Bruises?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Anyone else bruising easily??

I fell in the snow on sunday when i was making a snowman and have a big huge bruise on my bum now!!

And chris was giving me a dead leg the other day when we were messing about and it looks like hes kicked me really hard in the thigh cus the brusies are so bad!!

Last edited:
Anyone else bruising easily??

I fell in the snow on sunday when i was making a snowman and have a big huge bruise on my bum now!!

And chris was giving me a dead leg the other day when we were messing about and it looks like hes kicked me really hard in the thigh cus the brusies are so bad!!

Need pics as proof lol

i have noticed the same as well its weird i never normally have this problem but i been covered in them for the last few week

yeah like would have to be hit really hard or bang something really hard to bruise.. and now i feel like im made of glass or something and really fragile lol!!

Haha no problem.. Just let me get some one to take pics and they will be up in 5 mins!! lol...

Or maybe i will wait for a few more weeks on LT, Atm no one wants to see that!! lol

lol some do ;)

but on a serious note i guess its due to perhaps lack of protein or things like that

its a good trade off though loose lots of weight but look like you have been battered

Lol people will think im being beaten up and not eating because of the stress!!

I will need to wear a badge, Im on Lipotrim!! lol

lol people think its weird being on this

the question which i get asked is how do you do it on just that small amount and arent you hungry?

Omg yes!!!

Everyone keeps saying.. Are you not starving? and when i say no, they are like how are you not???? You havent eaten in two weeks!!

Then you have to describe ketosis and they look at you with a blank face... And say i couldnt do it...

Im just like.. To be honest once you get past day 4 your grand :D

Its funny though.. Although kind of annoying when they say it cant be good for you..

tell me about it lol

i just say its proper hard to wind people up its greaat fun

Some people just try to put you off co they know they wouldn't have the willpower to stick to it past the first few days! I remember all the back stabbing a woman at work got when she did LL so when I started LT I told very few people and only 3 people at work knew - coz 1 guessed, another asked outright and a third did it for 2 whole weeks then blamed her gallstones on it! A few friends knew but not all of them by any means. I didn't to concentrate my efforts on doing the diet and didn't need negative comments and interference from other people trying to sabotage my hard work! I just couldn't be bothered to justify my decisions. If asked I just said it was a diet recommended by my GP (she did recommend LT) and was low-fat, low-carb, low-calorie, GI type diet similar to Atkins!!!!!

But then I'm just a coward! Lol!!!!!

x

I tend to bruise a little easier when on lipotrim. Like you Rainbow only my family and the person who told me about lipotrim know.XX

hiya I have always bruised realy easy, so know I look like Ive had a real good battering, Only a handful of people know Im on LT purely because I cant stand the negativity some people will come out with

xx Sharron

i bruise very easily... but since starting LT i come up with bruises if I lean on something for too long, if someone pokes me, I actually had a bruise a couple of weeks back all the way down my side.. and that honestly had to happen in my sleep. I have bruises all over my knees from when I knelt down to pick some stuff off the floor.

Its definitely something to do with LT

Great lol! Just another thing to put up with... but it could be worse!!
And cuddly.. Your not a coward at all!!
I completley understand your reasons for not telling anyone.. especially since you heard the back stabbing about some one else... Backstabbers and cows like that make things like this so much harder!!

Great lol! Just another thing to put up with... but it could be worse!!
And cuddly.. Your not a coward at all!!
I completley understand your reasons for not telling anyone.. especially since you heard the back stabbing about some one else... Backstabbers and cows like that make things like this so much harder!!

agreed !!!

Bruising. You may need some Synkavit. There's not a RDA for vitamin K, and some people need more than others. This can happen on these VLCDs

Talk to your pharmacist, or pop to the doctor if you are concerned

Cant say iv noticied this!!

but just tried pinching myself to see haha, is this how u become a self harmer?!! lol

xx

haha will do! how u feeling today? x

Back