Busy busy BACK

It's been a 100% day diet wise so yayyy. Feel shattered though

It's been a 100% day diet wise so yayyy. Feel shattered though

Yay well done!!! Get curled up with a cuppa!! Perfect excuse for an early night :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay well done!!! Get curled up with a cuppa!! Perfect excuse for an early night :) xxx

I am! Great minds hey! Having a lovely green tea I usually have good losses with green tea. When is your WI Hun?

I am! Great minds hey! Having a lovely green tea I usually have good losses with green tea. When is your WI Hun?

Ooo lovely!!! It's Tuesday Morning! I'm overly excited!!!! When is urs?! Xxx

Ooo lovely!!! It's Tuesday Morning! I'm overly excited!!!! When is urs?! Xxx

You will have a good loss (and stay off the scales untill tues) x. I started yesterday so mine will be Thursday morning.

Good morning all, had a good day yesterday stayed 100% and wasn't too hungry at all. Gonna stay on SS until reach size 10 again and then maintain with atkins maintenance.

Started day with huge black coffee and will up fluids today too.

Kids been up and doing my head in since 6am! Off to do three tons of ironing now hope you all are feeling good and positive. Onwards and downwards!

Well done on yesterday busy!!

Have a good day today xxx

Good morning all, sorry didn't pop into anyones diary yesterday, was at a kids party and totally resisted the samosas and cake! Another party today! Ever since my eldest started school this sept his social lifes more active than mine and DH's put together!

Pleased to say yesterday another 100% day on SS and today is day 3, hoping to get into K sometime soon. Gonna pop over to your diaries and do a general check up on you shortly :).

Morning!!

Well done!! Your doin brill :)

Kids parties are the worse too for tryin to resist!

Have a lovely day xxx

Morning!!

Well done!! Your doin brill :)

Kids parties are the worse too for tryin to resist!

Thanks steff, just popped into your corner and glad to see your spirits lifted x. Have a good day too hun x

Have a lovely day xxx

Good morning all, sorry didn't pop into anyones diary yesterday, was at a kids party and totally resisted the samosas and cake! Another party today! Ever since my eldest started school this sept his social lifes more active than mine and DH's put together!

Pleased to say yesterday another 100% day on SS and today is day 3, hoping to get into K sometime soon. Gonna pop over to your diaries and do a general check up on you shortly :).

Morning!!

Sounds like your doing really well!!! Well done for resisting the samosas and cake!!!!

Woo day 4!! Exciting xxx

Morning Busy,

Well done on resisting:)

Morning!!

Sounds like your doing really well!!! Well done for resisting the samosas and cake!!!!

Woo day 4!! Exciting xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE
]

I know I'm chugging along have got to day3, should easier after today hopefully. I'm very proud of myself for resisting samosas they were frying them fresh during the party and smelt gorgeous. There's another party today too but I've sent him with hubby as it's another Indian mummy and no doubt there will be samosas and Indian savories today too.....don't think I could resist two days in a row!

How's your day going?

Yes indeedy samosas two days in a row would be hard - well done for saying no! :)

I know!! It's all my fault as well. I had someone make homemade ones for all the adults at my boys party in November, now they are presented at every party we go to!!!

Hey I did resist, and I resisted toasted bagels I did for the boys this morning

Back