Busybusy's Route to 9.7

That is a good plan for your first week busy, some people just maintain so if you don't expect too much you won't be disappointed, and then any loss would be a bonus. Welcome to Atkins :)

That is a good plan for your first week busy, some people just maintain so if you don't expect too much you won't be disappointed, and then any loss would be a bonus. Welcome to Atkins :)

Thank you, still cant believe it's you from exante testimonials!! Feel like I'm talking to a celeb, in awe x

Hi there so far had an excellent day

B.Green tea. 1litre water
L.Chilli topped with cheese (no beans), fried peppers and onions
T.3 cubes of stilton, Green Tea
D.Rocket and salman salad with finely chopped green chillies (I'm thinking, but am very full)
W.3litres so far :D

Menus sound good Busy, I don't think I have felt hungry once since I started this way of eating :)

Menus sound good Busy, I don't think I have felt hungry once since I started this way of eating :)

It's brill after coming from a vlcd, I'm dreading wi as I'm feeling full constantly.

You will be fine busy, carry on as you have been doing :)

Cheers slaj, hope you've had a good day. I'm baths & bed, will catch up with your diary once the little people are out the way.

Ha ha Bren is a celeb to us here too! Hope yr having a good week!

hahahaha not sure how to take that, not quite got to 50 lol - still alive, and definitely not had 6 hubbies lol xx

But not as beautiful or as loved as you. Seriously well done on all you've achieved......your before n afters are my fav x

Have a wonderful day hon.... Ur food diary sounds scrum plus I c Ur sharing recipes which is so cool Helpful as always!!!
Ya wee treasure!!!!
Miles of smiles!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a wonderful day hon! Ur food diaries look scrum and I see dat Ur sharing recipes too.... Helpful as always!!!
A wee treasure!!!
Miles of smiles!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Morning Lovelies,

Well alst night had a blow out :eek:.....but it was'nt too bad as we ordered a huge mixed grill.....lovely :). Tummy's a bit achey now though. Gonna do a workout now. Look out summer, busybusy's and CREW getting fit, firm and gorgeous :).

Hope you all have a wicked day, onwards and downwards you sexy lot!!

Morning Busy

Not had a chance to pop by and say hi yet - so "hi!". You'll love it here, people are so friendly and helpful - but watch Bren, she's a bit of a troublemaker :D (not!).

Susie :)

Morning Busy

Not had a chance to pop by and say hi yet - so "hi!". You'll love it here, people are so friendly and helpful - but watch Bren, she's a bit of a troublemaker :D (not!).

Susie :)

LOl, thank you susie. It's been really hard moving over from exante forum we all gelled so well on there and I was upset about leaving my amigos as there support was brilliant for me and got me through a ver extreme diet, they were a really lovely lot. I was so apprehensive about losing the support. But its actually really friendly on here, Bren is such a giraffe! She's had me in total stitches.

Not had a chance to read your diary properly yet I'll update later. Thanks again for your lovely welcome. Have a good fat fighting day x.

PS any feedback on the atkins shakes and bars would be welcomed. Are they worth investing in or is it best to say clean and green? I'm in induction untill goal).

I like the milk chocolate crisp bars for those moments when I must have something sweet - but they do stall many people.

I know Di likes the shakes, I found they didn't fill me up for long, but you might be fine with them after Exante?

And lol on the "giraffe" - I was a bit puzzled until someone in the office pointed out it was rhyming slang :)

I like the milk chocolate crisp bars for those moments when I must have something sweet - but they do stall many people.

I know Di likes the shakes, I found they didn't fill me up for long, but you might be fine with them after Exante?

And lol on the "giraffe" - I was a bit puzzled until someone in the office pointed out it was rhyming slang :)

Yeah it's Larf! LOl. Thanks may have to invest in some shakes as to have some structure and strictness. I'm going nuts eating all I can at the moment my tastebuds are in heaven. I really dont want to pour it all back on.

Back