Cambridge Diet Weightloss Record Thread. Please add your story!

Hi all

I started CD at the beginning of last week, I only lost 3lb in my first week :sigh: this week so far i have lost another 3lb... with my second weigh in due tomorrow.

I am 5'2 and weigh in at 10st 10lb as at this morning!! Is this normal weight loss for someone my weight? It just seems very little compared to what most people are recording...

Thank you for any advice, this thread is very inspirational, I am hooked on reading the forums for motivation!!

Hi everyone, I am my third week in and have lost that magic first stone and feel so much better im my clothes again. I am on SS and SS+ at weekends. Have felt a little weak and wobbly at times but the results speak for themselves. I am determined to lose that second stone - that's the real magic.

Week 1 - 5lbs
Week 2 - 6 lbs
Week 3 - 3lbs

Keep it up everyone - we're all in this together!!

This thread has been really motivating you have all done so well. I started CD on Monday but yesterday was my first full day with no major of minor cheating. Doubt it will show up much on the scales but it has shown me that i can do it... just need to get through today taking it one day at a time.

evening ladies what a site, I love to see how different peoples weight comes off, i got very disheartened in the first week when i only lost 6.5lb and then 4 the next i think i was being to hard on myself, i just felt as though i was really depriving myself, but i am lucky that my sister in law did cd last year and I just think about her and how great she looks, this keeps me going, am bit of a monkey though a keep weighing myself really must get out of this.

hey thats great well done ive had so much insperation frm this site its realy keeping me goin thank you

Great thread. thanks all.

three weeks in

started 15 stone 12 half
week one lost 10 pound
week two lost 4 pound
week three lost 2 pound
current weight 14 stone 10 in 3 weeks weight loss of 1 stone 2 pounds. roll on week 4. also i cheated last week and ate easter egg and loads of vodka bad me!:cry:

four weeks on SS

I've a long way to go, but so far things are heading in the right direction.

Start weight 24stone 2lb

Week 1: 12lbs lost :D
Week 2: 7lbs lost (totm)
Week 3 : 4lbs lost
Week 4: 4lbs lost

that's 2 stone in four weeks! woo-hoo! Keep going!!

Hey, my first time on SS, in fact my first EVER diet seeing as up until two and a half years ago I'd always been a size 8/10!
Well I met my counsellor yesterday (who's lovely!), and I'm on SS 100%, bit nervous about my weigh in as I only started today as we met late last night, so will only show 6 days of weight loss :( Still, I've stuck to it so far, expecting it to get worse in the next few days, I have to say though I've had the cinnamon and apple porridge and a chocolate shake so far, both are delicious! Makes things easier I think.

Determined to reach 8 and a half stone (or at least 9 stone) by the time I start uni this October... Good luck to everyone else, thank you so much for sharing your stories it really helps people like me who are just starting out, and many others who have been on it for so long. I hope you all reach your final goal!

Remember; you control your hands, you can control what food you pick up, you control your mouth, you can control what you eat and how much, you control your body, you CAN make the weight come off.

Mind over platter everyone! :)

I am in week 4 now and finding diet fantastic, lost 15lbs the first 3 weeks. Am on SS and no cheating.

Good luck to you all.

Lou

I'm just into week 8 now and have lost 2 stone and 21 inches. I've been 100% on SS the whole time. I still have another 5 stone to lose, but with this diet I know I can do it.

Hi, everyone! This is my third week on CD. I have to own up, I have not been 100% as I had a party to go to last weekend - which I could NOT avoid :copon:!!

I lost 17lbs in the first 2 weeks and am going to have my weigh in tomorrow night. I know I would not have lost as much as I did in the first WI but all is not lost - I will get back on it and will try my level best not to cheat...

This thread is excellent - just reading everyone's weight loss stories, keeps me going ahead :innocent0002: My aim is to lose atleast 3-4 stones by the first week of July, as it is my birthday - a real treat would be to get into a smaller size dress;) (fingers crossed) - I hope I can make it.

Love you all and keep the inspiration coming....:worthy:

Hi,

I started my CD journey on 13/3/09 weighing 15st 6lb, as of yesterday 11/5/09 i weigh 12st 13lb, i am absolutely delighted.

Hi everybody,

Great site, soooooooo addictive :p

I am begining my second week on CD. For my first week I was on 1000/1200 plan as I had a family function at weekend by as of yesterday I am doing SS 100%

Lost 5 lbs and I'm real excited about losing more:)

quick story, can you spot the difference?

1464300718_81f208a1f2.jpg
4295-albums1165-picture7838.jpg

Hi,
Im converting from lipotrim to CD, how does it work, can anyone please explain to me, Im a bit scared and wondering if I can ever get back to normal eating once I reach my target Ive been on lipotrim for almost 3 wks now and down by 8kg, so am feeling fabulous! But am worried about gaining weight back once I finish the diet.
once I reach my goal weight, what do I do then? how long till I can eat normally again?

PS- what is SS?
PPS- whats your favorite flavour/bar in CD as Im not sure what to go for!

Will you do the lowest plan??? which is SS and then you can SS+ which is 3 shakes and a small meal or 4 shakes and 200ml of SSmilk and then move up gradually through all the differently benchmarked stages until you have lost all your weight and are in maintenance.

Its great more choice of flavours and products you will love it.

X

lexie_ dog
girl you look good! well done

Hi everyone this thread is great for newbies like me i have just started SS i'm on day 6 and i'm really proud that i haven't cheated at all even with a visit to the pub and an end of uni lunch out. Got my WI tomorrow and i can't wait i'm really excited to see what i've lost as i already feel loads better. I'm not bloated anymore i feel less sluggish and my clothes feel looser, i hope i continue to feel this good. I start back on night shifts next week tho so i'm a bit worried, does anyone else do shifts how do u cope?

Back