Calirose's diary!! Gunna be slim for the first time in my life!!

Thanks! It totally sucks..i dont think imma lose anything this week cus i cnt really exercise! how are u doing?? :) x

Ok so I have been totally sucky at keeping up with this diary/website!! I have just been busy and i've been doing my weight watchers but its been harder cus ive had people visiting and starting new stuff so ive barely lost any weight in the past month...like 2lbs or sumthing :/ so i am starting again today and really sticking to it..so i thought i wuld write down what i eat every day so that i keep an eye on it, and u guys do as well :) i need to be pushed more...my bf has been soo busy with his own stuff that he hasnt been pushing me to go on walks and stuff as much anymore!!!
So anyway current weight is 180lbs: Im allowed 29 pro points a day and 49 weeklies!

Todays thrilling menu (was busy so didnt do much good food, normally dinner isnt soo many points)
Bran flakes with milk - 6pp
Bread roll thingy - 8pp
Fish cake and 3 waffles - 16pp
WW Hot chocolate - 1pp
Chocolate mousee
= 33 pp so 45 weeklies left!

Oh and i did my 30 day shred dvd :)

Last edited:
Ok i do suck at this food diary thing!!!! Im just so busy and forget in the evenings and stuff. :( My new week starts again tomorrow so i will try to remember!!! x

Ok so im totally overhauling all my food after barely losing anything for the past month! Todays food:

branflakes and milk -6pp
yogurt-2pp
fruit salad- 0pp
weight watchers crisps -2pp
weight watchers meal - 6pp
brocolli, chicken, and 2 potatoes in cheese sauce thing - 8
todays total so far is 24 but might have some snacky thing later!

Ok so i am a terrible updater but heres todays food so far:
cornflakes +milk - 5pp
plum -0pp
homemade carrot and coriander soup with 2 slices of bread - 4pp
pollock, veggies and pasta with cheese sauce - 8pp
curly wurly -3pp

It's been a while but I am starting back on my diet again, this time I am doing SW! I thought that I would start writing my food diary on here everyday so that I can be monitored so to speak if I'm being a bit of a fatty ahaha! I need to remember to try and update every day, because when I go back to uni I get super lazy, so need to make sure I'm not slacking! I give everyone the right to have a go at me if they see me slacking or eating too much junk!! :D Please do as I need to be told off!! :D

I'm definitely going to try and help you keep on track! Maybe you can do the same for me when I finally get back on it :)

I'll also answer any questions as they pop up haha :)

Hey Laura!! Yeah please do, i really really need people to be on my back...like feel free to be total b**hes aha! I honestly need it to keep me motivated and in line or I will eat cake constantly! Have you got the link to your food diary so I can follow that too?! :) x

My link is in my signature :) I've been very lax about updating recently though, but will be back on it in the new year :)

Oh yeah so it is aha! I might just go leave a comment now so that it becomes one on my subscribed threads so I will know when you update! :)

What putting the link of your personal diary page on to a post? Just copy and paste the url from the top of your diary page to your reply. I'm sorry if im misunderstanding the question! :)

No, you are right, I've just never used this site before so unsure what to write and where!! Have created a diary thread for food now..will work out how to share it lol. Thanks xxxx :)

So today I have had/going to have once its cooked!
Shreddies - Hexb
Milk-Hexa
A small bowl of pasta which is free cus im doing a green day
Leek and potato soup - also free as I used natural yogurt in it.
3 pieces of the weight watchers bread with the soup which are my second Hexb.
Finally a low fat chocolate mousse, which i think is like 4 syns.
I also had about 3 syns of butter!
The drinks are just non points drinks, or tea with my milk allowance!

Seems like a good day, lots of food but not too much fatty stuff i guess! :) x

Well done! How are you finding it?? Also, non-syn drinks, you mean ;D

Might help you if you write down the measurements of the Healthy Extras you're having, just while you're starting out, cause it's so easy to forget or cheat yourself out of a few extra mls of milk!! x

Good advice Laura and well done chick!! Good day had by all I think :) am going to fill up on leek and potato soup tomorrow I think so that I don't eat to much tomorrow!!! Xx

Yeah i mean syns, im used to weight watchers so i always call them points... i know what i mean aha. I have my 350ml of skimmed milk in a separate jug so I can't use any extra :) all measured up in the morning :)
I did a skinny leek and potato soup and it was a tad plain but still really nice and filing, got lots left so that will be my lunch tomorrow as well :)
Yay im glad we are having a good start! Thanks for all the help and support guys! I really really want to stick at this diet this time!!! x

Me too chick!!! We will do this I promise!! I am even intending to get my ass on the x box tomorrow and dance!! My poor daughter!! Xxx

I wanna have lost like 7lbs or so by the end of january! Im sure if we stick too it we can do that! Woop awesome! I'm gunna go out for a long walk with the bf tomorrow, didnt get to do it today cus we were waiting for food all day and now hes doing work, but tomorrow should be good! Aww how old is she? x

Back