Can this REALLY work??

Tuesday 3rd May.

B-coffee-hexA and 1 syn. alpen light 1/ hexB. Apple.

D-pasta, 1 LF sausage-0.5syns. Pasta sauce-onion, garlic, passata, mushroom, courgette,oregano,sweetener.Salad of leaves, carrot, cucumber, pepper and onion with fat free vinegrette.
Mullerlight.

Plan for tea;SW quiche, SW wedges, baked beans. Fruit of some sort.

Tea was SW quiche, SW wedges, big salad that covered half the plate and 1 syns worth of mayo. Mullerlight for pud. Planning to have 2nd alpen light shortly. But will only have had 2 syns. Don't really fancy anything else so may save them for a choccy treat tomorrow.

Up your sins if you need too. Alot of people have told me to have more syns in the beginning as I'd have to reduce them later on in my weight loss journey. Try it for a week.. X

Thanks hun, I'll give it a try!

Wednesday 4th May

B-coffee hexA and 1syn. Apple, mullerlight, alpen light-1/2 hexB.

L-M&S sweet chilli and lime chicken-1.5. Couscous 0.5, mayo 0.5 and lots of salad-lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper and onion.

T-pork escalope with sauce of mushroom, onion, apple, water and 0% greek yoghurt. Rice, leek and carrot.

So 3.5 syns so far and I only had 2.5 yesterday so I'm going to have a chocolate chip muffin later. Will weigh it. Syns look like 14.5 for a 70g one or 22.5 for a 100g one. Oooh I am looking forward to it!!

MMMMMMMMmmmm that was LOVELY!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately it was 22 syns worth of loveliness.
So syns for the week so far-mon-13,tues 2.5, weds 25.5. A total of 41 out of a possible 45. I'm happy with that.

Had a lovely NSV this morning-my donation nurse who I last saw on the 6th April asked me how much weight I'd lost because she could see I'd lost some!! What a great feeling.

Thursday 5th May.

B-coffee hexA and 1 syn. 1/6th DD's choc chip muffin-4 syns.

S-apple.

L-sweet chilli chicken-1 syn, couscous-0.5, mayo-0.5, big salad. Mullerlight.

S-alpen bar-1/2 hexB.

T-SW quiche, new potatoes, very big salad, light salad cream-2.

Total so far of 9 syns. As I'm now starting lining building for my fertility treatment I shall be having pineapple juice daily so that'll be taking a fair bit of my syns up for the next few weeks-looks like 6 for 280mls!!!

Thanks Sarah!
I love it!-it'll be hard to keep to my 280 mls!!

Thursday evening-alpen light-2nd half of hexB, cherry mullerlight.
Will start on the pineapple juice tomorrow.

hjanea said:
Had a lovely NSV this morning-my donation nurse who I last saw on the 6th April asked me how much weight I'd lost because she could see I'd lost some!! What a great feeling.

Aww what a lovely feeling it must be.. I'm home at mums for the weekend and my dad said he had noticed I'd lost some weight.. Which was lovely

Thats great Roziee-it feels so good doesn't it!!!

Friday 6th May.
B-coffee-hexA and 1 syn. Pineapple juice-6 syns!!!
S-apple.
L-mugshot, grapes, mullerlight.
S-mugshot-not sure I should've had 2 in a day but I was hungry-probably because I haven't had a 'proper' meal today. Will rectify that at teatime with SW quiche, new potatoes and salad. Must make sure in future that I have proper meals not snacks as I'm not good at snacking on fruit!!

Rest of friday.
S-apple.
T-SW quiche, new potatoes, big sala-took up 2/3 of the plate to make up for my poor intake earlier. Salad cream-1.5 syns.
Total so far of 9.5 syns. Still have alpen light to have with a cuppa after DD has gone to bed, though I don't think I'll be far behind her. I can hardly keep my eyes open! Don't know if its the diet or my medication-probably the meds! Hope they'll be worth it in the end this time.
Friend that I saw last week and today said she could see I'd lost weight!!
Helen.xxx

Saturday 7th May.
Well I think this has turned into my first green day-hope I've done it right.
B-coffee-HexA 1& bit of 2. Mullerlight.
S-alpen light-1/2 hex B 1.
D-melon, grapes, mugshot-spicy sweet and sour.
T-quorn bolognese with quorn (obviously!!)onion, garlic, mushroom, courgette, passata, 1tbsp tomato puree per portion-0.5 syns. With spaghetti, salad with fat free vinegrette. 42g 1/2 fat cheddar-HexB 2.
1/4 choc chip muffin-5.5 syns.

Total so far of 6 syns and I think I have an alpen light left to have if I want it.
If anyone can see if I've gone wrong somewhere please tell me.
Helen.xxx

Sunday 8th May.

Coffee-hexA and 1 syn.

Breakfast at work-mullerlight, alpen bar, 2 clemetines,apple.

L-mugshot.

S-2 slices lean ham, clementine.

T-lean roast pork, frylighted potatoes, carrots and parsnips. Leek, cauliflower and brocoli. Meat juices gravy-4 syns, crab apple jelly-1 syn, 25g pork crackling-7 syns and worth every one of them!!
Mullerlight.

Total so far of 13 syns. Total for the week-78/105. Thats not too bad. In fact I'm a bit tempted to have a cream egg. But I'm not sure. I had a sneaky peek at work today and have only lost a pound. I was so hoping for more as I feel and look slimmer. I also thought that if I had a decent loss then I would count todays weight as my WI so I didn't have to trail into work tomorrow.
Hmm not sure whether to have the creme egg or not. I'll be disappointed tomorrow if that pound is back on!!!
Helen.xxx

Monday 9th May
Well I've been to get weighed and I'm 13st 4.7lbs. A loss of 1 and 3/4 lbs which I'm fairly happy with. it would've been good to be more as I am sticking to this so well but I am aware that the medication I'm on my be affecting my loss. And to think that I am 10.5lbs less than I was 4 weeks ago is great. My back is less fat and I really hate having a fat back!! Trying to think that a stone loss is only 3.5lbs away and If I stick to plan I might make it in a couple of weeks-how good will that feel?!!
Right todays plan-
B-coffee (not as much milk as usual as ran out so just)HexA.
Alpen light.
Need to have some fruit before I go shopping-melon probably.

L-ham salad with potato salad (1 syn for the mayo), might have a boiled egg too. Salad cream-1.5.

T-quorn chilli (made with the leftover quorn bolognese) with rice.

S-mullerlight, another alpen bar, ???.

Thanks Roziee!

Right rest of monday.

S-banana.

D-ham, potatoes, big salad of leaves, grated carrot, cucumber, tomato, beetroot onion (2/3 superfree). Light salad cream-1.5. Mayo-1.

T-quorn chilli-quorn, onion, mushroom, courgette, passata, tom puree(1.5 per serving)garlic, chilli powder, coriander leaves, kidney beans with rice, cucumber and ff fromage frais. What a yummy plateful!

So 4 syns so far and still an alpen bar to have. Might have it now for my pudding to finish of my tea. I'm tired so may have an early night-if not I have plenty of syns for a snack later.
Helen.xxx

Tuesday 10th May.

B-coffee-hexA and 1 syn. 2 clemtines, alpen light-1/2 hexB.

D-couscous-1, chilli chicken-1.5, mayo-1, lettuce, baby plum tomatoes, cucumber, orange pepper, spring onions-YUMMY.

T-chicken, rice, onion, mushroom, green pepper, sweetcorn, egg, soy sauce, 1tbsp tomato ketchup-1 syn.

Total syns so far 6.5.
Yet to have my other alpen bar. Going to watch the apprentice tonight so may have something then with my syns.
Only had 4 syns yesterday so weekly total so far is 10.5/30.

Back