Brain ache !- my diary !

Well done Cheryl. Sunny day always equals sunny mood for me too. Glad you've got some lovely clothes for your holibags.

Hope your arms feel better soon, but good excuse to take it easy at work lol!

i lovely friend of mine called up on weds eve & invited me out last night,there were 10 of us in total.
in Bournemouth there is a place called Landmarc (don't know if they are in other town's or not) & they do live music, sometimes tribute acts & other times singers/bands. Last night was a Dirty Dancing tribute & i have to say "i had the time of my life" cos "no-one puts babe in the corner" We had a real laugh singing & dancing. At the end of the evening the others wanted Kebab & chips, so myself & the ones who didn't headed home whilst the others wandered off to stuff their faces :D
Got home about 1ish & straight to bed (to ignore the fact i was peckish :rolleyes: )
disturbed night sleep, tossing & turning, then woken by hubby getting up at 4.30 cos he's flown to Dublin this am for a cricket weekend (yawn)
Any way eventually got up at 9, took Tori for her swimming lesson & now home !
girls got football this afternoon & then we have a girlie night planned for this evening - foot spa, nails painted, facials & a dvd, they love it :rolleyes:
right off to sort lunch b4 footie now
oh yea - 5.6lbs down since Mon :eek:
xx:)

i lovely friend of mine called up on weds eve & invited me out last night,there were 10 of us in total.
in Bournemouth there is a place called Landmarc (don't know if they are in other town's or not) & they do live music, sometimes tribute acts & other times singers/bands. Last night was a Dirty Dancing tribute & i have to say "i had the time of my life" cos "no-one puts babe in the corner" We had a real laugh singing & dancing. At the end of the evening the others wanted Kebab & chips, so myself & the ones who didn't headed home whilst the others wandered off to stuff their faces :D
Got home about 1ish & straight to bed (to ignore the fact i was peckish :rolleyes: )
disturbed night sleep, tossing & turning, then woken by hubby getting up at 4.30 cos he's flown to Dublin this am for a cricket weekend (yawn)
Any way eventually got up at 9, took Tori for her swimming lesson & now home !
girls got football this afternoon & then we have a girlie night planned for this evening - foot spa, nails painted, facials & a dvd, they love it :rolleyes:
right off to sort lunch b4 footie now
oh yea - 5.6lbs down since Mon :eek:

Sounds fab Pandora...... I love Dirty Dancing movie!!! One of my fav songs is 'She's Like the Wind'..... always makes me go goose bumpy.... (reminds me of a rather special fella from way back when too....:eek: ) - these days after eating the CD bars it's more like 'She's got the wind'....LOL!!!

Have a lovely night with your girls - can't wait till Lucy a bit older to spend nights with her like that.... won't be long Im sure....:D

btw how was your trying on sess - anything any good? Hope so!!

And last but def not least.... fab weight loss this week hunny - well done you.....:D

Love

btw how was your trying on sess - anything any good? Hope

yeah, thanks was good, all fitted, some maybe better than others ;) couple of things not really me, but the rest absolutly fab, thanks hun

yeah, thanks was good, all fitted, some maybe better than others ;) couple of things not really me, but the rest absolutly fab, thanks hun

Glad some of it was OK - no worries about the 'not really me' stuff - not all got same tastes have we? .... saves buying..... unlike me who is going away in 4 weeks and has NOTHING!!! I have gone up at least 2 sizes since last summer....:eek: reckon I'm gonna be panic buying week before I go..... but I will def be back in last summers by August....

as, yet again, i have been a piggie i decided i needed some motivation so i thought i'd do my measurements & see how far i have come.
Here goes

Start date 1/11/06
Bust 47 1/2"
Waist 43 1/2"
Hips 56 1/2"
Upper Arm 15 3/4"
Thighs 26"
Weight 18 st 5 lbs

Today 24/4/07
Bust 40" -7 1/2"
Waist 36" - 7 1/2"
Hips 45" - 11"
Upper Arm 11 3/4" - 4"
Thighs 22" - 4"
Weight 12 st 7lbs - 5 st 12lbs

total inch loss 34"
:wow: put like that i feel quite chuffed with myself, its 7 weeks since i last did my measurements, i'm not sure why i left it that long, but this has taught me to do it more often to keep me motivated.
xx

you SHOULD be VERY chuffed with yourself :clap: :clap: :D those are VERY impressive stats!!!!! and wooohoooo on the flippin weight loss!!!! almost half a stone in one week!!!!!

Look at you, ONLY a stone and a half to go to target!!!! WOW!!! :D :D

Girly night sounds lush, hope it was wonderful xxx

hello there, i'm back from a glorious week in Egypt. the weather was really hot, getting up to nearly 40 some days, too hot to sit in all the time. We did s*d all, just relaxed & swam & ate. You could not have faulted a thing at all.
Now we are here in FREEZING Britain.
having eaten wonderful food for the week & a little alcohol & having not sucumbed to "Taba Tummy" it was with dread & trepidation i got on the scales this morning ---- oops i have put on 9.6lbs :eek:
nevermind, i really enjoyed myself, made some new friends & now i have to face reallity, so i intend to spend some quality time with the girls this weekend & get back to SSing with vengance on Monday.

Welcome back hun!!!

You done well to only put that much on so don't beat yourself up too much about it!!

Are you coming to J's next week??

Hiya Cheryl

Lovely to see you back, glad you had such a good time, sounds blissful.

You enjoyed yourself and that's the main thing, and as you say back to it now with avengance.

x

hi hun, think we just crossed posts haha
no beating up going on here, i could feel my clothes getting a bit tighter, but did nothing to curb the eating. As you know, it was the firs holiday i'd had without the girls & was fully intending to enjoy myself, & i did !!!!!!!!
Yes i'm going to J's & looking forward to it & seeing you all again

WELCOME HOME HUN!!!

9.6lbs? Pah, nothing! That'll be off in a week! I've just put about that much on from falling off the wagon 3 days ago. Yep in ONLY THREE DAYS!!!!

Glad you had a lovely relaxing holibags and although unfortunately reality does return, you'll have some lovely memories!

Can't wait till next weekend. Looking forward to a chilled weekend, although it might not be if Jennie makes us all go at her pace lol!

Glad you had a great time.....Nice to be back to the miserable weather I bet...lol.

yeh it was so lovely to get off the plane into freezing cold rain :( lol

unfortunatly i succumbed to Taba Tummy overnight, but the plus side is, i'm 3lbs down this morning :) & not even back on CD yet, that'll be tommorrow, once kids are back at school & i can focus on me !
today is washing & lazy day, we're all feeling a little washed out, & as hubby didn't get paid this week (bank cock up) we are pennyless to be able to anything much, oh well

my holiday saw me gain 9.6lbs, but this morning 4lbs of that has gone (since sat) so am pleased with that. Had terrible tum over the weekend, that may have helped :eek: .
Today i get back aboard the SS waggon for the last shift.
whilst in Egypt i bought some herbs called ? Argel, sposed to aid weight loss if drunk as a tea twice a day, so going to give that a go too !

Back