breda's ww diary to good health

Hehe :) does that not apply in uk? I want a blender lol x

it does apply in uk carly. I got a voucher a couple of weeks ago. i got £10 for spending £100 and i only just remembered! im not even sure where ive put it? gah!

hope you're having another lovely day breda. your 'binges' are all within allowance so its not like you are out of control. xxx

Hope ur having a good weekend and u got the paddling pool :) x

Hi Gang. Had a mad day today . Got up late to start (11am) . Had breakfast and headed to limerick to get said "POOL" . I never checked the site before I left so didnt see about the vouchers from Argos. :sigh:(Thanks anyway Conor) . We went to smyths and splashed out on the biggest one we could (Well Brid has her own disability allowence now and she never really spends it so we said why not get her something she would really get a kick out of for the summer. )It took us about 3 hours to put it together (it has metal poles around the side and around the top). Its filling at the moment !!!!!!!! will take all evening id say . Just as we get it going of course the weather gets cooler:mad:
Anyway it has a cover so will be ready for the next hot day.

Had a strange food day thus far

Breakfast
2*slices Br Bread.............4pp
2*boiled eggs.................4pp
2 tsp flora light ...............1pp
1/2 pt skim milk...............3pp

Lunch
2* bread..........................4pp
2tsp flora light..................1pp
2* thin slices of ham..........1pp
1/2 twirl bar (One finger)....4pp

Snacks
1* bag walkers baked.........2pp
1* curley wurley................3pp

Dinner
Chicken chow mein............8pp

35/29 (6 weeklies )

Last edited:
Mazie6Breda ,you are so photogenic,your target shots will be stunning!:wavey::grouphugg:
Mazie: Photogenic !!!!!!!!! you must be joking. I hate being in photos . I didnt know that one was being taken actually. I
never take a nice photo ( I have a big broken nose :eek::eek:)

Hi Karen. I am trying to keep my mini binges in control but I dont want to end up using more points on sweet things and not on good stuff. Its the feeling of loss of control when I eat sugary stuff that I hate. I would love to be able to have a treat and then stop not be immediatly looking around to see what else I can eat.!!

Carly , yes eventually got pool . Still filling up at mo. hope you are having a good weekend. Anything planned for tomorrow.

i know what you mean. I started stuffing my face with pringles last night... no idea why? I'd just had a chinese and was stuffed already! I also noticed i have been really hungry today as well. i dont like that junk food increases your need for more junk. I can only really manage not having any rubbish if i simply dont buy it. then the kids complain. that seems lame as well but its true. I try to buy things they like but i dislike... i cant be trusted at all! :(

I looked up that procedure you mentioned. sooo glad its not something serious... hopefully it wont be sore! xxx

I'm glad you got the pool Breda, hope your daughter has many hours of fun in it - sounds brill :)

Your words about having a treat then instantly looking for something more... I'm the same and I truly don't know how to break the cycle. Excluding anything 'treaty' from our diets just isn't sustainable or healthy so I figure that using a few points on goodies is better than reverting to a lifestyle of bad stuff. Karen - I'm with you on junk food increasing your need for more junk - it's addictive, I'm sure.

I think its a common failing Karen . They put so many things in our food now (aditives etc ) to just make us want more. I discovered one time (I check these things because Brid is Gluten free/ Dairy free) That one of the ingredients of McDonalds chips is Dextrose (A sugar) no wonder we want more!!!!!

Hi Doing it for me.

Thats why I am trying to keep low point snacks in the house because if there were mars bars there id wolf two of them as quickly as two curley wurleys. Damage limitation . I find the biggest trigger for me is definitly chocolate. crisps etc not so much

Exciting about the pool! Bet she will love it!! X

I hope so Carly . she has so few things that she is "in to " Im hopeing this will keep her outside in the fresh air rather than being inside on her computer.

Hope you are having a good night :D

:) is she a fan of the computer then :) it's good that she will be outside! I'm sure she will love it!!! Im jealous haha x

Hi

Brenda, sorry disappeared this week for a bit but fear not I have returned ha!! Just been catching up on your week. How fabulous that Brid got a fantastic paddeling pool, I'm sure she will love it and like you say will encourage her to be outside more. All we need to hope for now is paddling pool weather!! I've heard from a few people that June has to be a glorious month??!! Fingers crossed!! Hope you've had a good weekend xx

I hope so CC. She went out this morning and it was freezing. she got in though, about up to her belly but came out quickly. She has just had a hot shower to heat up. If we got one nice sunny day now it would heat it up. OH is planning to attach some kind of solar panal to it to try to raise it a few degrees. Typical Irish weather !!! Hopefully june /july will be better . .

Menu today a bit hap hazard. Think we are going to McDonalds for Tea later.Must look at points to see what I can have.

Menu so far
Breakfast
2* slices brown bread..............4pp
2* eggs..................................4pp
2* tsp flora light......................1pp

Snacks
1* WW yogurt...............1pp
1* curley wurley............3pp
Orange

Dinner
Mc Chicken sandwich..........10pp
small fries ..........................6pp
Diet coke............................0pp
Will bring some fruit for afters while the men tuck in to icecream!!!!!
So Much for great plans!!! had a hot fudge sundae .............................10pp Oh well its my long weekend treat.

39/29

Last edited:
ooo the sundae sounds lovely :D hope you have a lovely bank holiday xxx

I love fudge sundaes :) glad I enjoyed x

Hi Brenda

hope you've had a good day and yum to the fudge sundae :drool: x

Hi Gang ,I did enjoy the sundae !!!! but heck I had the weeklies. WI tomorrow now . Eating lightly today so far!!!!.

Its a bank holiday here so has been a lazy day. Got up late . Its cool /misty here today but Daughter wanted to go in the pool and I just thought I had bought a shortie Wet suit for her last year so rooted it out and off she went . I didnt feel like such a bad mother then letting her in to the cold water . !!!!! She had a ball. "theres more than two ways to skin a cat".............:D:D

Menu so Far
Breakfast
30g Porridge .................3pp
1/2 pt skim milk.............3pp

Lunch
3* slices br bread............6pp
1* bananna
2* mandarins
2tsp flora light.................1pp

Dinner
150ml Uncle bens curry sauce....3pp
chicken Br...............................4pp