Step 1 Sole Source Cambridge Weight Plan- Weight Loss Diary 2014

Thanks hun, I know I should think of it like that! I am just so worried in 5 weeks I wont be able to lose the 15lbs I REALLY want to lose :(. I wish I had started Cambridge earlier on! Yeah I just think that I will end up regretting it if I exercise too hard and then either end up so weak I wanna give up or I end up affecting the losses! Yeah I weigh in at 10am on Sunday - I will definitely let you know! Oh no! Dont worry just drink lots of tea and water. I am due my Oriental Chilli soup in one hour and i'm very hungry today (yesterday I really struggled to eat my lunch and dinner cause wasn't hungry at all!) I've got a really intense study/essay writing weekend this weekend - the first one I have done without my usual sugary snacks, multiple cups of tea and biscuits! Must be super good! x

Stick at it and think positive- you're working hard and remaining consistent so you will achieve it! :)

Omg, I couldn't imagine doing this diet whilst still studying. Best of luck with that! Just keep a water bottle at the ready and you can reach for that instead of the sugary rubbish! X

All good thanks. Lost 2lb so far this week. Now on step 2 as been feeling a bit dizzy and weird. 11lb to go :) How you finding it? X Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb Wk7 -3lb Wk8 -STS :-( Wk9 -STS :-( Again Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Woo! Two pounds down and not even weigh in day AND you're on step two. That's certainly progress. Lol! Sorry to hear that you're feeling dizzy. Have you been more active than usual? Hope moving up a step has helped?

I'm doing sole source plus again this week and loving it lol. I didn't plan to - I intended to do sole source for week eleven and twelve. But with crazy work hours, it's just so much easier; especially as there's a meal to look forward to. And I'm still amazed at how much protein I get to eat! Hoping for a repeat of last weeks loss- wishful thinking? Lol x

Thanks hun! I just want to lose it so bad and I am worried it's just going to stop and slow down!

Yep thats the plan lots of water to get me through the day - I really want to try and make one of my shakes with ice this weekend for a change!! I love them hot too like the hot choc and the choc mint! x

Welcome Yayay. :) Best of luck for Monday evening and for your weight loss journey! If you don't mind me asking, how much are you hoping to lose? Have you set yourself a deadline by which you hope to reach your target weight? X

Hi cdrome :)

I am around about 16st at the minute, will wait till I meet my consultant on Monday to confirm my starting measurements. I would ultimately like to get my BMI into the healthy weight range, which means I have about 5 and a half stone to lose minimum. But first goal is survive a week on ss and see this first stone away !!! Haven't seen my weight in the 14 st bracket in a long time.....

Any recommendations when it comes to product flavour :)??

Woo! Two pounds down and not even weigh in day AND you're on step two. That's certainly progress. Lol! Sorry to hear that you're feeling dizzy. Have you been more active than usual? Hope moving up a step has helped?

I'm doing sole source plus again this week and loving it lol. I didn't plan to - I intended to do sole source for week eleven and twelve. But with crazy work hours, it's just so much easier; especially as there's a meal to look forward to. And I'm still amazed at how much protein I get to eat! Hoping for a repeat of last weeks loss- wishful thinking? Lol x

Yes anything is better than sts weeks that I had lol. Would love another 4lb week but doubt it will happen.
I know what you mean about how much food you can have. Love it. Can't wait to be finished now. It's getting harder I think as I'm now a size 12 and that was my goal. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Fogot to say, are you moving up the steps after week 12? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Thanks hun! I just want to lose it so bad and I am worried it's just going to stop and slow down! Yep thats the plan lots of water to get me through the day - I really want to try and make one of my shakes with ice this weekend for a change!! I love them hot too like the hot choc and the choc mint! x

I wasn't too keen on the shakes with ice. Did you try it? What did you think? Chocolate shakes are my go to at the moment. I haven't had a different flavour in about three weeks!

Hi cdrome :) I am around about 16st at the minute, will wait till I meet my consultant on Monday to confirm my starting measurements. I would ultimately like to get my BMI into the healthy weight range, which means I have about 5 and a half stone to lose minimum. But first goal is survive a week on ss and see this first stone away !!! Haven't seen my weight in the 14 st bracket in a long time..... Any recommendations when it comes to product flavour :)??

You'll be there in no time! The first week will be a challenge but persevere because the weeks that follow become so much easier, in my opinion.

I'm loving the chocolate shake at the moment. Chocolate mint is nice too. At the start of the diet, I liked toffee and walnut, fruits of the forest and banana. But at this point, I'm kind of over the variety and just stick to my fave: chocolate. In the soups, I like chicken and mushroom and oriental chilli. And in the bars, peanut crunch and the lemon bar are the s***! Lol! I think the best thing to do is just get one of everything so you can decide what your preferences are. It obviously differs for everyone. Xx

Yes anything is better than sts weeks that I had lol. Would love another 4lb week but doubt it will happen. I know what you mean about how much food you can have. Love it. Can't wait to be finished now. It's getting harder I think as I'm now a size 12 and that was my goal. X Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb Wk7 -3lb Wk8 -STS :-( Wk9 -STS :-( Again Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Wow, congrats on hitting your target of size 12! Shopping must be so much more fun now?! I refuse to buy anything until I hit target and I'm hoping to be a size 10 at that point. But some of my clothes are starting to look ridiculous. Lol!

Fogot to say, are you moving up the steps after week 12? X Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb Wk7 -3lb Wk8 -STS :-( Wk9 -STS :-( Again Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

I'm definitely moving up after week twelve. I think you only have to stay on each step for a minimum of two weeks. But as I still have a stone to lose, I might spend 3/4 weeks on each. It just depends on my weight at the end of week twelve and how fast I lose weight as I work my way up the steps. How about you?

Did you weigh in today- how'd it go? Xx

I'm definitely moving up after week twelve. I think you only have to stay on each step for a minimum of two weeks. But as I still have a stone to lose, I might spend 3/4 weeks on each. It just depends on my weight at the end of week twelve and how fast I lose weight as I work my way up the steps. How about you?

Did you weigh in today- how'd it go? Xx

No weigh in today, weighing in tomorrow morn as my constant was busy today. I don't mind though. Last week then for you on ss. I'm now on step 2 and planning on moving to step 3 in a few more weeks. Hope your having a nice weekend :) xx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Wk 1

Hi there,

So pleased I have found this. Your all doing so well

i have completed week one. Had weigh in on sat instead of today and lost 7lb which is great. I have 6 stone to loose though. Eek

i can't stop thinking do situations where I am around food and drink and how long I can do this for.

Any inspirations? I really want to do this.

debs

I wasn't too keen on the shakes with ice. Did you try it? What did you think? Chocolate shakes are my go to at the moment. I haven't had a different flavour in about three weeks!

I still haven't had time to get the blender out and give it a go! Think I'm gonna wait til I start to find the shakes boring (which I don't yet) to give me something different to do. I honestly love all the shakes every single one I am enjoying! Lost another 4lb this week so total one month loss = 18lbs.... 14lb to go in 4.5wks ? let's do it woop! X

I still haven't had time to get the blender out and give it a go! Think I'm gonna wait til I start to find the shakes boring (which I don't yet) to give me something different to do. I honestly love all the shakes every single one I am enjoying! Lost another 4lb this week so total one month loss = 18lbs.... 14lb to go in 4.5wks ? let's do it woop! X

Well done Soph!!

Today is my first day on the diet, had original porridge as my first product and unfortunately I really didnt like it :( ! Hoping the flavoured ones are a bit better. Just about to make up my first shake for lunch :D !

5 stone to lose :D !

Thank you hun! I don't really like the porridges either and I only like the Oriental Chilli soup! I suggest for the first week you still with the shakes as they are yummy (I like all of them but I know everyone differs.)

You can do it! Persevere! Days 3-5 are very hard but if you focus on something else and just power through trust me it gets so much easier! It all feel ssecond nature to me now! xx

Thank you hun! I don't really like the porridges either and I only like the Oriental Chilli soup! I suggest for the first week you still with the shakes as they are yummy (I like all of them but I know everyone differs.)

You can do it! Persevere! Days 3-5 are very hard but if you focus on something else and just power through trust me it gets so much easier! It all feel ssecond nature to me now! xx

totally agree! 2nd nature indeed. Just gotta bust through that first crappy week! I love all the shakes too lolz x make them in the blender with loads of ice- they're absolutely gorge!

No weigh in today, weighing in tomorrow morn as my constant was busy today. I don't mind though. Last week then for you on ss. I'm now on step 2 and planning on moving to step 3 in a few more weeks. Hope your having a nice weekend :) xx Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb Wk7 -3lb Wk8 -STS :-( Wk9 -STS :-( Again Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Aww okay! Hope it was a good number for you last week. :) Step three is within reach for you! I can't wait to eat pasta and potatoes, lol! I'm hoping for a good number this week. It's my last day of sole source after twelve whole weeks! Bit worried about the losses slowing down once I start moving up the steps, as I still have over a stone to lose (which hopefully become ONLY a stone to lose after this mornings weigh in, lol!) Good luck for today if you're back to your normal weigh in time and day. :) x

Hi there, So pleased I have found this. Your all doing so well i have completed week one. Had weigh in on sat instead of today and lost 7lb which is great. I have 6 stone to loose though. Eek i can't stop thinking do situations where I am around food and drink and how long I can do this for. Any inspirations? I really want to do this. debs

Morning Debs! So sorry for the late response. I've been rubbish at replying recently, due to long hours at work. Congratulations on starting the diet and for a fantastic first week's loss! The losses really spurred me on to keep going. You can do this! Just take it a day at a time and tell yourself it's only X Number of days before your next weigh in. Drink the required amount of water and remind yourself of why you started this journey in the first place whenever you're tempted. :) How's week two been for you? X

Omg incredible losses. Woop woop! You go girl! You'll be at target in no time :D x

Well done Soph!! Today is my first day on the diet, had original porridge as my first product and unfortunately I really didnt like it :( ! Hoping the flavoured ones are a bit better. Just about to make up my first shake for lunch :D ! 5 stone to lose :D !

I hated the porridge too! Didn't bother with the other flavours once I saw how vile the first one was, lol! Hope your first few days are going well. Stay strong :) x

Back