Cambridgedieters.com Pink Forum

CW Consultant

Gold Member
Hi,

The reason the forum is down it due to a traffic problem with the host company who are in the USA.

CD are currently trying to resolve this and hope all will be up and running by the end of today. However, if not they will be posting a notice on the main CD page to update everyone.

knew you would get to the bottom of this Linda, thanks

thanks for letting us know

Problem wasn't resolved today and there now is a message on the Cambridge Diet Home Page saying there is a technical problem.

thanks linda for your notice x

there now is a message on the Cambridge Diet Home Page saying there is a technical problem.

Yeah? Who says? Mine doesn't :D

Mine still says "this page cannot be found" :D

Oh well, at least we aren't banned...so there Linda:p :D We're good people you see
th_boast.gif

So just say sorry Linda and I'm sure you'll get a "this page cannot be found" too:cool:

I just get
You are not authorized to view this page

The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

:break_diet::break_diet:

I just get
You are not authorized to view this page

The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

:break_diet::break_diet:

That's because you have been norty Linda.

Right. I'm going out for my walk:cool: and when I get back, I've got to go and tell Mrs Depp off for being rude about me on another thread...then I want to see something other than "this page cannot be found"!

Tis getting boring. Now...if it had colours, I wouldn't complain, but just black and white:sigh:

hmm so your on the bad girl list?

Back