breda's ww diary to good health

Yummy yummy yummy!!!! :) exciting about ur desserts! Xx

Supermacs is an irish fast food franchise. They do nice food actually. . You would wonder though how a wrap,2gougons,lettuce and sweet chilli sauce could be so much !!!!!!!!!!!!

Carly, Those mint and chocolate sundaes are to die for (if you like mint ice-cream) none of mine do ...Yippie . Really nice if left out of freezer for about 15 mins before eating. Tubs nice for desserts with fruit jelly or merangues. filling treat at night. not cheap though....

Its a lovely day here .hope its nice at yours too. Have been boldish ..for the last 2 days have to get act together if i want 2 lb on tuesday. I had 11weeklies thursday and 12 weeklies Friday :eek:

Food so far

breakfast
30g porridge................3pp
1/2 pt LF milk...............4pp

Lunch
60g chicken..................2pp
1 tbsp...light coleslaw....1pp
1 tbsp Mayo light...........1pp
Mixed salad

Dinner
chicken chow mein...........9pp

Snacks
1* WW mint and choc sundae...4pp
Bag walkers lights...................2pp
WW yogurt.............................1pp

27/29 so far

Last edited:
Today's food looks great Breda. The mint choc desserts do sound rather lovely. I'll have to have a look next time I go shopping. I've run out of Skinny Cow lollies and they are fab too so perhaps a change is in order :p

Stay strong hun, you can still do 2lb for Tuesday :) x

Breda, i really hope you get your 2nd silver 7 this week, you deserve it :D xxxx

Thanks Karen , I hope so but if I dont im not going to worry too much ,always next week. Having a lazy day here so far. Hubbie shattered after gardening yesterday gone back to bed,daughter still asleep :eek:. Son watching T.V in room . Great peace .. must get off my butt and do some housework ..maybe soon

Food for day (this is the plan anyway)

Breakfast
30g porridge..................3pp
1/2 pt LF milk................4pp

Lunch
2* slices Br Bread............4pp
Flora light(2 tsp).............1pp
1* Bananna
1* Babybel light..............1pp

Dinner
200g boiled new potato......4pp
brocalli,carrot/parsnip........1pp
2 medium slices roast beef..(actually had 100g ............9pp)
Gravy...............................1pp

Snacks
1*loop the loop................2pp
1*WW yogurt....................1pp

31/29

Last edited:
Food looking good :) x

Geez :D thanks girls. I think I am quiet boring sometimes with my food. !!. I am trying to keep it as healthy,low sugar as poss with my few treats thrown in.

I used to be a grazer that finished off the kids meals and cooked for hubbie later and cooked what he liked (Lots of chipsetc) . Now I make sure my food (what i want) is organised and if that involves cooking a seperate mealfor me then i do it whereas before I had what everyone else left . I am worth it and looseing weight is very important to me :D:D

If ur enjoying it and not getting bored then thats fine x

I like your thinking Breda, you most certainly ARE worth it :D It is so easy to put yourself last when you have a family but fantatstic to remember that your health is just as important as theirs. xxx

Thats what i did for years when the kids were younger Karen ..put myself last . Also had very low self esteem . I didnt feel i deserved special foods for me (I didnt even feel i deserved to spend money on nice clothes for me but always turned out the kids well). :sigh:. Have at long last started now to find out who breda is again and not just the kids mum and hubbies wife. Its a strange time in your life really this because you are so absorbed in the kids and life that you have really forgotten who you are. Dont know if this makes sense

It's good to find YOU again :) hugs x

makes perfect sense, I have done exctly the same thing... moreso when I had my 2nd child and havent seen 'Karen' since :D

Hi all .had a reasonably good day today . have WI in the morning . would love to have 2lb down for my stone but will be happy with any minus on my card.

food for today

breakfast
30g porridge.....................3pp
1/2 pt skim milk................4pp

lunch
2 slices bread....................5pp
1 tub philly extra light........1pp
2* tsp flora light................1pp

Dinner
Pasta...(150g)...................5pp
Dolmio(200g)...................2pp
Steak mince .....................6pp

Snacks
1*loop the loop..................2pp
orange,apple,mandarin,Melon
1*WW yogurt.....................1pp

30/29

This would have been fine if I hadnt had
a ptk walkers baked,
a 2 finger kit kat,
A slice of coffee swiss roll .. What the heck???

The night before weigh in !!....I blame hubbie who brought cake out in frount of me . I had about 20 weeklies left BUT i was hopeing not to use them .

Last edited:
Good luck for WI xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow Breda. As for losing yourself... for sure that happens. I feel that I've become "Alex's mum" rather than "Michaela". He (rightly so) comes first in everything but it's so important to retain some of 'you' too!

M x

Very P.....d off with myself tonight (see last food diary) Had a bit of a binge out.. Had a good dinner today so couldnt have been hungry . It could have been the white bread I had to have for lunch as there was nothing else in the house. :mad:. I know I had some weeklies left to cover it but its the lack of control that freaks me . I seem to have been eating all evening. I dont understand how I can be so good some days and really focussed and then have a day like today (just before WI of course !!!!) . Its like I feel myself slipping down that old slippery slope and i panic.

Well at least I have class tomorrow and that usually spurs me on for the coming week. Hope fully I havnt done too much damage (although my stomach feels like a beach ball at the moment:cry:)

(((Breda))) I wish I didn't know how you feel re binging and apparent lack of control. It's something I've struggled with for years and really want to change. Once you start you keep going, right? Not necessarily even enjoying what you eat? Stay strong Breda, you WILL do it, we'll all do it together.

Sugar-free jelly is great (assuming you like jelly). I always make sure I have some made in the fridge - definitely helps having something sweet always available - I'll have fruit too but equally I enjoy it by itself.

Michaela xx

Thanks Jo and Micheala I really appreciate the support . I just have to stop freaking out when I start to binge like that and as you say keep the low things in the house so it doesnt do so much damage .

On a good note I got my 2 lb down i needed for my stone today :bliss:.so my binge didnt do too much damage. I cant wait now to get to 13 something (4lb to go).

Food for today

Breakfast
30g porridge..................3pp
1/2 pt skim milk.............3pp

Snack
Solero (treat after weigh in)....3pp

Lunch
2* slices Mccambridge bread...4pp
2* tsp flora light ...................1pp
Bananna
Babybel light.........................1pp

Snack
Melon and WW yogurt.............1pp

Dinner
Supermacs chilli wrap................13pp
Ice cream cone (small)................6pp

35/29 so far

6 weeklies used

Last edited:
fantastic well done!

I personally think that a slight binge here and there isn't unhealthy - as long as you don't totally overdo it and can control the binge to some degree and not feel the guilt. Keeping so controlled all the time isn't realistic for the future in order to stay on track and your body will get used to the lower calorie level if you stay at it all the time and then can't cope with anything that is out of the ordinary. You stayed within your weeklies and its moments like that that they are there for so you can have a day where you just need to eat that bit more without having to feel like you've blown it. As long as you get back on track as soon as its over then it helps you recognise when your body needs food and when it doesn't and its a healthy way of being realistic about making a life change rather than spending forever on a "diet" :)

Back