breda's ww diary to good health

Defo! Spending the time together is important not the eating part :) x

although eating is rather great too haha xx

lol... yea but I quite like eating alone - less stress about eating to fast or making a mess lol x

Goodmorning minis . Its a beautiful morning here and hopefully will be a lovely day. I think everyone needs some sunshine at the moment as people seem to be really tired and grumpy. Its our long weekend this weekend. :D

No big plans here . Husband is really tired at the moment after working some crazy hours so plan is just to get him to chill out and get my daughter her long awaited "paddling pool" . We get one every summer and she really enjoys it. (when we get the weather). bless her she loves running arund the back garden in her suimsuit.(thank God our back Garden reasonably enclosed!!)

Have a wedding coming up on Saturday 10th (my best friends baby brother hes 34!!!) Am Looking forward to the day out)
Then on the 17th I am going in to hospital for a small procedure (womens problems!! sorry guys) but will only be in overnight..

So thats breda world at the moment !!!!!!!

Today I aim to be really good so I can hold the rest of my weeklies for Sat/Sun /Mon.

Breakfast
30g porridge.............3pp
1/2 pt skim milk........3pp

Lunch
2*slices Mccambridge brown bread..4pp
2*babybel Light............................2pp
2tsp flora light..............................1pp

Snacks
2*ptk walkers baked.................4pp
2*mini merangues,sfjellly ,1tbsp WW Cream.........2pp
2* WW eclairs...........................4pp
1* bi8ggest loser Bar..................5pp

Dinner
Cancelled due to being too full!!!!!!!

Will update as we go ....28/29...

Enjoy the sunshine everyone :cool:

Last edited:
Well done Breda... I recognise the Sugar Monster only too well ;) Know what you mean about being hungry around 4-5pm and a small snack turns into something you didn't want it to. Good for you for changing your dinner time to a wee bit earlier - anything to help this journey be a little easier, eh. Can I ask about the chicken chow mein... is that homemade? If so, can you let me know what you put in it please. I usually do sweet and sour chicken stir fry which is yum but 10PPs and fancy a bit of a change.

Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine. We inflates our son's paddling pool last night so hoping the water warms up a bit :eek: so he can have a splash around later :)

Good morning Sunny Breda, it's GLORIOUS here in Wicklow too, birds outdoing each other singing, magic! :D

Just had a chance to catch up on your journey. Looking pretty good.

Hope you have a great week-end with your little one splashing around & get a little quality time with hubby too!;)

It's nice to have the wedding to look forward to, and I see you're treating yourself to a mini-break too... in hospital!:D:D:D

Hope all goes well for you,and you get back on here, keeping us on our toes! :flirt2:

Sorry doing it for me but its actually a takeaway chow mein(no msg)....Not great at the cooking me....although I did do a chicken stir fry recently with sweet chilli sauce and it was beautiful.

Thats one of the problems we find with the pool too is the water from the hose can be really cold even though the day can be lovely. That and keeping it clean !! grassy feet hopping in and out and bugs!!

The little one in question is 17 but special needs so It does look a bit strange but who cares ..she's happy.

Id prefer not to take the mini break to hospital(very good!!) but it has to be done.

Hope things go better for you in the west and you get a chance to enjoy some of the sun!!!

heya breda, i think i'll join you in that chinese takeaway. singapore chow mein is my weakness - delish! :D the paddling pool sounds great. Hope the hospital trip is nothing serious. xxx

Gotta love a paddling pool!

Are u sorted for outfit for wedding? X

Nothing like chinese on a friday night !!!!!

Have a dress and jacket that I only wore once so I am gonna use that for wedding. Didnt really want to be going off spending lots of money on a size 20 when hopefully I wont be that size for much longer.:D:D Trying to save for hols as well.

Procedure more embarrissing than serious Karen (Look up TVT Opperation) google it !!

U won't be wearing the same outfit for the next posh do :) will be a slinkier one :) x

Oh yes size 14 and I would be such a happy bunny:bunnydance:

:) do u have an event in mind? I would love to be a 12 when I'm bridesmaid next august x

Well I did it again today !!!!!!!!!!!! I had my little afternoon binge. All WW stuff but 15 pp on snacks :eek:.(see diary p14) Another 7 weeklies gone. The way I feel at the moment I am so full I mightnt have my chow mein later . Hubbie going to be late so he will eat at work . They bring them in takeaway . May not bother for myself. Those WW eclairs are nice though. Could take or leave the WW cream though. Has anyone tried it. ?

Carly , I was trying to think of some occasion next year and I just thought Brid will be 18 on April 13th 2012 (sons birthday on Mar 13th. !! 13 was my lucky number). She will also be "graduating " from her school in to adult services June 2012 so have lots of occasions next year !!!!!!!!!.

WANT TO BE SLIM:D:D:D:D

Breda, you are an example to us all! Well done.

Check out Argos Summer Special Offers for the pool, they usually do deals this time of year. I remember getting one for my lads with a filter etc, was about 10 ft wide, the fun the kids had in was unreal, and for small money...

I was a bit tongue in cheek about your visit to hospital. I wish you well, no one looks forward to hospital stays, not much fun as a visitor either. Hope all goes well for you.

Here's to a SCORCHER of a Bank Holiday week-end in our Emerald Isle.

Kind regards,

Conor

Thanks Conor. I dont think at the moment I am an example to anyone. (You should have seen the sweet things I scoffed this evening!!. I think I have to banish my own demons first (Its called the sugar monster:mad::mad::mad:)

Good idea about Argos . I have told her we will go shopping for it tomorrow so hell or high water we ill have to go!!!

I thought what you said about my hospital visit was excellent. Much nicer to think about it as a mini-break.!!!:D(you are very witty)

Hope your Mum will improve over the next few days.

Well for all those lovely 2012 events u will be a yummy mummy in slinky size 12/14 :) hugs :) xx

Just got an e-mail from Argos, they are doing a 5 euro off for every 50 you spend, 10 off for every 100 your spend...GO MAD!!!

Back