breda's ww diary to good health

Hi again everyone. Got myself together a bit after yesterday. Menu has been a bit odd but at least I am back pointing .(too much bread today though)

Sunday 12/6/11

Breakfast
2* slices toast......4pp
2 tsp flora light.....1pp
1/2 pt skim milk ...3pp(for teas)

Lunch
2* brown bread....4pp
2* tsp flora light...1pp
1* bananna
1* biggest loser bar...5pp

Dinner
chicken chow mein.....8 pp

26/28 so far.

Looks good :) x

Didnt actually have my chow mein this evening . Didnt actually feel hungry and my stomach was gurgling and windy :eek: all evening so I ... went to buy my husbands dinner in the local chipper and even with the lovely smells decided not to have anything. I could never have done that before ...

Have to start planning now for Friday when I am off for my minibreak (as Conor says) to hospital. will be glad to have it over with. Musnt let it throw me off track now though.

Well done hun! I resisted chips last night :) I'm sure ur mini break will be fine - hugs xx

Didnt actually have my chow mein this evening . Didnt actually feel hungry and my stomach was gurgling and windy :eek: all evening so I ... went to buy my husbands dinner in the local chipper and even with the lovely smells decided not to have anything. I could never have done that before ...

Have to start planning now for Friday when I am off for my minibreak (as Conor says) to hospital. will be glad to have it over with. Musnt let it throw me off track now though.

you really know you are getting somewhere when you start making better choices even in the face of real temptation :D Im sure you'll stay on track Breda xxx

Wedding food sounds truly fabulous Breda! Boo to the stomach gurgling though - I've got a spotty chin now after stepping outside the realms of WW at the weekend :eek:

Good luck for WI tomorrow and for your 'mini-break'. You are well on track, resisting temptation at the chippy is to be applauded :D

Thanks girls . I dont know if it was about making better choices at the chipper or that I just wasnt hungry!!!. I think my stomach couldnt cope with the rich food from the wedding. Better today now. I hope your spots clear quickly "doing it for me " . Isnt it strange how quickly our body responded. For me I think it was the cream on the desert . my stomach doesnt like cream for some reason.!!!!!!

Well done on resisting the chips too Carly . Are we actually getting a bit of sense ??????????:D

Lol im not sure! Feeling weak today :( x

How do you mean weak Carly ? weak willed or weak sick.

Thought I better put up my menu so far today .

Breakfast
30g porridge............3pp
1/2 pt skim milk.......3pp

Lunch
Wrap.......................4pp
Chicken...................4pp
1 tbsp BBQ relish......1pp
Tomatoes ,peppers,red onion

Dinner
100g porksteak.........6pp
200g potatoes..........4pp
mixed veg

Snacks
1* skinny cow mini dippers....2pp
1* WW belgian eclaire...........2pp
orange, bananna, few strawberries
bag walkers lights.................2pp
2* clubmilks.........................8pp (!!)
mini snack wafer...................3pp

42/29

Last edited:
Bit of both Breda! Lol x

I think maybe "shredding " 9 days in a row could be taking its toll . I think you should have a rest day . Take a stroll if you feel like moving but not too far . We dont want you dropping on us :eek::eek:

Lol thanks hun u are meant to do all 30 in a row... Will see how I feel later :) c

Wow thats punishing !!!!!!! . I really admire your determination. Try to relax though if you are feeling weak . Lots of bugs about . put the feet up with a nice book or DVD .

Thanks love :) hope ur having a good day :D xx

So far so good Carly Am hungry now for dinner . Hubbie is late so having porksteak around 8pm. nibbly now . Its TOTM so felt shattered today

Awww bless u! Anything u can snack on? Xx

Good luck for tomorrow weigh-in xxx

Hi Breda, just back from Galway, and checkin in.

Kudos on the Chipper run. That was a big ask, for you to stand in a chipper with all that temptation around, waiting for hubbies grub to be cooked.

Just as well you didn't send me on that run or hubby would be going hungry!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Best of luck to-morrow with your WI ;)

Hi Brenda

Sounds like the wedding was a great day, so glad you enjoyed yourself! I wouldn't worry a single bit about WI, I always think a little blow out gives your metabolism a bit of a kick up the backside! It's nothing you won't be able to shift!!

Oh and well done on the chippy chips. I'm not a huge fan of the chippy, however had it been chinese there is no way I'd have been able to resist so well done you! x

Back