Can't believe I've made it this far... Must Keep GOING!!!

Oh GOD - black day...

CDC just been and gone, got a bo**ocking as I only lost 3lb this week. Depite what she was trying to suggest (several times), I haven't cheated once, no food has passed my lips, shakes 3 times per day, 3L water.

Guess I'll have to wait another week or 2 before reaching the 13s, reaching my half way point and losing 3 stone in total. <sob>

Hmph. Hate my stupid energy efficient body. Have been soooo good, what more can I do? More visits to the gym is the only option. Either that or throw in the towel and have the cheese omlette I've been wanting for the past two days... shan't be beaten though. Will persevere.

Apologies for the gloom, but far too depressed to write more

:( :(

Gosh, something so similar happened to me in week 3 too - http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/179656-snow-my-cdcs-attitude.html.

I see my CDC like a drug dealer too. She is the only way I can get my fix! I normally like most people, but really don't like this woman, I wish I didn't have to see her, but I live rurally and I don't have much option if I want to do CD!

3lb is brill - totally on track for 1 stone a month (remember a month is generally 4 weeks plus 2 or 3 days). Well done.

Oooh and so with you on the box of creme eggs (they are selling boxes of 12 half price in Tesco - *******s!). I LOVE Cadburys caramel eggs too - I could eat THOUSANDS of these in a sitting!

Gosh, something so similar happened to me in week 3 too - http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/179656-snow-my-cdcs-attitude.html.

I see my CDC like a drug dealer too. She is the only way I can get my fix! I normally like most people, but really don't like this woman, I wish I didn't have to see her, but I live rurally and I don't have much option if I want to do CD!

3lb is brill - totally on track for 1 stone a month (remember a month is generally 4 weeks plus 2 or 3 days). Well done.

Oooh and so with you on the box of creme eggs (they are selling boxes of 12 half price in Tesco - *******s!). I LOVE Cadburys caramel eggs too - I could eat THOUSANDS of these in a sitting!

they've got smaller over the years, that or i've got bigger :)

Just caught up with my own thread - thanks for all the advice and comments girls, it does wonders!

Weigh in tomorrow, not too optimistic thanks to TOTM. Also, noticed that I was 199.8lbs last week so that's nearly 1lb extra to lose to get the numbers down. Hey ho, we'll see - as long as it goes down not up!!

Felt like rubbish on sunday - absolutely pants - and I kept feeling faint and sick everytime I stood up - so I decided to check out the allowed foods list and had a tin of plain tuna (Zero carbs!!) instead of a shake that night. Boy, do I feel better for it. Other than that, still right on track!

xoxox

Last edited:
Just caught up with my own thread - thanks for all the advice and comments girls, it does wonders!

Weigh in tomorrow, not too optimistic thanks to TOTM. Also, noticed that I was 199.8lbs last week so that's nearly 1lb extra to lose to get the numbers down. Hey ho, we'll see - as long as it goes down not up!!

Felt like rubbish on sunday - absolutely pants - and I kept feeling faint and sick everytime I stood up - so I decided to check out the allowed foods list and had a tin of plain tuna (Zero carbs!!) instead of a shake that night. Boy, do I feel better for it. Other than that, still right on track!

xoxox

if you are on 3 shakes you can have the tuna as well and that will really boost you up.

Hi all :)

Is it just me or does anyone sometimes wish they didn't actually have to be weighed every week? Sometimes (like today) when I'm feeling really bloaty and emotional - blame the hormones - the last thing I want is any potential slow weight loss demotivation. Feel like I'm carrying a ton of water weight.

I'd actually rather not know my weight today - that way I can continue in blissful ignornace thinking how much my belly has shrunk therefore I must have lost 19lb this week la la la without knowing the truth?

She'll be here in an hour and then at least I can have a shake after that.

Here goes... xoxox

OK, 3lbs again this week, that's cheered me up a bit :) :)

you don't have to get weighed every week. once every 4 is what is asked for but i find that each week you get weighed and loose it's a boost and motivates you the following week.

p.s well done for 3lbs it's great. off and not on like me lol. :)

Last edited:
Well done! Good loss!

Also, if you're feeling like you don't want to know you can always get weighed and ask her not to tell you the results. I've done that before.

Congrats on 3lbs, thats brill!

Aww, thanks girls! Isn't it amazing how much more motivation these diaries seem to give you? Even if you feel you've done pants just a few comments can boost you up!

Been really bad today - only 2L water and 2 shakes. I've been doing coursework all day (on top of a full time job = not much fun) and I lost track of time. Its now stupid o'clock in the morning and I should go to bed but the brain is still a-buzzin'...

Getting a bit bored and frustrated of the 3 stone = hardly any dress size loss. Plus, I read a few reviews of the dress company I've ordered my dress from and they all say order a size up - as I've gone for a 14 this might mean its nearer a 12... can't see that happening in 4 months. Not sure what to do, will wait until dress gets here (posted yesterday!!) and then make a decision. Had a bit of a meldramatic drama queen moment when I first read those comments online about the dresses - thinking about calling the wedding off because I was too fat to be allowed etc (I know, I know - so pathetic) but thankfully I managed to get over myself before mentioning anything to the ever patient OH.

Really tempted by the power plates thing now, after an initial bout of sceptisicm. I'm usually not a sucker for 'gimmicks', but... - CDC recommended, then a friend said she'd heard good things and after that read JayKayelle's thread - maybe its fate that keeps throwing these hints my way? LOL £30 for 30 x 10 minutes sessions - potential increase in weight loss without breaking a sweat. Worth a try, methinks.

Right - OMG, its 02:00 in the morning. Time to step away from the laptop!!!

xoxox

Woop woop!

Another 3lb. Actually 3.8lb but as I don't do bits of pounds its down as a 3. Still, it means it'll be easier to hit a 3 or 4 next week (with any luck!) :)

Wow, 18lb in 5 weeks. Very chuffed, plus CD seeming like business as usual now - routine set, used to chugging water etc.

Wedding dress arrived yesterday - it looked tiny when I held it up but I'm about an inch away at the back from doing it up... have 4 months to get rid of that inch, but no real panic if I don't as I know a good tailor that can add a panel and make it a tie up instead of a button up back and give me a bit of room.

Happy days xoxo

Woop woop! How exciting about your dress, you can start buying accessories now!

Well done you on your weight loss xx:D Woo hoo

Wow! So exciting its arrived! You'll lose that inch in plenty of time! Well done!

One stinking shi**y pound this week.

HUMPH!

Oh well, there's always next week.

A loss is a loss sweetheart xx:D:D
Keep strong xx

Well done! Bet your dead excited about your wedding!

Hello all, long time no speak :eek:)

So its true what they say - after the disappointing 1lb last week I've come in at 5lb off this week! Slow one week, bigger the next. Hooray!

Just need to get out of the 30s in BMI, that would be a real boost. 30.2 today... so close! I've been at the high end of morbidly obese, am now at the bottom of the obese, I can't wait to be just 'overweight'! Wow!

A small confession.... after last week's weigh in I thought I'd obviously hit my plateau - after 4 months of dieting I'd been waiting for it for some time - so I had a curry to boost me up. Chicken Tikka Masala from my favourite balti house. Mmmmmmmmmmm! Just ate the chicken, left most of the sauce, had one spoonful of mushroom rice and no nan or wine or pudding or bahjis etc. After that, straight back on to 100% CD SS.

Tempted to have a steak tomorrow to 'keep my metabolism up', best not!!!

xoxox

Back