Busy busy BACK

:0 I'm either gonna have a weighing in obsession OR be broke from a shopping obsession hahahahaha the weighing is cheaper ..... And only more fun if I lose!!! Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
lol, try not to get too obsessive with it. Telly so boring tonight eastenders is getting so pointless and predicatable :(

lol, try not to get too obsessive with it. Telly so boring tonight eastenders is getting so pointless and predicatable :(

Ooo I haven't watched it!!! Please watch the undatables on c4 at 9pm they are so lovely and cute!!! Xxx

Ooo I haven't watched it!!! Please watch the undatables on c4 at 9pm they are so lovely and cute!!! Xxx

morning hun hope your well. Sorry didn't watch it as decided to do some work instead. hope you have a lovely day today.

morning hun hope your well. Sorry didn't watch it as decided to do some work instead. hope you have a lovely day today.

Morning!! work at 9pm god you are good!!! thank you hun hope you have a good day too xxx

Morning!! work at 9pm god you are good!!! thank you hun hope you have a good day too xxx
I'm self-employed and often work late after the kids have gone to bed x. I will watch it as Ive seen the ads and it looks good. When is repeated?

Hi all, late check in today its been manic, gonna check up on all you lot in a bit so hope you've been good girls, my good girls lol. Today has been today has been a total atkins induction day. B.fried eggs, L.spicy courgette omelette (only a few bits of courgette), D.spicy grilled chicken with grilled courgette. Im not sure if I am abandoning SS as I have struggled and been WI a few times and ruining my mood. Hope you all are doing better and winning.

If you want to stick with the s&s for now, maybe you could do an add a meal version and have a low carb hot meal once a day? I always think vlcds are particularly hard in winter when you want something warming and filling.

Morning hun :) I say dont worry about the atkins day! Atleast u went low carb and didn't just eat other things, well done you!

Maybe have a think what your most happiest doing,s&s or Atkins? :)

Hope ur ok today xxx

Morning agree with stef, do whatever feels right on the day, as long as you stick to a plan the weight will come off.

Morning diary and all! Been having a good lc few days and feeling better for it. Hope everyone else is winning too x.

Menu

B.2fried eggs and a large flat mushroom
L.chicken seekh kebabs salad
D.chicken and salad
S.cheese :)

Morning all, was a good day diet wise yesterday. So far breakfast was 2fried eggs and mushrooms, not sure of D and L will update later.

Morning Busy:). It's great being back to a more normal way of eating now the festivities are passed - well done!

Morning Busy:). It's great being back to a more normal way of eating now the festivities are passed - well done!

Thanks Katie it's nice to be back and not a chore at all.

Mini victory today I've lost the Xmas gain and am back to 10.3, 5lb loss since 3rd thats in 10 days very happy with that. My aim now is to lose 10lbs and get down to 9.7 for valentines.

Well done lovely!!! Xxx

Well done on the loss, you are doing great, 9.7 should be doable by Valentine.

Back