breda's ww diary to good health

Had porridge and a boiled egg this morning for breakfast . Finding it hard to have protein at breakfast .I am up around 7am to get the lads ready for buses and really dont want meat at that hour . the boiled egg seems the best at the moment. Might try 2 grilled rashers tomorrow. does help to ward off the cravings until around 12.30-1pm though :D. Hope everyone has a good week . 11 weeks to Christmas . want that stone down !!!!

Thanks Jo. Had slice of brown bread ,a bananna and 2 baby bel lights this morning for protein . I get tired of the same thing some mornings like porridge and eggs . Ah well a change is as good as a rest i suppose .

WI this morning ,hopeing to be down 1lb . Had a good week ,just hope I didnt over do the portions. :(.will update later.
Hope things go well today Jo.

Yippie!!!!!!!!! down 1.5lb this morning. Its moving again TG. :banana dancer:

Yay well done for the loss! U are doing fab xx

Thanks girls, hopeing I now have a system that works for my sugar sensitive body and keeps working !!!!!!!! . I love not craving and being able to walk in to a shop and not drool all over the chocolate :drool: .

Had a strange day today , really tired and think I have a urinary infection. (been thinking i have to pee all day and dribbling razorblades Eeeeek ) I know too much information sorry !!!!!!!!!!. It could be down to candida die-off from not having sugar . I have been slugging down water and that has helped thank God.(helps to flush out toxins) . On a good note ,had no appetite at all today -maybe its down to drinking all the water ,Im not normally great at the water side of things.:wave_cry:

Have to go to Bingo later :eek:. Its to support our local GAA club - thats what you get for having kids playing sports

Hope u enjoyed bingo ;) xx

Hi gals . well bingo was fun but didnt win anything:( . I am just not lucky at these things. :cry:. well it was a night out anyway .!!!

UTI symptoms feel better this evening ,the water really helps. My friend was telling me to drink cranberry juice but its full of sugar so will stick with the water . Because I had a little "nap" today for an hour ,I am now here on the computer at 1.30 am !!!!!!!! cant sleep ... :doh:.

Today has been a good day so far . Got lots of things done including cutting the grass in my friends garden (its a long story!! ). Legs a bit sore now though but got my exercise for the day:D. Been fairly good food wise and drank tons of water again which has really helped with the UTI(not as much pain as yesterday but still there !!) .

Was out shopping for a bit today and decided to have a smoothie rather than a latte that I would usually have . Was watching her make it and she used 3 scoops of frozen yogurt and orange juice .Have no idea how to start counting it and both the orange juice and the yogurt contained sugar :eek:... . there was I thinking I was being good . If it was full fat yogurt Im screwed. Chawlk that one up to experience . Always ask if the milk/yogurt they are using is full-fat. :eek:

Awww petal! Sounds yummy! Don't panic just chalk it up as maybe 10 out of weeklies xx

You didn't know so it's just an innocent mistake, no need to beat yourself up! You've been making great food choices so one smoothie is highly unlikely to have any impact!

Oh Innocent smoothies do a little 250ml smoothie bottle that is pretty good points wise and portion controlled as long as you get the ones with fruit-the innocent smoothies with oats or yoghurt or honey or coconut will have more points in them. Innocent smoothies are a wee bit pricey though but sometimes Tesco has offers on them.

I think Carly's estimate of 10pp sounds spot on :)
Hope the sugar didn't make you feel too bad, you're doing amazingly well cutting it out now you know you're sensitive :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

thankseveryonkeyboardstuckatmo.

Lol!!! Poorly keyboard!! Xx

Hi all.Thank god the keyboard is fixed !!!. I am knackered and sore!!!!!!!!. Did a 8km(5 mile) ladies mini marathon today (walking :eek:) for funds for my daughters special school ..I now have a beautiful blister on the ball of my foot and hopping around like a granny. Its greatfun though .Some of the "ladies" have beautiful hairy legs and beautiful costumes !!!!!!!!! (men in drag:giggle:) .

Foodwise,I have been sticking rigidly to my no-sugar but have to admit to having a few too many chips this week. :eek:.Hope the weekend went well for everyone .

Back