Broxi now on Diet Chef Diary

broxi

ButtErFly
I know this might be boring for other dieters but it helps me to track my progress and write about my journey.

Today - 11st 6lb
Target - 9st 7lb (could go lower but this will do for now)

This is my 2nd day on DC and it's great. I'm down a pound today which is the lowest weight I've been for about 7 years!:wow:

So far I've absolutely loved the food. Coming off CD which I've messed about with since May, it is great to be able to eat real food.:)

I've had granola which is lovely, although not very much!
For lunch at work I've had a plate of homemade soup and a green salad both days.
For dinner I had chicken fricassee and cabbage last night and pasta bolognese and mixed veg tonight. Both were delicious and absolutely nothing like diet food.

So far I've been a bit hungry before dinner but I suppose that's how normal people feel! I had my oat snacks then.

I'm very very positive just now and absolutely loving it. Just hope I can lose weight on it as that's my problem; I don't usually have good losses on any diets I've tried except CD. I will just need to believe that this will work for me!

It will work, I am sure of that and because you are eating real food its also wonderful. I love most of the food, but do swap and change my soups I might have a salad or low cal wrap for lunch i just keep counting the calories.

No way is it silly to keep a diary or blog if it helps you, thats all you need. Enjoy the feelings.

Well done on the 1lb gone ;)

So glad you are enjoying it :D

The food is incredible alright.

The tiny granola does come as a shock doesn't it! Filling though surprisingly.

Thanks girls!

Yes granola tiny but nice.

11st 6lb
Breakfast - granola, 1/2 banana
lunch - homemade soup and green salad and grapes
dinner - pork meatballs with tiny amount of brown spaghetti
snacks - oat biscuits

Dinner absolutely gorgeous again! I can't believe this is a diet. Apart from at work yesterday lunch was homemade macaroni cheese folowed by caramel cake but I had green salad! Today was steak pie and I had soup and salad! Those are two of my favourite meals but I just looked forward to my dinner, and it was worth the wait - those meatballs and butterbeans were great.

Best diet I have ever done, just hope it is successful for me.

Found other DC food in Tesco - own brand 'free from' and 'free world' so if I run out that's handy to know. Sainsbury's also do Look what we found meals.

Hungry now but going to sleep. Looking forward to my grub tomorrow. Ordered my 35 day hamper there so should be with me by Monday. Exciting!
Got my energy back too which is a huge bonus.

Ooh, the meatballs and a small portion of wholewheat pasta used to be my favourite - hmm, not had that for a while and now I'm thinking, yep, that sounds really good hehe!

I often end up going bed early if I get the evening munches, especially since quite often I'm just craving!

Hope you have had a good day today :D

Hi everybody

11st 6lb
breakfast - 1 slice brown bread, dairy leas triangle
lunch - vegetable soup, green salad, grapes
dinner - minestrone soup, paella, mixed veg
snacks - 1 ryvita , v lf phili, oatbakes

I cannot believe how full I am today. I have consumed under 1200 cals and it seems like mountains. Oh this diet is so good and so easy!

One ever so slight problem is that I don't see the scales moving very quickly! yeek! Might need to go to gym!

Had a great day. Work difficult. Some women can be so *****y. i'm happy though. It is pay day and we are looking to go to Scarborough for a few days in October so need to make sure i don't spend all my money right away which I usually do!

Glad you managed to have a great day even though some moo tried to rain on your parade.

Never been to Scarborough - you been before? Is it a good place to visit?

The weight will shift - it isn't as quick as CD, if only it was then it would be the ultimate perfect diet.

Hi Caroline, I went to Scarborough for my honeymoon, ok place. very poor at time. Still poor now! so very cheap hotel there but nice. HB for £140 for 4 nights - got pool, gym, entertainment etc so nice.

how are you doing with dc just now?

Ooh that sounds nice :) Any chance you could PM me the details please as I wouldn't mind paying it a visit?

Not doing DC at the mo as I really fancied a break from it - just doing a couple of weeks of calorie counting - have upped it to 1,500 and that seems to be suiting me well. My first 100% day in a long time :D

Wow, from your pic I never would have thought you were 47 - blimey, you are looking good girl :D

So you got no birthday plans then? Know what you mean about eating out - can be difficult.

hi broxi glad ur enjoying DC you seem to be doing well...lola :)

hi Itsy, where are you from in Scotland?

Thanks for compliment Caroline. I've abused the sun for years and used to smoke so i'm waiting on it all catching up on me!
The hotel is Grand Hotel in Scarborough one of Britannia hotels. They are all over the country and seem really good value- I've not been but they do look good - maybe a bit like Butlins though, I don't know. Will let you know!

Hi Shanny, thanks,
yes I do think JUDDD is excellent but I had bought a week of Diet Chef and was that fed up with CD and fasting I was just too tempted. But this is fab so far. Don't know what my losses will be like but I just love being able to eat. JUDDD good too though cos I loved being able to eat what I liked! lol! But this food great. Will see how it goes. I'm just really fed up dieting! So this doesn't feel like a diet.

oh itsy - you are lola! Just dawned on me! Hello again! I didn't know how you knew me. x

11st 7lb

Help my weight has gone up to what it was at start of week! So two whole weeks of dieting, one of JUDDD and one of Diet Chef and no loss - quite, no very disheartening. fortunately this DC is brilliant and doesn't feel like a diet in any way so don't mind being on it just to maintain but would love to start losing.

My food today
breakfast - porridge - delicious, 1 Nimble brown bread, 1 egg
lunch - butternut squash soup, I ryvita, laughing cow lf triangle
dinner - 40g brown rice, Thai curry - delicious too, brocoli
snacks- kiwi

not at all hungry today, infact felt like I had eaten a lot but kept within my 1200 cals.

Since I'm not losing,maybe I need to reduce my cals to 1000. Tomorrow is weigh in so time will tell. But today heavier than last week!

My monthly hamper came in today which was quite exciting. I love having all the choice now. I tried to order something of everything, except milkshakes. so that next month I will know definitely what I like and don't. I have thoroughy enjoyed everything I have had so far. My least favourite was the paella but it was still very good. Hungry just now and looking forward to my porridge tomorrow! I am so greedy, I wonder if other people get excited and obsess about food the way I do! That's the reason I am fat because I love food too much!

11st 6lb - week 1 weigh in, lost 1lb

breakfast - porridge, finn crisp, egg
lunch - innocent veg pot, oatbakes
dinner - beef black porter, peas,
snacks - nak'd bar, 2 oat biscuits

Well I feel like I've eaten like a pig today and still about 1200 cals. It shows how much you can eat if you eat the right things.

The beef was delicious as was the innocent veg pot, but quite pricey.

I'm happy with my 1lb loss- it's not much but it's a loss and this week has definitely not felt like a diet in anyway. I'm amazed, it feels like I should be gaining weight! If I lost a pound every week I'd be happy cos I'd be losing, it's sts that I detest which happens to me loads. Anyway, heading the right direction and loving the food.

Back