Can someone please kick me up the big fat arse!!

lyndzi76

Gold Member
Please kick me up the arse.

I had been in SnS 3 weeks and lost 14lbs then had a 5 day holiday...appears that I've put 10lb back on, I know this will come off quickly but I can't get focused again!

How do you stay focused?

lyndzi76 said:
Please kick me up the arse.

I had been in SnS 3 weeks and lost 14lbs then had a 5 day holiday...appears that I've put 10lb back on, I know this will come off quickly but I can't get focused again!

How do you stay focused?

Mmm struggling myself, just being nice to me at the moment and allowing 4 packs with some protein. Had a bad day yesterday but I do think there were other things that added to that.
I am finding it difficult to get back to the water drinking as well..
Chin up! We can do this!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I had two planned occasions off in two weeks and now I'm getting into size 10-12 clothes from topshop (bottoms14 as all pear shapes in my family) I keep eating ahhh did it tonight :( not gaining but not loosing I'm at 11 stone 12lb wanted to get to 10 stone 7lb and next week am off plan totally as on a holiday. Ugh don't know why keep doing it I think it's because I now have the dress I lost all the weight for its French connection and I love it but grrr keep eating need a kick hard one please :)

I need a kick too. I want to get back to my target but had a week off because of going away for work and can't seem to get back on track. Help!!

We can all do this! Bring back the concentrated efforts ladies!
Get out the list of reasons why, the photos and ditch the excuses! (myself included lol)
I will have 4 packs only tomorrow with no added extras!
Who's with me?

(tumbleweed)

I'm with you. On it tomorrow 100%, no cheat, no excuses!! Only got 3 weeks till my next holiday. x

Good! Off to bed, sweet dreams about a GOOD day tomorrow!

I'm struggling worse than a cat in a bath with this diet atm, I'm craving EVERYTHING, new contraceptive.....not good! lol

I'm starting again 100% on Monday.

I'm starting fresh today as like you all i fell off the wagon for 2 weeks. Have had many failed restarts as have found it hard to get back into the right frame of mind. I am determined to stay on plan as since coming off my once clean face is now spotty due to the bad foods i have been eaten. So i am determined to get rid of the spots and stay on plan to lose the rest of the weight. My first goal is 3 days 100% and to get into ketosis. WE CAN DO IT!

So far so good 1 shake down so looking forward to my pack :0)

How you all doing?

well I havent really started yet - waiting for my packs to arrive
but have reached ketosis by using up my daughters packs of cambridge
just need to stick with it now for the next few weeks as operation pending on 3rd july and I want as much weight off as possible for that

hope everyone is doing well today

lyndzi76 said:
So far so good 1 shake down so looking forward to my pack :0)

How you all doing?

Woohoo! So far soo good!
Shake this morning, spicy spaghetti for lunch and mush pasta with 150 g of mushrooms.

Hanging on in there!

How are you Lyndzi?

3 litres of water, 1 x Vanilla Shake, 1 x Chili Meal, 1 x Caramel Shake & Chicken.

Struggling mentally but need to remain focused!

Placed an order for more SnS.

Saddlebag said:
Kicks up the arses for everybody :asskick:

:D

Lol!

Focus!

Concentration!

Get the mantra going girls!

I need a kick too please :) 100% tomorrow having 4 packs!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

EmmaLou said:
I need a kick too please :) 100% tomorrow having 4 packs!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We can do it!
You go girl!

Back