Can't believe I've made it this far... Must Keep GOING!!!

Wow Jill, you'll look like an absolute princess on your day!!!!

OK so last night was temptation central - hubby-to-be and I went into town to a comedy club and then out for a bit - a whole night surrounded by food smells, cocktails and all I could do was drink water. It wasn't too bad really but its the strangest smells that get me going at the moment - I can take or leave the pizza smells but waft a bit of brown sauce or vinegar in front of my face and I'm a wreck! Maybe its the sharp flavours after the blandness of the CD shakes. Speaking of which, must have my breakfast soon otherwise I'll be struggling to fit three in a day again... At least I wore a well fitting size 14 black dress though.. this is not as fantastic as it sounds as the dress is stretchy and was advertised as 'get a smaller size becuase this is generous', but its something, right?

I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty not exercising as much as some people seem to be doing on here - where do they get the time??? The shred looks good for results but with a full time job, uni course, wedding to plan and household to run I have about half an hour to play on the laptop before bed and it all starts again. That sounds like a huge excuse I know, but hey ho. I've decided to ramp up the 'operation wedding' in other ways though - I bought some special skin care stuff which has been recommended to me to try and get my skin as good as it can be.

Having a few wedding wobbles at the moment - can't decide on hair up or down and what would suit my round face and also saw on '4 weddings on living TV a dress with sheer 3/4 length sleeves and thought maybe I should have gone for a style like that to flatter my bingo wings... aaargh! Why do I have to be so FAT!!!!

Ooof, sorry about that, bit of frustration seeping through :) :) Gotta get my bottom in gear now to do the washing, go shopping, walk the dog and do some studying. At least it'll keep me out of trouble.

Much love xoxoxo

What's the shred ?

Its an evil looking DVD workout which is really supposed to burn fat and tone you up - it increases in 'stages' and has goals after a set number of days.

Think I may stick to Wii fit for now... even if it does weigh you every time you log on (I don't want to know!!)

PS been a really good girl so far this week - three feeds every day and 3L water. Come on 4lb, COME ON!!!

xoxo

Eww, it does sound evil! I've heard it mentioned a few times, thought I was missing out on something.

Well done on being a good girl! When is your weigh in?

Wed eve - I really want to hit 4lb to lose that magical 3 stone in 3 months.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow - I've read your worries on your own thread about your weigh in but read back through mine and you'll see I 'put on' a few lbs a few days before the weigh in, which sent me into a mild tailspin for a bit!

Just to say good luck with your weigh in this week x:D
And I know what you mean about exercising, I try and do exercise DVD's but don't get very far I think I may have to rejoin a gym :D
Have a good week

Thanks for the good wishes! Much as I'd love 4lb, it is week three and I have set myself an informal goal of 3lb a week as I would lose 1 or 2 on the other diet and I'm not sure it'd be worth the denial if I was still losing the same on CD. MUST get my big fat bum moving more, maybe that would help. We'll see.

I thought I'd do a quick update today even though I don't have much to say. I suppose it'll help me reach 50 posts soon and then I can look at other people's piccies and enhance my signature a bit!

Busy but productive day at work, some chores done, had two shakes and 2.5L of water so far. Dinner in an hour or so. Its really helping having just shakes, they are so much easier to gulp and go. Had a fat day today, felt like I hadn't lost any weight at all in the past 3 months. It didn't help when I found out a friend at work who is 8 months pregnant weighs less than I do now :( :( Strangely no food cravings, although I have to nip to the supermarket in a bit and that won't help. I have always gone mad for creme eggs as soon as they start selling them so this year they will be the number one 'step away from the food' temptation. When I say mad for creme eggs, I really mean it. They are so moreish to me that I wouldn't just eat one or even two, probably buy a box of eight and they wouldn't last the day <shame>.

Gluttony, thy name is Eek!! And I wonder why I'm in the position I'm in today.

2 days to WI, ciao for now xoxoxo

Snap! A box of creme eggs, easy peasy! I especially love the galaxy caramel ones! Nomnomnom

Oh GOD - black day...

CDC just been and gone, got a bo**ocking as I only lost 3lb this week. Depite what she was trying to suggest (several times), I haven't cheated once, no food has passed my lips, shakes 3 times per day, 3L water.

Guess I'll have to wait another week or 2 before reaching the 13s, reaching my half way point and losing 3 stone in total. <sob>

Hmph. Hate my stupid energy efficient body. Have been soooo good, what more can I do? More visits to the gym is the only option. Either that or throw in the towel and have the cheese omlette I've been wanting for the past two days... shan't be beaten though. Will persevere.

Apologies for the gloom, but far too depressed to write more

:( :(

Which week are you in? You might be doing too much exercise. Message greatthings (nikki) as im sure she had slower weight losses when exercising.

Aghhh...that's frustrating. I think 3lb is good and will help you stay on track for a stone a month.

I'm shocked your cdc would tell you off and accuse you of cheating! Average losses are 3 or 4lb so you're on track!

Hope you have a good day!

Well done on 3 pounds x I think thst's a good loss :D Keep going! You are doing really well :)

OK so I've got over my little sulk now. 3lb is 3lb, at least I didn't put any on! Still on track with 3 shakes a day and 3L of water. The shakes are so much easier to keep up, can just gulp them down - and I really do feel better having 3 a day rather than the 2 a day I had a few days of.

Eek xoxo

PS This craving for a cheese omlette is getting out of hand. I don't think I've even had one for 10 years, why now?? Odd!

PPS just had a mini revelation...

Last time I was 14st 3 (which is what I am now) I remember being on a diet and sticking at this weight for two weeks despite a lot of hill walking and strict calorie counting... maybe this is my temporary plateaux weight, especially as I've been cutting down for 3 months now...

Ugh, the thought of a plateaux scares me rigid. I would deal with it in the past by eating normally for 2 days which would then kick start the weight loss again, but I daren't do that on CD because of having to go into ketosis again. It was bad enough the first time.

If I do 3lbs a week I'll get to goal in time for the wedding - I don't think realistically that there's a hop in hell of reaching that despite my full intention to stick to CD 100% until then... but imagine if I did... wow... too good to be true!!!

Just convincing myself here, bear with me peeps!

Hi there

Firstly, well done on losing 3lbs, that's about normal so I think your CDC is out of line for trying to make out you've cheated!

The last couple of times I've done cd, I've craved food I'd never normally eat! It's just those pesky gremlins trying to break you!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Cheers Lizzy, take care!

Think my CDC is being a bit of a dragon as well. Oh well, I think of her like a drugs dealer - she provides me with the goods I need for a small fee each week or so!!

Hehe! Absolutely 3lbs is great, you might be able to get that loss on sw or ww, but not consistently every week. 3 lbs a week gives you your stone a month.

You may well have hit a bit of a plateaus but it won't last for long, you'll be well on target for your wedding dress! X

hiya

thought i'd pop in here in case you've not seen my message in my diary. how much exercise are you doing? are you used to exercising? what sort of exercise are you doing etc?

i find it does slow my losses down when i do high intensity. i think my body sort of just holds on to everything, water the lot. i can tell as my fingers are like sausages. i find that it halves my weight loss.

also 3lbs is great for week 3 as your body is sort of wondering what on earth is going on and starts having a mini dicky fit. it can retain water, stop you going to the 'loo' ;) etc.

if you've not been take something. get a body brush and get going with it all the excess water etc will leave you and you'll not only glow but you'll probably have a really nice loss next week.

What do you do with a body brush? Do you brush the way the bloos runs, upwards, downwards, circles etc? I might give it a try. Got some gorgeous body shop body scrub that needs using!

a body brush can help with toxins, retained water and cellulite.

you brush your body in small areas always away from the heart.

i do legs, arms, tummy, back (where i can reach), neck.

Back