Carb Withdrawel?! help!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
im not sure if i have flu/cold or carb withdrawel! on day 5 but yesterday i had earache,headache,sore throat,runny nose, hot, achey, and tired. Today i feel abit better still hot n runny nose. :cry:
i know its not going to make me cheat, cause i can face food without wanting it! sat next to mum while she was eattin thortans chocs! wasnt tempted.
i know they say day 5 is the worse, but what happens?? is the symptoms ive wrote like how you feel? i couldnt even drink much water yday, but today im determend to make up!

got on scales and im 22st2lb! was 23st but dont knwo if my scales are same as hers :cry:

Hiya Kimmie sounds like a cold to me hun, take it easy today and wrap up warm. WOO HOO on the scales though!!

Gxx

ok thanks! thought it may be me going into ketosis. Hope i get better soon, only toke 2 paracetomal [sp] today as i didnt know i could have them! lol

awe hun, think it must defo be a cold... keep taking paracetomol and drink plenty of water :) you will get through it....

:)

Oh defo a cold i'd say you are past the the carb withdrawal if you were able to sit beside your mam while she was eating chocolates :)

You're doing great...

Back