself i feel like going out, i would never have driven hundreds of miles to meet compleat strangers previously.
so although the improvements in my life are my doing it is thru the support i get here that has enabled me to make these changes
once again :thankyou:

Hi Pandora,

I am actually quite enjoying my life at the moment :eek: , i can't remember the last time i could honestly say that

Weight creeps on slowly and as it does it can steal so much from us bit by bit.

I am so happy for you and you deserve the best life has to offer.

Losing weight can be life changing.:) :grouphugg:

Love Mini xxx

got home from work this morning & all i wanted to do, more than anything else was go to bed - yawn yawn - but i had to get the girls to school & then go to the doctors to get my jabs for my hols :eek: , so eventually got to bed @ 9.30. Whilst killing time between school & docs the postman bought me a delivery !
a lovely package of clothes a kind & super friend, who knows who she is !!, sent me to borrow for my hols, so a mass trying on session later then :D
when i got up my arms felt like lead, had an injection in each arm, can't lift them above shoulder height :tear_drop: but nevermind, just no lifting for me at work tonight !
the bonus today is that i popped on the scales & ........ 4lb down since monday am :D :D :D :D
beautiful sunny day, may walk the dog b4 work or have a lovely bath , decisions decisions mmmmmmmm ?

What a result Cheryl! 4lbs off - going great guns hun.

Clothes - oooh lovely, I love trying-on sessions

Back