can i share my pictures please, so happy

Don't be daft they are a huge motivation for others plus being proud of yourself does not make you big headed :D

You rock girl :party0049::party0049::party0049:

awww thanks hun, so do you xx

Never worry about others, when I get my 6-pack back I'll be walking around in the winter like Jacob from Twilight !!

lol i bet:D

Wow, you look fantastic! :talk017:
What a great pair of legs, and to repeat myself, YOU DO NOT HAVE A BUM! AT ALL!
No wonder you are proud, you should be. I'm feeling great now I am almost at a size 18, can't imagine size 14 at this moment, but hopefully in a few months...
Really looking forward to the size 12 pictures, then the size 10s...
You go girl!

Wow, you look fantastic! :talk017:
What a great pair of legs, and to repeat myself, YOU DO NOT HAVE A BUM! AT ALL!
No wonder you are proud, you should be. I'm feeling great now I am almost at a size 18, can't imagine size 14 at this moment, but hopefully in a few months...
Really looking forward to the size 12 pictures, then the size 10s...
You go girl!

aww cheers hunni, and yeah i admit i do like my legs now, i seem to have lost most off them for some reason, but im glad, :D but i hate my bum still hahha, i feel great now, i love this dress, i bought it off ebay lastweek thinking id save it to get into as it was a 14, treid it on and it fit, i could not beleive it

and well done to you babe

Wow you've given me such a boost finding these pictures!!!!! Id have loved to have been able to see your face in the now picture cos i bet it looks really different. You have done amazingly and really spurred me on!!!!! So glad i found this cos it highlights the real visable difference that weight loss makes. U look fab!! How have the past few weeks gone for u? Xx

Wow you've given me such a boost finding these pictures!!!!! Id have loved to have been able to see your face in the now picture cos i bet it looks really different. You have done amazingly and really spurred me on!!!!! So glad i found this cos it highlights the real visable difference that weight loss makes. U look fab!! How have the past few weeks gone for u? Xx

hey thanks so much hun, good luck and glad i can help in some way lol, ive lost more since this, look different again

well done, u look great :)

I've been reading your posts Natalieann and they've really spurred me on! I' m trying to imagine the feeling (again!) of losing the first couple of stone and the thrill of putting on clothes that I have't worn for years! Keep it up babe, you're nealry there and an inspiration to the rest of us x

well done, u look great :)

I've been reading your posts Natalieann and they've really spurred me on! I' m trying to imagine the feeling (again!) of losing the first couple of stone and the thrill of putting on clothes that I have't worn for years! Keep it up babe, you're nealry there and an inspiration to the rest of us x

awww cheers guys, i cat wait till im done to be honest, had enough now lol but im gona make it to target, and you will too

hey thanks so much hun, good luck and glad i can help in some way lol, ive lost more since this, look different again

I think we need updated pictures!!!

Well done Natalieann, you can certainly see the difference. Its great to have pictures taken so you can see where its coming off!
Have you taken measurements too?
Emma x

Well done Natalieann, you can certainly see the difference. Its great to have pictures taken so you can see where its coming off!
Have you taken measurements too?
Emma x

hey thanks again and yeah but the results are on my wii fit system, ill have to look at what i started on think it was 118 cm just done it and im now 102, can this be right, maybe i started at 108?

youve done so well its hard work but its worth it :}

OMG well done!! u look amazing!! ur face looks totally different, u go girl x

well done,you look soo good.

cheers guys, goNA ADD MORE LATER

hey thanks again and yeah but the results are on my wii fit system, ill have to look at what i started on think it was 118 cm just done it and im now 102, can this be right, maybe i started at 108?

Yes, it can be right! well done thats great!
Emma x

Back