breda's ww diary to good health

It is just WRONG to have only one fajita :) lol hope u enjoyed xx

I always try and have one fajhita too Brenda but can never quite do it! I usually tell myself I can have 2 if I have no cheese, saves a little points. Thinknim going to have fajhitas tonight, you've put me in the mood! Hope you have a good day today xx

Fajitas, enchiladas and quesidillas in last 3 days! I love love love Mexican :) x

mmm mexican grub! I want fajita now! I think i should eat my lunch before i read any more diaries :) Glad you're doing well Breda. Would be a great weight-loss goal to get back into the work you like and are qualified for. You'd be a cracking rsource for the parents as well as the kids too :D

I am going to have to work some mexican food into my menu for tomorrow me thinks. im so easily swayed lol xxxx

It was yum and hadnt had it for a while which was nice. :D. Its smething you can pad out as well with lots of salad and peppers etc. was stuffed. The wraps are 3pp each though so that makes the points a bit high with 4pp for chicken and six for wraps but hey its the weekend.

Menu for todayas far as I know yet

Breakfast
2* boiled eggs...........4pp
2* slices stonground bread....4pp
1/2 pt skim milk (teas).........3pp

Lunch
60g cooked chicken breast....2pp
Salad , beetroot,tomatoes, Peppers,onion
1 tablesp Mayo light.............1p
20g low-low cheese..............2pp
1 orange

Dinner
325g WW ovenchips.............15PP*******
165g steak...........................5pp
Peppersauce.........................1pp
2 tbsp garden peas.................2pp

snacks
sugar free jelly so far
ptk walkers baked..........2pp
stewed apple and pot of low fat custard..3pp

44/29

Last edited:
Got a question girls . Anyone having problems with constipation !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been eating oranges,wholmeal bread , loads of fruit and veg and even when I do manage to go its not much (sorry) . I feel bloated for the last two weeks and I know I have nothing lost this week yet (I know I shouldnt but I had a sneaky peek as I am kinda worried about this) . I could just take a laxitive but I hate those things . I could do without an evening of cramps and the runs !!!!!!!

Did anyone else experience this a few weeks in ?

I don't go as often but it's settling down...

2 tortilla wraps are 7pp I think Hun sorry xx

are you drinking enough water,,if your eating a lot of fibre and not flushing it out it can make you constipated,,try kiwi's and orange juice:)

That definately was a big problem for me in the beginning...it's such a horrible feeling!! I agree with Carly tho, it's definately settled down and much more healthier now!

I'm not sure about pps but I always use morrisons tortilla wraps they are only 1.5 pts (old ones) they are a little smaller but perfect point wise?

You inspired me to have fajhitas tonight and they were delicious, thanks! x

Hi girls, good to know this is a phase and will hopefully sort itself out. Yummy Mummy I am really bad to drink water actually but I drink tea and coffee all day.(see cup in hand in Avatar!!) On the one hand we are told by WW that this can count towards our water intake but Im wondering if maybe too much is acting as a diuretic and leaving too little water to "MOVE" things along ??

I use the old el paso kit for fahitas and I think they are 3 each ??

I was sure they are 3 for one or 7 for two...

I am much more regular except on WI day lol x

I am ....ed off:mad::mad: . I have discovered that I pointed the WW ovenchips I had last night all wrong. The bag I had was the old points (hence 2 points per portion)(6p).The new bag that I bought today is 5pp per portion (15PP).Almost totally used my weeklies now:cry:Just as well weigh in is tomorrow . Dont feel like I have lost anything ..........

Menu for today so far

Breakfast
30g porridge............3pp
1/2pt skim milk........3pp

snack
Ptk 4 creamcrackers..4pp
2 tsp flora light........1pp

Lunch(had at my friends)
1 slice wholemeal bread...2pp
40g cheese.....................5pp** silly girl
70g ham.........................2pp
peppers,onions,tomatoes

Dinner
WW pepperoni Pizza.......13PP

Snacks

33/29 so far!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i dont drink any water either,,bad i know but i do drink tons of black tea:)dont worry about the chips i did the same bought 2 jars of ww korma sauce(reduced in tesco) had those past few days thining they 2pp per portion,,till i took a closer look at empty jar last night and it the old points,,,ggrrrrrrr,,lesson learned,,must double check!!!!

U will still lose Hun I have faith :) stupid old points on a fair few things! X

Thanks yummy,carly and Jo , . Its great to be able to vent some steam to people who understand. I should have known really . I had a fine plate of chips for my six points !!!!!!!!.

Hopefully I might have even 1/2 lb down tomorrow and i'd be happy. not very optimistic though .

Good luck x

I hope tomorrow brings a loss. I get bunged up at times... its why I eat so many satsumas lol. drinking water helps a lot. I'd take a senna tab if its that bad tho. its q real pain having points confusion but don't worry, u r within weeklies still xx

Good luck Breda :) x

Good luck for WI! Constipation... in the early days I really suffered, in fact I thought I would just explode. Wholemeal bread was the worst for me back then. Even now (4 months in) I still get times of not being able to 'go' and it's nearly always near to or WI day!!

Back