Cah-Ching Exercise Diary: I should post every day ..!!! End Of!!

cah-ching

Gold Member
Hi :wavey:

I've decided to open up an exercise diary alongside my never-ending :eek: weight loss diary. I guess this way I can track my fitness regime and see if I am really exercising as much as I think I am.

So it starts with today.

Exercise:
Ran 2.3km (1.4 miles) with two breaks in which I walked.

Time: 22 minutes.

How do I feel:
I'm a bit tired but not as tired as I could be so may be I should push myself to do the circuit non-stop even if it takes me longer. Then I can work on quickening my non-stop circuit.

Every journey starts with a single step.

Sounds a good time to me.... I'm such a rubbish runner.... kills me to run a mile at KickBoxing..... I think i only make it to about 3/4 of a mile most times.... I would love to run outdoors.... but get out of breath really quick!!!

You, unfit??? Your exercise regime puts mine to shame!

xx

You, unfit??? Your exercise regime puts mine to shame!

xx

Well when I get a body like yours I'll be even better. For now I AM unfit. lol :D

I'm going salsa dancing in a few hours, that should make me exhausted too.

Sounds a good time to me.... I'm such a rubbish runner.... kills me to run a mile at KickBoxing..... I think i only make it to about 3/4 of a mile most times.... I would love to run outdoors.... but get out of breath really quick!!!

Every journey starts with a single step .... :):rolleyes:

ooo salsa, shake it baby.. enjoy xx

Hey Cha-cing I think that is wonderful. You will be fitin no time, What diet are you doing? I just wrote out a new workout plan for myself,so I will be tone and not flabby when the weight comes off. Your regime sound really good. I will be checking on you;) to make sure you stay on track, Heck I might just start a exercise journal myself and we can help keep each other motivated :rolleyes: either way great job on being pro active about your exercise and health.:p

Hey Cha-cing I think that is wonderful. You will be fitin no time, What diet are you doing? I just wrote out a new workout plan for myself,so I will be tone and not flabby when the weight comes off. Your regime sound really good. I will be checking on you;) to make sure you stay on track, Heck I might just start a exercise journal myself and we can help keep each other motivated :rolleyes: either way great job on being pro active about your exercise and health.:p

I'm following CD in my own unique way :rolleyes:.

I encourage everyone to complete a exercise journal just to keep track of fitness etc.

I'll be measuring my resting heart rate in bed tonight. I'll do it each week to see how fit i get. It was too late for me to do it when I posted earlier because I had already been running.

cah-ching I just wanted to check in and say I was so motivated by you I went and did my 4 mile walk.:p I am doing W8 I hope me walking doesnt effect my weight loss :cool:

I love the sound of an exercise diary! Isnt it true that you think your fit because you enjoy walking or going to the gym but how often are we actually going. Definitely going to start one of these.

Thanks Chaching!!

cah-ching I just wanted to check in and say I was so motivated by you I went and did my 4 mile walk.:p I am doing W8 I hope me walking doesnt effect my weight loss :cool:

Oohh!!! WOW!! Well done, 4 miles is no mean feat!!! :clap:

I love the sound of an exercise diary! Isnt it true that you think your fit because you enjoy walking or going to the gym but how often are we actually going. Definitely going to start one of these.

Thanks Chaching!!

Good stuff!!! I'm well chuffed. It's good to see how much exercise we are REALLY doing.

SUNDAY 24 AUGUST

Well I fogrot to take my resting heart rate again this morning as I rushed to go to the toilet. :eek: So I'm going to chill later on and take it then.

Salsa was OK. It's the usual, I felt fat, ugly and in need of some decent clothes. I was overcome by overwhelming sadness, in my early 30's and feeling so sh*t about myself and knowing I look as bad as I feel. I had a little cry in the loo's. So I was generally ignored by the salsa folks. However I did get 1 dance which was good and left me very tired. Salsa songs go on for ages so one gets flung about and twirled for ages. :D

So all in all a good day for exercise:

running
salsa

Tuesday 26th August.

This morning I woke with a boil on my inner leg. Well it came up last night, but got worse this morning. I've been hobbling around all day and getting in and out of cars with difficulty. :(

I was determined to get do some exercise today so went to the body combat class. The pain was too much and I really wan't getting enough out of the class without the pain, so I left after 1/2. I was desperate to go for a run today as well, but decided against it thinking the Body Combat was the best comprimise ... more fool me. So I'm having to take a break from the exercise until the boil subsides. :cry:

:wave_cry:Oh cha-ching I hope you feel better soon, dont worry you will be back at the gym before you know it.:eek::eek:

:wave_cry:Oh cha-ching I hope you feel better soon, dont worry you will be back at the gym before you know it.:eek::eek:

Thanks honey. xxx

I think it's because I'm generally run down. I've broken out in spots and I'm sneezing and coughing a bit too.

Next week I'll be back to normal I expect. xx

I really should post every day so I knwo exactly what exercise (if any) I've done so I can track things properly!

I'll do a catch up now.

Sounds like a good idea to me (says she that does NO exercise whatsoever! !) You put me to shame hun x

Sounds like a good idea to me (says she that does NO exercise whatsoever! !) You put me to shame hun x

Nah .... I lose my mojo far too easily. When I'm in the zone I'm like a rocket. The diet goes well, the exercise goes well. I feel great.

When it goes bad it goes really bad! I have a bad habit of losing concentration and focus - I have NO discipline whatsoever.

Back