Breaking bad habits and getting to target.

Morning Nattymo,

Sounds like a gd plan, hav a gt time xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Lovely Weekend!
Back on track now :)

Monday 18th april- Red Day
B - 2 chco weetabix, skim milk (Hexa&b+2)
L - chicken mini fillets, pineapple, apple
D - Lamb SW doner kebab, salad, 227g wedges (HEXB)
Other hexa for milk
Sins - 2 for brekkie xx

All Crayzeeee busy at work this week, trying to write my handover, train new people and also tie up loose ends! Hence I wont be on much!

Tuesday 19th April - Extra Easy
B - shape zero yogurt, Banana
L - chicken salad, leaves, tomato, pepper, onion, cucumber, ff dressing - .5. apple, pineapple
S - 2 alpen light - HEXB, orange
D - Green Thai chicken curry - chicken, paste, coconut milk, green beans, water chesnuts, baby corn, Rice. - 6
Sins - 6.5

Ok hunni,

Don't overdo it xx

Have a good day xx

well, what a manic little week I have had! Finished up at one job and sooo looking forward to starting the new one next week :)

Am also loving the 4 day weekend especially in the sunshine...oh yeah!

Saturday 23rd Apr - Extra Easy
B - 2 weetabix, skim Milk, banana (HEXa&b)
L - Prawns, jacket pot, salad - rocket, tomato, cucumber, onion. lemon juice / salt & pepper to dress.
D - Home made burgers & chips. Planning on stuffing the burgers with a mini babybel to try to re-create the melting middle burgers you find in M&S....I hope it works!! 2 sins
exercise - may go to gym with BF later today. Went yesterday and it was lovely and quiet .... but also going to a spa tomorrow and staying over so will be working out like a good'un the next two days (before relaxing in the steam room and having some treatments..bliss :) )
Sins - 2 so far, but am pretty sure I will indulge in alcohol in the form of wine or pimms....!

Enjoy the sunshine all xx

Wowza, after a majorly busy few weeks in my new job and 3 weekends away on the trot, i am finally back....and back on plan. 5 weeks until the big day (not mine!)

Monday 9th May - M2M
B - banana, mullerlight
L - Tuna & egg salad, melon & grapes
S - apple, Skimmed latte (HEXA)
D - pasta n sauce (1/2 HEXA), 85g bacon - (HEXB), large side salad. Added mushrooms, onion, quorn chunks and spinach.
Exercise - 7K run.

Tomorrow I have an offsite meeting where lunch is provided, so planning an EE brekkie and bringing fruit for snacks.

xx

Lovely to have you back in the fold Nat!!! :grouphugg:

I've had a few days off plan myself but back into it now :fingerscrossed:

Are you enjoying the new job? I look forward to your flash every morning...:character00182:

Im back hon...im back :) Have missed posting..
New job is going well thank you, everyone is lovely and the job seems good (i'm still learning!) so am really pleased to have made the move.
Dont worry about your few days off plan, you've done amazing to stay on as best as you can.

Tuesday 10th May - Extra Easy
B - 42g all bran, skim milk, banana (HEXA&B)
L - mixed salad, cous cous, fruit salad
D - Home made burger with salad and wedges. Topped 2 x slice cheese - 4
S- apple. Options hot choc - 2
Sins - 6

Ooh...there u are! So pleased you're settling in to your new job so well.
I'm not stressing about the food I str last week...just started afresh on mondayn

Have a good day, lots of love, dawn xx

How has your day been Dawn? I;ll pop over to your diary in a mo x

Weds 11th May - Extra Easy
B -Brekfast rice mixed with mullerlight and berries
L - Egg & bacon loaf, salad. Melon, grapes & Strawberries
D - Cous Cous & veg, left over egg loaf (was still peckish!)
Ex - 1 hour gym

Plan for tomorrow - Green Day:
B - Mullerlight & Banana
L -Cous Cous salad, Melon, grapes and strawberries. Apple
D - Prawn linguine. Creme Fraiche - 2.5
HEXA - milk for hot drinks, 28 parmesan on pasta
HEXB - 2 x Alpen light, Prawns on Dinner.
EX - 45 mins spin class.

Hi Nat...was an ok day thanks hunni xx didn't get time to do my diary yesterday tho so will quickly do it now xx

How's the car behaving? Xx

Nattymo!!!

We miss you!!!

Hello All **waves**!!!

How have you been?

I am just back from my holly's in Italy, was my friends wedding and it was so awesome!

Havent been on plan for er...well, a while now (oops!),. but ready to embrace and get back on that wagon :)

I did my 10K run just over 2 weeks ago, and it was 1 hour 8 mins - which I am pleased with..especially since I did the whole thing running, not a step was walked! :party0019:

So - starting from Tomorrow I am 100% Nattymo on track :).. promise! 6 weeks until the big 30 (Gulp), so can I shift at least 10lb??

Diary to follow...

Last edited:
Hi Nattymo!!!

Welcome home!!!

And about time too I might add! :giggle:

Well done on your R4L!!! What an incredible time too! I'm so jealous of you "proper" runners!

Hope you had a great time on your hols hunni...hope the pics will be following shortly :D

Dawn xx

Thanks hun! It's good to be back!

Todays diary: wed 22nd June- mix2max
B- 42g all bran, skim milk, Banana
L- jkt pot and beans, mullerlight, apple
D- home made burgers, 227g wedges, salad. 2 slice cheese
Sins- 2, xl Mayo

Back