breda's ww diary to good health

Hi Nutty . Ya its a pain staying the same but at least it wasnt up.!!! and I Blame TOTM so hopefully .........:wave_cry:......it will be down tomorrow. At the moment I really dont care how slow its going down as long as it continues to go down. :D

Love the PMA! Maybe treat urself to a frock to aim for? Or save £1 per lb to buy one? Xx

Down 2.5lb today !!!!!! thrilled with that even though it is over 2 weeks but who cares its down anyway.:D:D

Would love to buy a new "frock" for christmas Carly but I want to feel like I have a figure to put in it first. Im small (5ft 3) and have a barrell shape so its really hard to get something flattering that isnt tent shaped ...:(

Wow well done hun what a fabulous loss! I'm sure there is a dress out there for you, get looking! :) I've just bought a few holiday bits off eBay, bargains as well! Xx

well done with the loss....onwards and downwards x

Thanks Girls. I am determined to keep the momentum going now. :D

Wow - well done on a fab weigh in.
I am inspired by your new start. I have been plodding for months and for every good week i have I have 2-3 bad ones.
I have started a new green card this week as the last one was a bit depressing so i am going to have a new start too. I am going to alter my signature thing as seeing the bad progress each time I post isn't very inspiring so I will draw a line under it - onwards and downwards!

Wow - well done on a fab weigh in.
I am inspired by your new start. I have been plodding for months and for every good week i have I have 2-3 bad ones.
I have started a new green card this week as the last one was a bit depressing so i am going to have a new start too. I am going to alter my signature thing as seeing the bad progress each time I post isn't very inspiring so I will draw a line under it - onwards and downwards!

Hi Twinmum. Making the fresh start worked for me eventually . Like you I was sick ofmy YO-YO ing and wanted a fresh start. I am sorry now though I didnt use my original starting weight of 15.4 becauseit would make my totals look nicer :D. But anyway its the moving down that counts at the end of the day. Anything that motivates us is good !!!!!!!!

Well done Hun!!! I'm sure u could get a lovely dress if not chrimbo maybe next birthday? Cx

Well done Hun!!! I'm sure u could get a lovely dress if not chrimbo maybe next birthday? Cx

Thats next September !!!!!!!!!!! . would hope to get in to something nice for my friends wedding in May :D:D

YAH !!!!!!!! its mid-term break here today the kids have all next week off) so a few nice long morning lie-ins are on the cards !! (My kids are teenagers-love their bed :D). hope the weather is dry so we can go for some walks.

Being good so far this week but dont feel as if I have lost anything :( feel kinda bloated. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend . Am looking after a stray kitten at the moment . He couldnt open his eyes with cat flu . had to take him to Vet yesterday .got antibiotic and eye drops. Much better today and eating.My husband thinks I am for the birds but I hate to see anything suffer. Anyway Im waffleing , have a lovely weekend and halloween everyone .No raiding the trick or treat sweeties !!!!!!!!!!!... :whoopass:

Have a lovely relaxing weekend :) may it is then :D xx

Thats next September !!!!!!!!!!! . would hope to get in to something nice for my friends wedding in May :D:D

YAH !!!!!!!! its mid-term break here today the kids have all next week off) so a few nice long morning lie-ins are on the cards !! (My kids are teenagers-love their bed :D). hope the weather is dry so we can go for some walks.

Being good so far this week but dont feel as if I have lost anything :( feel kinda bloated. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend . Am looking after a stray kitten at the moment . He couldnt open his eyes with cat flu . had to take him to Vet yesterday .got antibiotic and eye drops. Much better today and eating.My husband thinks I am for the birds but I hate to see anything suffer. Anyway Im waffleing , have a lovely weekend and halloween everyone .No raiding the trick or treat sweeties !!!!!!!!!!!... :whoopass:

ahh bless you looking after the kitten...how is he getting on? i work at an animal rescue centre and we've been inundated with cat flu, we've had to close the doors for a few weeks :(

Hi! :) Just wanted to drop in - I know what you mean about fresh starts - Christmas may only be a short time away but I'm determined to lose some weight before then! I've dithered around all year - losing a bit, gained more, and I'm d*mned if I'm going to undo all my work from last year (although I have gained 3 stone!).

Well done on the loss :) xxx

Hi all. Kitten is doing great TG . eating well and his eyes have cleared up. He is really sweet . Have to keep him away from our other two cats at the moment as he is still sneezing .

Pickles , I would love to do something like that and work at a rescue centre . I love animals but I live out in the middle of the country so theres none near me. . I dont understand why anyone would abandon a sick animal like that . He was out on the road and couldnt see. Lucky the girl next door found him and brought him in to me... He is jet black so they have named him Salem (after sabrinas cat and because its haloween !!!)

Hi Missybct . I think when things get a bit stale or stuck a fresh start is the only way to go. lovely to have you drop in , keep in touch and maybe we can motivate each other. best of luck.

Hi Breda, hope your well I hope you don't mind but I saw your quiz answers on Carly's thread. I wanted to ask you what sort of tortoise you've got I'm a massive tortoise fan?

xxx

Hope ur ok poppet xx

Hi Breda, hope your well I hope you don't mind but I saw your quiz answers on Carly's thread. I wanted to ask you what sort of tortoise you've got I'm a massive tortoise fan?

xxx

Hi Mrsm .Its a little leopard tortoise. We have her about a year. Best pet ever. give her dandoline leaves and fresh water every day and that it. Have you got oneyourself ??

Michillinwoman said:
Hi Mrsm .Its a little leopard tortoise. We have her about a year. Best pet ever. give her dandoline leaves and fresh water every day and that it. Have you got oneyourself ??

Ahh sounds lovely. We've not got one yet, I'm trying to get some spare time to build a tortoise table then I was gonna look for some breeders to buy some from. I was going to buy 2 females. I've always wanted a tortoise. They are quite expensive too.

xxx

Back