Busy busy BACK

Hi, days busy but everything going fine. Hope your all having a fab fat fighting day xx.

Hi, days busy but everything going fine. Hope your all having a fab fat fighting day xx.

Fat fighting going well!!! weigh in tomo eeek!!!! excited!!!! enjoy your busy day ;) xxxx

Head is pounding like mad......may be slipping into k as it's day 4 today.

Morning busy :)

Hope the heads feelin better today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning!!!

hope you have a good day!!! xxxx

Hi busy glad to see back....good luck

Hi busy glad to see back....good luck

Hiya thanks, so glad to see some familiar faces. We have the same weight and a realistic aim....should be to hard to get this weight loss thing in the bag!............hopefully :)

And you, my lovelies. Ps could someone tell how to multiple quote please?

you know it has on the right "reply" then "reply with quote" and then there is the another button.....thats the multi quote one :) xxx

Ok today's not gone so well, won't bore with details but I stuck to LC but have not stuck with plan :cry: maybe I should go with 100% meal packs and non additions until pre Xmas weight. :confused:

Ok today's not gone so well, won't bore with details but I stuck to LC but have not stuck with plan :cry: maybe I should go with 100% meal packs and non additions until pre Xmas weight. :confused:

aw honey dont be upset!!! if you think that sticking to just four meal packs will get you well and truly on track then maybe do that BUT dont do it if you dont think it will work because you dont want to set yourself up to fail :S maybe though taking away all "food" will help?! *hugs* xxxx

aw honey dont be upset!!! if you think that sticking to just four meal packs will get you well and truly on track then maybe do that BUT dont do it if you dont think it will work because you dont want to set yourself up to fail :S maybe though taking away all "food" will help?! *hugs* xxxx

That's what I'm thinking too, hmm will see how I feel after thuxrs WI. Just been reading your diary Abt WI-not WI can work better than WI weekly and strangely I've been feeling same today too....if you look at peoples stats it's clear vlcds losses usually are wooshes and stalls but balance out at average 1-1/2 stone per month....it can be emotional roller coaster your wi-in weekly but better if you do it every 3-4 weeks.

However, because it is so difficult emotionally, psychologically you may need to see the losses to ,ake it seem rewarding psychologically.

That's what I'm thinking too, hmm will see how I feel after thuxrs WI. Just been reading your diary Abt WI-not WI can work better than WI weekly and strangely I've been feeling same today too....if you look at peoples stats it's clear vlcds losses usually are wooshes and stalls but balance out at average 1-1/2 stone per month....it can be emotional roller coaster your wi-in weekly but better if you do it every 3-4 weeks.

However, because it is so difficult emotionally, psychologically you may need to see the losses to ,ake it seem rewarding psychologically.

Yes completely agree with everything you said. Think with me I'm one that does need the reassurance from seeing the number on the scales go down!!! Xxx

i know how exactly what you mean,having done exante total solution before the only thing that got me through was DAILY WIs!! I know!! weeklies is much healthier x.

It's just so tempting, isn't it - but try to resist - give yourself a little ebay £5 reward or something for holding off?

:0 I'm either gonna have a weighing in obsession OR be broke from a shopping obsession hahahahaha the weighing is cheaper ..... And only more fun if I lose!!! Lol xxx

Back