CarlyLanky140 - 11 stone 1lb to lose (2 stone 0lb down, 9 stone 1lb to go)

Haha yes 5 to go to secobd stone. Im very silly! Well have wi tomorrow after my crazy two weeks so wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck!! Hope u get some of that off :) x

Well I lost 2.5lb and I'm so p***ed off!! Really happy with the loss but sick of my scales promising more and my body holding onto things on WI day... The last 3 days have scales shown 5.5lb loss and somehow today just 2.5 - don't get me wrong I am very pleased! Just cross that I had my hopes up!

I got my 2nd silver 7 and my 5%

Having a slight "to h*ll with it" moment and gonna enjoy slightly more than planned but still well within APs!

Will use another 30APs for a kitkat chunky and an aero caramel and a sausage with my chippy chips! But I will still have 20APs left and will still lose next week :) xx

Just went to chippy for my post-WI treat... And they have hired a serious fittie since I was last there! Actually the most beautiful boy I have seen in ages! And he was really chatty and nice! I was like a giddy teenager!

Hmmmmm... How to lose weight so he night actually fancy me and still see him?!?! Lol x

How u doing Rachel? X

I STS this week which I'm ok with :) c

Well I have received 3 more jillian michaels DVDs - "no more trouble zones" takes on butt, abs and bingo wings over 50 minute session, "6 week six-pack" blasts abs for 35 mins with two different levels, banish fat boost metabolism lasts 50 mins and is cardio based! So I now have a gym membership including pool and classes, 27 exercise DVDs, 8 exercise games for the wii and no idea what to do!! Lol I like 30 day shred but feeling guilty for not using wii or gym membership! Arrgggghhh!!!

Xx

How u doing guys?

I'm on 23.5lb down in 9 weeks :) xx

Carly - just read thru this and had to say wow well done that's a fab weight loss in 9 weeks. I've also joined WW - so am hoping for a similar result myself. :) keep up the good work x

Amazing story I just joined mimi me battled wiv weight all life yo yo terrible but determined this it the last time, so far wiv sw lost 4st 12lb in 4 month, another 5 to go but I break it down in to smaller goals of either half stone or yo drop to next number on scales

Well done hun that's brill! I forgot I had this threat coz not many people replied!!!

I'm down 2 stone 10 now with ww!

Hope to make some lovely friends xx

Hi hun

I am ok thanks... having a good week at mo :D

are u still doing SW? how are u finding it?

xx

Hi yea still doing sw had brill week got really focused after a 4lb gain last week went to wi this week lost 12.5 lb ,

Wow!!!! Didn't even kno that was possible - wow!!!! Cx

I was amazed too it more than I lost in my first week , total loss up to now 5st 6.5 ,

Brilliant!!!! Xx

Reading through your thread Carly, gotta say it's helping keep me motivated. I have also got about 10/11 stone to lose. Started weightwatchers about 3 weeks ago.

Well done on your weightloss so far

Hi petal

How are u doing so far? I am not being that inspirational at mo... but that's the joys of Christmas.. looking forward to being good again from 2nd Jan :D

Keep me updated with how you are doing xx

Hi Carly,

Going away over the new year so suspect I'm going to fall off the wagon a bit then too. But for now I lost 6 lbs today, which means 16 in total :D

Back