Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

WEIGH IN : - 2.2lbs:D

One always wishes for more but very happy with that considering the socials I have had this week.

I wanted to loss 10lbs in six weeks, two weeks down and i've lost 3.7lbs. 6.3lbs to go and I have four weeks to go.

Week 3 : Monday

Happy with my WI this week.

This week need to build some exercise in, so some sessions on the bike and walks.

Breakfast:
35g Cinnamon Oats(HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), Raspberries, half Banana, WW Yogurt

I have guest coming over for lunch, I've cooked up a traditional meal tried to make it as syn free as possible lets see how i do.

Lunch:
Lunch was on the traditional side as I know the kids love kenyan food

Chapati (11SYNS), Spicy mince, Coconut Red Lentils (6 SYNS), Rice

6 x Biscuits (12 SYNS):eek: dunkin is dangerous

No dinner stuffed from lunch, need to have a couple of days of low syns to make up for today

TOTAL: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 29 SYNS

Last edited:
Brilliant loss, well done. Hope you had a lovely lunch. I need to get back on it with the exercise as well x

Week 3 : Tuesday

Good nights sleep, brought my munchkin to bed with me last night as hubby is away. MAde things so much easier and she slept so much better too.

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix(HEB), Banana, WW Yogurt, 250ml SS Milk(HEA)

I just don't know where my days go...anyway hubby is back tonight...YAY! I think I've sorted out storage on my phone so meal pics will be back:)

Lunch: Fried Rice: Rice, 2 x Eggs, Peppers, Onion, Garlic, Peas, fry light

Snack: 1 x Digestive (3.5SYNS)

Dinner: Pork medallions, green peppers, green beans, cabbage, passata, garlic, soy sauce, 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce(1.5SYNS) cooked in pressure cooker
small portion of Rice

TOTAL: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 5 SYNS

IMG_2487.JPGIMG_2492.JPG

Last edited:
Glad you had a better night. Glad ur hubby is home again for you. We have had three better nights on the trot now - nearly feeling human x

Glad you had a better night. Glad ur hubby is home again for you. We have had three better nights on the trot now - nearly feeling human x

Well Done Neve! Is she crawling yet? Tonight I witnessed malita trying to...she lift her legs and bum but forget to lift chest and move hands...quite funny to watch.

No, bless her she is never on her tummy long enough. My son was crawling by now but Sebby never sat up. Neve will sit and play. I had my first day with Neve having the afternoon at the childminder - she screamed a lot - first about taking milk and then about trying to go to the toilet and been in pain but we all survived so that is good and have my few hours at work tomorrow - exciting. Malita sounds like she will be crawling soon, it is amazing how they learn so fast, Neve is changing her noises at the moment it is so funny xx

No, bless her she is never on her tummy long enough. My son was crawling by now but Sebby never sat up. Neve will sit and play. I had my first day with Neve having the afternoon at the childminder - she screamed a lot - first about taking milk and then about trying to go to the toilet and been in pain but we all survived so that is good and have my few hours at work tomorrow - exciting. Malita sounds like she will be crawling soon, it is amazing how they learn so fast, Neve is changing her noises at the moment it is so funny xx

Love the way children do things at different times, some children don't crawl and go straight to walking if she did , thats genius I think :)

Nice observing them...i find most of my time is spent laughing and smilling :)

Your slowing introducing her to the childminders, it must be hard but I think its so beneficial for their social skills to be in different environments not just with mummy.

Week 3 . Wednesday

Waited up for hubby last night, always nice to have him back. Malita slept well...3 feeds I've come to accept that. Its just a feed and she doesn't take long about 5mins.

I am trying to switch up my breakfast and have different things.

Breakfast: Fruit salad: Pear, Banana, Raspberries, Mango & Papaya & WW Yogurt

Lunch: 60g Penne Pasta, Peas, Ham slices, 100g Cottage Chz (1SYN), 1 x Boiled Egg, 125ml SS Milk(half HEA)

Dinner:Hubby wanted Rabbit in white-wine, normally when he makes it he does per the recipe which is normally loads off butter. I made it today and tried to swap and change stuff where i could.

Rabbit, Bacon, Onions, Mushrooms, White Whine(7SYNS), 20g Butter(7SYNS), 1 tbsp Olive Oil(6SYNS) = 20SYNS = 10 SYNS per serving with Brown rice

Snack: Papaya

Is it a bad thing if I don't use my HEs?

TOTAL: 0.5 x HEA,11 x SYNS

IMG_2501.JPGIMG_2503.JPGIMG_2505.JPG

Last edited:
Well done for changing the recipe to fitting in your Sw day. You are so good with your HE normally, one day without will make little difference. Have a lovely day - got anything nice planned? X

Well done for changing the recipe to fitting in your Sw day. You are so good with your HE normally, one day without will make little difference. Have a lovely day - got anything nice planned? X

Today was a lovely day een out since morning at church ladies meeting, had a doc appt then coffee with a friend.

Week 3: Thursday

Early start this morning as baby and I headed to ladies meeting. In August the ladies will be starting a mother and baby weekly get together.Looking forward to it, Another thing for me and Malita to get out and about and do.

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (HEB), 125ml SS Milk (half HEA), WW Yogurt

Lunch: Was out and about carried Banana, Grapes & Pear

Dinner: Couscous, Pan fried Chicken (2SYNS),Veg: peas, cabbage & green beans

Snack: Papaya & Strawberries

TOTAL: 0.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 2 SYNS

IMG_2508.JPG

Last edited:
Week 3 : Friday

The week just flew by. Early start as I had doc appt today got referred to physio for my back. Hope it helps as I havent slept well last 3 nights as my back just aches and I cant get comfortable.

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix(HEB), Banana, 125ml SS Milk (half HEA)

Lunch: 2 x Fried Egg..fry light, 2 x Ham slices, 100g Cottage Cheese(1 SYN)

Dinner: Sweet potato & potato chips, pan fried Ostrich, Olive Oil(3SYNS), teriyaki sauce(1SYN),mushrooms

Snack: Papaya & Strawberries

Total: 0.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 5 x SYNS

View attachment 172646

Last edited:
Week 3 : Friday The week just flew by. Early start as I had doc appt today got referred to physio for my back. Hope it helps as I havent slept well last 3 nights as my back just aches and I cant get comfortable. Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix(HEB), Banana, 125ml SS Milk (half HEA) Lunch: 2 x Fried Egg..fry light, 2 x Ham slices, 100g Cottage Cheese(1 SYN) Total: 0.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 1 x SYN
Really glad he referred you for your back. Just back from Sebbys swimming lesson and we are all chilled on the sofa xx

Week 3 : Saturday

What an awful night, Malita keeps waking every 2 hours. Yesterday i made sure i feed her well throughout the day..doing small stuff every 2/3 hours a good dinner and even a dessert after and still she was up every 2 hours :-(

Anyway weekend is here going to go look for a car and maybe see if we can get a highchair

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend

Breakfast: 35g Cinnamon Oats(HEB), 125ml SSMilk(half HEA), Banana & Strawberries

Driving long distances to see cars no time for lunch but I always have something in my bag...lol

Lunch: Pear, Kellogs Chewy delight (4.5SYNS), 1x Jumbo Snack a Jack (2.5 SYNS), Jelly Sweets (4SYNS)

Dinner:
Pangasius Fish, Couscous & Cucumber...simply after all day out was feeling lazy

Snacks: 125ml SS Milk(half HEA), 2 x Lindt Choc truffles(6SYNS)

TOTAL: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB,17 SYNS

IMG_2536.JPG

Last edited:
Hope you have a better night tonight. Have you found a car you like?

Hope you have a better night tonight. Have you found a car you like?

We managed to get a buyer for the one we have at the moment.

All the cars we've seen we like...money talks I guess.

We are not in a big rush so will keep looking for another month or so. We are looking to stick with same brand thou

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

We managed to get a buyer for the one we have at the moment. All the cars we've seen we like...money talks I guess. We are not in a big rush so will keep looking for another month or so. We are looking to stick with same brand thou Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Good to know the type of car you want, and sounds like you are in a good position if you have sold yours x

Week 3 : Sunday

Night not so bad...my back is killing me so not so comfortable

Missed my normal breakfast.

Breakfast: 35g Cinamon Oats(HEB), 125ml SSMilk(half HEA), WW Yogurt, STrawberries, Raspberries

Lunch: 1.5 Pear, Apple, 14g Emmental Cheese(half HEA), 1 x Lindt truffle(3SYNS)

Dinner:
Pan Fried Venison: 1 tsp Olive oil(2SYNS),garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce(1.5SYNS)
Egg Fried Rice: White Rice 2 x Eggs, Peas, Cabbage, Peppers, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Soy Sauce, fry light

WI tomorrow hope I can get a 2lb loss..

Didn't get round to start exercising :( very much on the lazy side with that, need to get on it.

​TOTAL:1 x HEA, 1x HEB, 6.5 x SYNS

Last edited:
Glad you had not to bad a night hope ur back starts to improve soon - have a lovely Sunday x

Back