Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Hi Bren! Found your dukan diary - got my bids on a dukan book on ebay, so may be joining soon. Do you want to move over to here? or stick to our (your) other thread?? xxx

Yeah iv been here for 2 weeks and everyone is great!

T news on the book. I'm on 2 days of PP now as I've had 2 small glasses of red, potato (came with my fish at the pub, was pot salad) and a bowl of natural muesli.... so feeling a little bloated, but sorry..... I am a little bound up in the toilet dept. Hoping the muesli will help.

Doubt if in the morning I will be in ketosis but I will check anyway. We worked for 4 hours in the garden and around the yard today so no gym. However tomorrow I will after work.

How is everyone?

Bren
X

hi there bren ,i had a blip friday and sat but im back on track and glad i had the blip just to put me back in the zone so to speak !!!

hope ur ok hunny !!!

i think with xmas approaching im getting kind of low has it's our 1st xmas without dan and his anniversery of his death is on 3rd jan !!!

Hi Bren,
Today for me so far:
2 cups of tea
smoothie - made from banana, strawberries, yogurt and skimmed mil
nectarine

going to ride the horse and may do the gym too

I might do, i'm a protein hater, carb and fruit lover! lol but just aren't getting the results I want. am planning to eat all my fruit etc up and then try (being the key word) dukan attack phase (for 3 days???) weekend after next when the OH is away and i can really study the book without distractions. how much can i expect to lose in those three days? i also keep seeing PP and PV batted around the forum, what do they stand for?

hi again 3 days of attack maybe 2/3 pounds , i did 5 days when i started and i lost about 5 lbs so that is the boost u need and then a steady weight loss !!!!!

Jet, hun, it's never easy. I miss my dad like crazy, he died 5 hrs ago. Try and keep yourself busy and it's ok to have a little cry when you think of him xx

Alex your day sounds good so far. And welcome to my new diary.

I'm glad I didn't binge even though I ate some non Dukan foods. Bu back to it tomorrow. My plan is

Bircher muesli made with oat bran
Custard
Scrambled eggs
Yoghurt
Tofu curry ( no veg)

PP now for 2 days and WI on wednesdAy. Hopefully should be able to reverse any damage that I have done. Going to guzzle the water and do a couple of gym sessions. A sts is all I ask for. Although really I haven't done too much damage really so maybe the scales will suprise me?!

X

Alex, PP days are protein only, like attack and PV days are protein veg. All in the book. Go to the dukan website and it will tell you how many days of attack u need to do.

On a good note i found oat bran in my local supermarket - so may start having that for breakfast rather than my porridge.

the website says that my true weight is 10stone 10lbs and that i need to do 3 days of attack

hows chief?

Jet, hun, it's never easy. I miss my dad like crazy, he died 5 hrs ago. Try and keep yourself busy and it's ok to have a little cry when you think of him xx

Alex your day sounds good so far. And welcome to my new diary.

I'm glad I didn't binge even though I ate some non Dukan foods. Bu back to it tomorrow. My plan is

Bircher muesli made with oat bran
Custard
Scrambled eggs
Yoghurt
Tofu curry ( no veg)

PP now for 2 days and WI on wednesdAy. Hopefully should be able to reverse any damage that I have done. Going to guzzle the water and do a couple of gym sessions. A sts is all I ask for. Although really I haven't done too much damage really so maybe the scales will suprise me?!

X

hey bren thanks and im so sorry to hear about ur dad !!! i think if i start crying im not going to stop !!!

Jet, sometimes you need to. I cry happy tears for my old man, glad he's not suffering. Sometimes sad ones though xx

Alex the oat bran for porridge is a good move.

My first blip in 2.5 weeks and just hope everything pans out on Wednesday. What are u two up to today?

Oh and I need the dukan recipe book! Will hunt for this tomorrow.

Oh and little chief had a very big day in the garden, all 3 of us exhausted after gardening for hours!

thanks bren again !!! im having a chilling day OH is on 6/2 and will be home soon and our dinner is in the slow cooker its a pot roast and im going to have mine with mixed veg made into like a sauce of ex light philly and black peppercorn looking forward to it !!!

That does sound delicious, Jet.

Well Monday morning, again! Time to get ready for work.

Good morning Bren, or it will be evening now I suppose, hope you had a good day, it's Monday morning here now :)

It's now 8pm.'i've eaten dinner and currently on the exercise bike for 20 then 10mins of sit ups and weights. Then I shall go to the shops and pick up some groceries. My WImis on Wednesday and it's my TOM, also had those 2 glasses of red and a bowl of natural muesli over the weekend so a little worried that I won't loose..?

Only had 1.2 ltrs water, but planning on about 3 green teas so should make the 1.5 quota.

Also I've done 2 PP days and thinking about another tomorrow just before WI?

i always do pp before weigh in ......

Back