Carb Withdrawel?! help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 27 April 2008 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    im not sure if i have flu/cold or carb withdrawel! on day 5 but yesterday i had earache,headache,sore throat,runny nose, hot, achey, and tired. Today i feel abit better still hot n runny nose. :cry:
    i know its not going to make me cheat, cause i can face food without wanting it! sat next to mum while she was eattin thortans chocs! wasnt tempted.
    i know they say day 5 is the worse, but what happens?? is the symptoms ive wrote like how you feel? i couldnt even drink much water yday, but today im determend to make up!

got on scales and im 22st2lb! was 23st but dont knwo if my scales are same as hers :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hiya Kimmie sounds like a cold to me hun, take it easy today and wrap up warm. WOO HOO on the scales though!!

Gxx

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Paracetamol, lots of fluids, wrap up warm! Its normal to have some fluish symptoms, but you may be starting a cold!

5. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    ok thanks! thought it may be me going into ketosis. Hope i get better soon, only toke 2 paracetomal [sp] today as i didnt know i could have them! lol

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    awe hun, think it must defo be a cold... keep taking paracetomol and drink plenty of water :) you will get through it....

:)

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi kimmie, hope your feeling better soon. and a big wow at your loss so far wooooooohooo go u :)

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh defo a cold i'd say you are past the the carb withdrawal if you were able to sit beside your mam while she was eating chocolates :)

You're doing great...

9. AutumnSky

AutumnSky Losing the baby weight!!

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.11%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Yeah, it sound like you've got a cold - well done on the weight loss though!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.