Buddies wanted. Starting Friday

Hi Mrs Dodd! Welcome back :D

Over a stone in 2 weeks How amazing are you woman! You're doing it for all the right reasons, IVF how exciting? Do you have to be a certain weight before you can start, or will you get to your goal first then start trying?

Weigh in tomorrow for me! Been better this week, but still horribly backed up - going to have to start taking fiber and magnesium again I think on a daily basis. I'm so excited that the scale finally seems to be moving properly for me again. Though it is after I've finished all the sweets in the house from Christmas... coincidence - I think not!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Mya - are you still on for Sunday weigh in or has the snow got worse? Melissa how are you doing getting back into the swing of things from your holiday?

Mrs Dodd, I'd love to be your buddy :) - I'm here to finish off the last bit of my weight loss journey. Hoping to be at goal by June/July,
although I have a holiday booked for my birthday in May :)

best of luck!! xxx

Whoo! Saturday is weigh in day for me and I lost 4lbs! Only 2lb off my 3 stone trophy. So getting that next week :D

Hey ladies how you doing I've not been on here this week. Well after my trip away I gained 8lb so got back on the diet on Monday and got weighed today I'm still in shock I've lost 11lb in 6 days that's me lost exactly 2stone in 2 months bearing in mind I've had 3 whole weeks off plan in those 2 months I am soo happy right now ?

Hey ladies how you doing I've not been on here this week. Well after my trip away I gained 8lb so got back on the diet on Monday and got weighed today I'm still in shock I've lost 11lb in 6 days that's me lost exactly 2stone in 2 months bearing in mind I've had 3 whole weeks off plan in those 2 months I am soo happy right now ?

That's fantastic !

Well done :)

Mrs Dodd, I'd love to be your buddy :) - I'm here to finish off the last bit of my weight loss journey. Hoping to be at goal by June/July,

best of luck!! xxx

Hi mrs dodd

How are u? Nice to have u back on ur original post.. hope ur keeping well and good luck with ur losses... xxx

Whoo! Saturday is weigh in day for me and I lost 4lbs! Only 2lb off my 3 stone trophy. So getting that next week :D

Hey craftylilrat

How r u? Yes weather is better thank god! Got weighed today and feeling rubhish only lost a pound! Consultant said it was down to time of month! But just feel so rubbish but i have been having the odd egg or chicken as im on and was struggling so as of today im going back to full ss and hoping to have a better loss on sunday... just a down day today after seeing such a small loss.. well done on ur loss... woop woop another 2 lb and u have reached 3st! Fantastic... xxx

Hey melissa

How are you? Fan bloody tastic! What a brilliant loss! You should be feeling over the moon!!! Im hoping to see better losses next weigh in as my periods will be gone!!! And im doing ss and no little extra protein! But so happy for u.. keep it up xxx

start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb
need to lose 4stones 8lbs
hit target by 01.03.15(17 weeks)

week1 - lost 7lbs (14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (12.12)
week6 - lost 1lb (12.11 had few days off due to infection)
week7 - lost 3lb (12.8)
week 8 - lost 2lb (12.6)
week 9 - gain 8lb (13.0 xmas off and time of the month!)
week 10 - loss 3lbs (12.11)
week 11 - no weigh in snow

start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb
hit target by 01.03.15(17 weeks)

week1 - lost 7lbs (14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (12.12)
week7 - lost 3lb (12.8)
week 8 - lost 2lb (12.6)
week 12 - loss 1lb (12.10 time of month and was doing ss+)

Hi Mrs Dodd! Welcome back :D

Over a stone in 2 weeks How amazing are you woman! You're doing it for all the right reasons, IVF how exciting? Do you have to be a certain weight before you can start, or will you get to your goal first then start trying?

Weigh in tomorrow for me! Been better this week, but still horribly backed up - going to have to start taking fiber and magnesium again I think on a daily basis. I'm so excited that the scale finally seems to be moving properly for me again. Though it is after I've finished all the sweets in the house from Christmas... coincidence - I think not!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Mya - are you still on for Sunday weigh in or has the snow got worse? Melissa how are you doing getting back into the swing of things from your holiday?

Hi lovely. We did ivf in nigeria last may but although we got all the way though with 3 embryos on board they didnt stick. Weight is the next thing to take it out of the equation. Week 3 weigh in for me today and ive been 100 per cent all the way through but my scales aren't budging this week grrrr. We shall see later xxx

best of luck!! xxx
Fabulous huuni. I would love to buddy up! :) Im going to crete in aug so trying to get skinny by then although i have a planned weeks break in april xxx

Mrs mya your weight loss is amazing! Well done my dear!!!! xxx

Mrs mya your weight loss is amazing! Well done my dear!!!! xxx

Thanks mrs dodd... back to ss and hoping for a greater loss this week.. also ive removed my target date from my signature as its putting unnecessary pressure on me... best of luck hun x

start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

week1 - lost 7lbs (14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (12.12)
week7 - lost 3lb (12.8)
week 8 - lost 2lb (12.6)

That's a good idea hunni. I have a target date in mind but whether I get there or am nearly there it will still be a bonus! We can take our time with the last bits xx

Hi all! You're all doing so well :D

I've made the choice to go up fully to SS+ with the small meal each day. I've been struggling badly with getting my head back in the game after Christmas and I think this will help me move forwards without cheating - knowing I can have a small meal each day. Today it's some chicken with salad and I've got tuna to finish off the week. Sunday is pay day thankfully so I'm going to get some cauliflower to try cauliflower rice and stock up on prawns.

Hi all! You're all doing so well :D

I've made the choice to go up fully to SS+ with the small meal each day. I've been struggling badly with getting my head back in the game after Christmas and I think this will help me move forwards without cheating - knowing I can have a small meal each day. Today it's some chicken with salad and I've got tuna to finish off the week. Sunday is pay day thankfully so I'm going to get some cauliflower to try cauliflower rice and stock up on prawns.

Hey...

How are you doing? Thats a great idea and it won't make a huge difference with ur losses... just do whatever works for u hun.. let us know how ur getting on witb ss+ and ur weigh in results.

Ive had an ok week just a little hungry today and yesterday had a piece of aero n felt so rubbish.

Just keep wanting to eat n give in.. i know its not the answer and il end up feeling worse but just had to have a rant about how im feeling n be honest about the fact that im dying to have a big fat meal.

I havent though YET lol

Good luck guys x

start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

week1 - lost 7lbs (14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (12.12)
week7 - lost 3lb (12.8)
week 8 - lost 2lb (12.6)

Craftylttlerat...how are you getting on with your ss+. I find having the little meal sometimes starts my hunger back up again. I quite like having fridge raiders chicken bites throughtout the day to keep me feeling like I'm munching instead of a biscuit xx

MrsMya I have been craving a big fry up since I started 4 weeks ago....Stay strong you have done incredibly well and I can't wait to get down to the 12s like you have. Fabulous xxx

Hi all!

SS+ is going well. I feel like I'm eating so much! Evenings are my worst time as I'm normally starving when I come in from work, then hungry again around 8. With SS+ I have something when I come in and then something later and it's great. Loving it so far - had chicken tonight with cabbage. Mrs Dodd - Hunger has not been too bad; I think because I work full time I'm able to ignore the picking in the day. Weekends are really hard though - been taking lots of naps!

MrsMya - Chocolate is so tempting still for me as well. The guilt afterwards isn't worth it though! It's such a hard diet mentally I think - especially when you've been on it for more than a few weeks. It's easy to start feeling deprived, but we've just got to look back at the reasons why we're doing it. Is there anything coming up that you want to WOW people at? My niece is being Christened on the 1st May (she was only born today, dunno what the rush is!) and we'll see family we've not seen since I started loosing weight. That's my short term motivation anyway.

Welcome Katie! What a fab loss so far :D What step are you doing?

Craftylttlerat...how are you getting on with your ss+. I find having the little meal sometimes starts my hunger back up again. I quite like having fridge raiders chicken bites throughtout the day to keep me feeling like I'm munching instead of a biscuit xx

MrsMya I have been craving a big fry up since I started 4 weeks ago....Stay strong you have done incredibly well and I can't wait to get down to the 12s like you have. Fabulous xxx

Hey mrs dodd...

How are you getting on? So i didnt cave in lol and had a loss of 4lb today so happy... thanks for the support and im sure u will be in the 12s in no time..:) im just dying to see the 11 now.. soon hopefully. Xxx

Hi all!

SS+ is going well. I feel like I'm eating so much! Evenings are my worst time as I'm normally starving when I come in from work, then hungry again around 8. With SS+ I have something when I come in and then something later and it's great. Loving it so far - had chicken tonight with cabbage. Mrs Dodd - Hunger has not been too bad; I think because I work full time I'm able to ignore the picking in the day. Weekends are really hard though - been taking lots of naps!

MrsMya - Chocolate is so tempting still for me as well. The guilt afterwards isn't worth it though! It's such a hard diet mentally I think - especially when you've been on it for more than a few weeks. It's easy to start feeling deprived, but we've just got to look back at the reasons why we're doing it. Is there anything coming up that you want to WOW people at? My niece is being Christened on the 1st May (she was only born today, dunno what the rush is!) and we'll see family we've not seen since I started loosing weight. That's my short term motivation anyway.

Welcome Katie! What a fab loss so far :D What step are you doing?

Hey missy
How r u? So happy to hear ss+ is going well for u.. chicken and cabbage sounds so delicious on this diet lol!!

Yes i think the boredom kicks in and u just wnst to eat anything but ur products.. but hey ho not long to go!

I have my daughters 3rd bday in march... its on the 15th but party is on 12th booked out a restaurant for family and friends so thats 1st do... then my cousin is getting married 3 weeks later in april so really want to be at 10 for then... and maybe upper 10s for daughters bday.

Good luck with ur weigh in n keep us posted hun... u will be looking fabulous in may and im sure everyone will be in utter shock... xxx

Ps lost 4lb and 6 and half inches too x

Hiya everyone :D

I'm on week three and would love a few buddies. Hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair and join you all.

How's everyone's weekend going?

Hi katie

Welcome... hope ur doing well.. Please pull up a chair lol and join our journey... More the merrier :thumbup::) what have ur losses been so far and any targets etc...

Good luck xx

start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

week1 - lost 7lbs (14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (12.12)
week7 - lost 3lb (12.8)
week 8 - lost 2lb (12.6)
week 13 - loss 4lb (12.6)

4lb! Well done Mya - what a fantastic weigh in. You're going to look stunning at your little one's birthday AND at your cousins wedding too!

I lost 2lbs this week which was enough to get me my 3 stone trophy!

tumblr_nj3d81XK3F1u4rho6o1_540.png

I'm over the moon! I've been advised to move permanently onto SS+ to give myself a bit of variety and to help keep my metabolism up. Also to scale back my Gym stuff slightly, remembering to keep to the light exercises. I've been doing a running program, and think I might just try doing each week twice to give my body time to get used to it.

Hope everyone has a good week - I'm away next weekend for OH's birthday, and hoping to stay good with my lean protien and salads despite eating off plan. Thinking I'll take some bars and shakes with me just in case.

Thanks huni

Loving ur trophies well done u!! I cant wait to hit my 3 stones! Also thatd good news permenantley on ss+... let us know if it makes any difference to ur losses... plus i think with the gym its better for u to do it insead off ss...

Hope u have a fab time away for oh birthday... im pretty sure u will make good choices and if not its not the end of the world.. just enjoy the time away.. :thumbup::)

Im gonna have a meal out on 15 feb for valentines as huby is working saturday so hoping to have something grilled and salad n maybe a dessert to give myself a small treat n maybe kick start my metabolism again? Not sure yet...

Im hoping i will have the confidence to post pics from my little ones bday and a before pic... thats if i get into 10s lol... lets see if i have the balls :eek:

Xx

start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

week1 - lost 7lbs (14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (12.12)
week7 - lost 3lb (12.8)
week 8 - lost 2lb (12.6)
week 13 - loss 4lb (12.6)

Back