breda's ww diary to good health

I find when I'm craving food a cold can of diet coke lasts a while is 0pp and tasty ;) but I like the thought process idea thinking what do u want more :) x

Hi Breda,
Been down West for a couple of days. Got folks both discharged from hospitals and they are back here with me in Wicklow.

Belated congrats on the weight loss this week, you have the 5% Target firmly in your sights! Hope the lads do well in the exams, and do not stress too much about them...there's life after exams.

Was the weather fine enough for the pool these days? We had hailstones in Galway yesterday.

Delighted to see things going so well for you...and Saturday and the wedding is just around the corner.

Regards,

Conor

Hope yr rents are ok Conor xx

Thanks Conor , you are dead right ,there is more to life than exams but he is the first and only one I will have doing them and I am so proud of him . He has a lot of things stacked against him like the dyslexia and the lack of attention and organisation with the aspergers and he has high expectations of himself . we dont put any pressure on him but I would love if he is happy with his results himself . It would be a big boost to him. Id hate to see him dissappointed. Anyway I think Mother was def more stressed than son yesterday. He just pats me on the top of the head (bigger than me now) and says chill momma !!!!!:D

Solved the problem of the pool with two shorty wet suits from Lidl !!! .

Brid wasnt well this evening (went in to bed as she does when she is sick) but I think it was just a headache and got back up around 9pm in good form. I was thinking O no thats my wedding plans gone if she was sick but she seems ok now :D:D

Glad Brid is better and wet suits sound ingenious :) xx

Thanks Carly. hope she is ok tomorrow!! Buzy day tomorrow . Have my pre assessment for the hospital and have to get my spray tan done!!!!!!!!! should be fun . I have the basic Irish pink skin that blisters within 10 seconds of seeing the sun(I dont sunbathe its too painfull!!!) so I have to get the shoulders done for the dress .

Oooo exciting! We want piccies! Hope medical stuff goes well and enjoy pampering! She's a trouper she will be fine :) xx

She is gone off to school this morning anyway in good form Carly . Liked your tip about the can of diet coke. Thats what i do if i have to stop for petrol at a shop rather thanbuying crap...

Good news on the swim suits and the fact that your son is taking the exams in his stride.

I saw an interesting programme the other night about some celebrities who struggled in school and went on to have rich fulfilling lives where they developed their own talents in their own time.

Does Ireland need any more over educated academics??? RANT OVER

I have everything crossed for you that you will get to the wedding Saturday and get to blow the bejaysus out of your weekly points :D:D:D

Enjoy,

Conor

Im glad Brid is feeling better. Hope you have a lovely time at the wedding :) xxx

Well I wont be pointing tomorrow . Its a day off .!!!!!!! . Hope I can get away with it. If I STS ill be happy on tuesday. :D:D

Had my pre Assesment for surgery today . They can never get blood from me took the girl 4 stabs at it. Then went to have spray tan . My son said i looked Mocha!!!!!!!!!! At least its not orange like an ompa lumpa ........Because my skin is so fair it looks kinda dark even though the girl did it as lightly as she could.

Today so far....10th June 11

Breakfast
30g porridge ................3pp
!/2 pt skim milk.............3pp

Lunch
3* slices toast................6pp
4* flora light..................2pp

Snacks
1* Biggest loser bar..........5pp
1* finger wafer snack........2pp
sugar free jelly, strawberries, few dried apricots.

Dinner
Chicken chow mein............8pp

29/29 so far

Hi Brenda

Hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding tomorrow. I'm sure your tan will have settled by tomorrow once you have a shower. I always remember the time my mum and her sister (the golden girls we call them) both went for a spray tan for the first time for a wedding. Well they both tottered around the shops for a bit, went for a coffee general moseying around. It wasn't until they got home and my younger brother genuinely thought they had been in a fire (ha ha!!!) that they realised how ridiculous they looked. It always makes my family laugh everytime we think about it!!! Needless to say the tans looked lovely the next day and all was well!!

Don't be fretting about yer points either..just have a bloomin good time xx

hi,been trying to message someone on weight watchers on this forum but none of my messages are going on dont no wat im doin wrong thanks rosie.

Hi Rosie , sorry you are having problems but you got through that time ... Always happy to see new people and answer any questions (If I Can)

Have an awesome time at the wedding :)

Glad Brid is feeling better!
Xx

I hope you've had a lovely time breda xxx

10.33 and no sign of Breda, a sure sign of a good night. :D:D:D

She must be recovering from the Dirty Dancing at the wedding...Good for her ;)

I'm baaaaccckkkkk !!! . 12pm not too bad Conor:D:D. Had a fantastic day . They are mad people in Kerry (Wedding in Listowel) . Got home around 3.30am and we left with the disco still going strong !!!!!!. The church ceremony was beautiful and the sun stayed shining when they came out for the pictures ..so lucky .today is misty and yeuck here now.
The hotel was beautiful and the meal fab.
I had (Prepare to drool) .

Chicken and smoked bacon ceasar salad
Passionfruit sorbet(or carrot and coriander soup)
Sea bass (or sirloin steak or herb crusted chicken)
Mille feuilles (stawberry ,pastry, cream and strawberry ice cream) or malteser cheesecake .

not to mention the chicken gougons, cocktail sausages and sandwiches later in the night !!!!!! or the liquid calories:eek::eek:

Can you imagine what damage thats going to do on Tuesday !!!!!!!! Well anyway it was worth it and back to reality today . I will try and post some pictures later if I can get hubbie to help me .

Still a bit spaced at the moment from the tierdness . At least I should have worked off a few calories dancing. :D:D

Omg!!!! That sounds amazing! Bk to it :) sure u can pull it bk petal after all it's just one day! Will we get to see a pic of your outfit soon? Xx

Good girl Breda, sounds like a good day & a night alright. Glad you enjoyed it.

Back