can i share my pictures please, so happy

Hey Natalieann, keep up the good work!

Wow honey, you look amazing! A huge difference between those two photos (and what bum in the second pic, by the way? I didn't see much of one at all!)
So glad you shared them with us, you are an inspiration!

lol i can see it pmsl, anyway thanks for saying that really nice of you xxxx

Hey Natalieann, keep up the good work!
thanks and i wil do

well done Nat. You found it so hard at the start and look at you now! Two stone down and looking so much better. Half way there pet, keep up your great effort.

well done Nat. You found it so hard at the start and look at you now! Two stone down and looking so much better. Half way there pet, keep up your great effort.

yeah ive had a few ups and down in my 6 weeks but kept at it, didnt quit alltogether, had a few blips but held my head high n carried on, and im very pleased with the results up to now

half way there :D i cant believe it, i cant beleive ive droppped 2 sizes, i cant beleive im in the 11s:bliss: and i cant believe i loook so different woohoo to lipotrim and everyone on here, i dont think id have got half way without you lot:eek:

hey all again, ive added more new pics to my album if anyone is interested, sorry im not being big headed at all, ive still got a long way to go, but im very happy right now

mamma mia!! what a difference!! theres no shame in being proud hun, you should be... lookin fab! x

Wow Natalie what an amazing transformation well done - so pleased for you xx

just click on the profile albulms underneath the persons name. goodkluck

When I do that I get a page saying the following.

'
BigS, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Ha ha ha I think you need so many posts before you can access it. I think it is 50 so get posting ;)

awwww thanks catt and bigs cheers for trying, i think ineed to stop this as people will think im big headed, im not, i just want to share something that makes me happy

Ha ha ha I think you need so many posts before you can access it. I think it is 50 so get posting ;)

Damn, haven't I enough challenges in my life with Lipotrim without this forum adding more !! Only 12 more posts to go !

awwww thanks catt and bigs cheers for trying, i think ineed to stop this as people will think im big headed, im not, i just want to share something that makes me happy

Don't be daft they are a huge motivation for others plus being proud of yourself does not make you big headed :D

You rock girl :party0049::party0049::party0049:

Never worry about others, when I get my 6-pack back I'll be walking around in the winter like Jacob from Twilight !!

Damn, haven't I enough challenges in my life with Lipotrim without this forum adding more !! Only 12 more posts to go !

:D:Dwont take ya long love :D:D

Back