Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

WEIGH IN

- 2 lbs :D I am happy with that

So close to entering the 11s

Last edited:
Week 4 : Monday

Night was good slept a lot better and Malita only had 3 wakes.

This week need to get a few bike sessions in.

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix(HEB), WW Yogurt, Strawberries, 125ml SSMilk (half HEA)

Lunch: 3 x Sesame ryvita(4.5SYNS), 35g Philly (half HEA), Pear & Banana, diet coke

Dinner: Roast Chicken, Egg Fried Rice left over from yesterday, Nandos sauce (2SYNS)

TOTAL: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 6.5SYNS

Last edited:
Well done on your loss that is really good, glad night was better x

This weeks challenges are hubby's bday on Wednesday, we won't be going out but I normally do a special 3 course dinner at home...still not confirmed the menu

Sunday it's Mothering Sunday over here , don't know what hubby has planned. I am a simply person so a walk by the lake and ice cream weather permitting is fine by me

I am going to keep my syns to minimum to allow for theses days

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Week 4 : Tuesday

Night was good and back is behaving too

Breakfast:
35g Oats (HEB), 125ml SS Milk (half HEA), Raspberries. Strawberries, WW Yogurt

Lunch: 2 x Sesame Ryvita (3SYNS), 50g Cottage Cheese (0.5SYN), 2 x Ham slices, Banana

Dinner: Beef mince: onions, garlic, passata, beef cube, carrots, peppers & Spaghetti, Philadelphia Cheese (0.5 HEA), 28g Emmental Cheese (HEA)

Its basically a spaghetti bake...lazy and kinda like junk food...lol

Snack: chocolate(5SYNS)

TOTAL: 2 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 8.5SYNS

Last edited:
Love spaghetti bake idea, that is the good thing about slimming world you can feel like u are being bad but stick to plan x

Week 4 : Wednesday

Another good night. Today is hubby's bday and we have some of his mates coming off for dinner.

Food won't be a problem just syns maybe on a class of perusco and the banana bourbon with vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix(HEB), Banana, Strawberries, WW Yogurt

Lunch: Left over Spaghetti bake from last night (HEA), 125 ml SSMilk (half HEA)

Dinner:
Roast Chicken, Option of Roast potato or Rice, Mixed Veg, Green Beans, Paneer:
Dessert: Banana Bourbon cake with Vanilla ice cream, glass of prosecco(LOADS of SYNS)

TOTAL: 2 x HEA, 1 x HEB, LOADS OF SYNS

Hi hope the birthday meal went well for your hubby and you had a good night celebrating x

Hi hope the birthday meal went well for your hubby and you had a good night celebrating x

The bday meal went well, we had some friends over they enjoyed the food.

Food was syn free expect the dessert hubby made and a glass of prosecco I had....didn't even drink it all it was more half prosecco and half grapefruit juice and I woke up feeling like I had a hangover.

The bday meal went well, we had some friends over they enjoyed the food. Food was syn free expect the dessert hubby made and a glass of prosecco I had....didn't even drink it all it was more half prosecco and half grapefruit juice and I woke up feeling like I had a hangover.
I think your body gets used to doing without alcohol. I had champagne on my birthday and it just made me more tired than anything else. Glad it all went well x

Week 4: Thursday

Hubbys meal was a success, a high syn evening for me because of dessert and a glass of prosecco.

Today early start and long day. Went to ladies meeting then meet a friend had lunch and shopped. Nice day but I am absolutely shattered after cooking all day yesterday too.

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (HEB), Banana, WW Yogurt

Lunch: Out week a friend choice from the salad bar (7SYNS) for dressings

Dinner: Pork, Salad, Avocado (4SYNS), leftover roast potatoes from last night

TOTAL: 1 x HEB, 11 SYNS

Tomorrows plan is I am home, got ironing calling out for me and to chill

Week 4 : Friday.

Goodnight sleep and lil one only got up twice too.

Breakfast: 25g Oats​(HEB), Banana, WW Yogurt, 125ml SS Milk(half HEA)

Lunch: Chicken, Pear, Biscuit(2SYNS), Chocolate(2.5SYNS)

I am feeling peckish today and not reaching for the good stuff :-(

Dinner: Brown Rice, Beef Stroganoff (5SYNS), Mixed Veg

TOTAL: 0.5 HEA. 1 x HEB, 9.5SYNS

Glad you had a good night. At least you are being peckish within your Syns x

Week 4 : Saturday

Another good noght with lil one, another day where we were driving to several destinations to check out cars and a trip to ikea to pick up a high chair for lil Miss. Being out in the car all day can be tiring was glad to get home. Was also starving as we didnt stop for lunch...nearly did a burger king but change off plan...thank god.

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix(HEB), 125ml SS milk(half HEA), WW Yogurt....a very rushed breakie

Lunch: Kellogs Chewy Delight (4.5SYNS), Pear

Dinner: BBQ : beef & pork, couscous, Salad: lettuce,peppers, cucumber, avocado(4SYNS)

2 x Lindt truffles (6SYNS)

TOTAL: 0.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 14.5 SYNS

Tomorrow is Mother's day, my first one too :)

Last edited:
Well done on your food, you did really well for being out for the day. Have a lovely Mother's Day hope you being treated x

Week 4: Saturday

Goodnights sleep with 3 wakes its the norm most days. Lovely sunny day here.

Its mothers day and I went to church with my lil one and for a walk. Hubby has no idea what day it is...its a shame:( not telling him either. I thought he would know as its posted everywhere. Anyway it doesn't matter doesn't make me less or more off a mother.

Breakfast: Fruit: blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, banana & WW Yogurt.

Lunch: left over couscous & Beef & Pear, Snack a Jack(2.5SYNS)

Dinner: Fish, Couscous, Salad, 100g Cottage Cheese(1SYN)

Snacks:
Cuppa(half HEA),Kellogs Chewy Delight(HEB), 2 x Lindt truffle (6syns)

TOTAL: 0.5 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 9.5 SYNS

WI in tomorrow would love to have a 2lb loss, however don't know how being off plan for hubby's bday with high syns will affect my results just don't what a gain

Last edited:
Week 4: Saturday Goodnights sleep with 3 wakes its the norm most days. Lovely sunny day here. Its mothers day and I went to church with my lil one and for a walk. Hubby has no idea what day it is...its a shame:( not telling him either. I thought he would know as its posted everywhere. Anway it doesn't matter doesn't make me less or more off a mother. Breakfast: Fruit: blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, banana & WW Yogurt. Lunch: left over couscous & Beef & Pear Dinner: Fish...no sure what with just now WI in tomorrow would love to have a 2lb loss, however don't know how being off plan for hubby's bday with high syns will affect my results just don't what a gain
happy Mother's Day, sorry to hear hubby has forgotten you are still the centre of Malita's world. Good luck with weigh in tomorrow x

WI today...

-0.80lbs not quite a pound but is a loss and I am happy with that.

Monday

Our plans for holiday are not confirmed yet, we may or may not go. Most likely not but we are very last minute. Also the fact that hubby's sister works for an airline just makes our holidays very random at times.

Ill just be totally my weight loss in months now, makes it easier editing signature.

Due to back problems cant really get stuck in with the exercise I do. So I am just going to start going out everyday for a walk half hour or an hour every day with lil one.

Breakfast: 35g Oats (HEB), 125ml SSMilk(half HEA), Strawberries, Banana, WW Yogurt

Went out for a 40min walk after lil one had her morning nap was lovely

Lunch: 2 x Sesame Ryvita(3SYNS), 30g Philadelphia(half HEA), Blueberries & Raspberries

Dinner: Roast Chicken, Roast Potatoes & sweet potatoes, Green Beans & Spinach

Cleared the Lindt truffles tonight high in syns but no more left 5 x (15SYNS)

TOTAL: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 18 SYNS

Last edited:
Well done on the loss, food looked good today as well x

Back