CarlyLanky140 - 11 stone 1lb to lose (2 stone 0lb down, 9 stone 1lb to go)

Monday 6th February 2012

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (C25k AND Fat Burning Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 25AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 25AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned 25AP and am loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 26 without choc!
3. I did my first personal training session :D

Well I met my personal trainer for a consultation... he seems really keen... we had a chat - I am worried about his stance - he is very very very committed to his diet - doesn't eat anything bad or drink.. he is obsessed with what goes into his body - I am so scared that he is going to push me too hard ... he wants me to do a food diary and I REALLY REALLY DONT WANT TO lol - this is weird doing this update a day late so just gonna move on to today's diary lol xx

Tuesday 7th February 2012

PP USED = 43/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Personal Training Sessino AND Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned 25AP and am still loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 26 without choc!
3. I did my first personal training session :D

Well I had my first session with the personal trainer - his exercise regime is brilliant... and he is gonna do me a plan... I am gonna do one session with him a week, 3 classes, c25k (x3) and 2/3 more sessions that he plans... plus when i start my new job I am going to walk everywhere - I AM EXCITED!!! woop

But I am still worried about his "diet" - He started on me about how ww isn't healthy and weight doesn't stay off etc... he wants me to eat all natural foods etc... I really don't want to do a food diary - I am still embarrassed of my diet... I don't know how to say to him.... will have to think about it... I am seeing him a week Thurs :D

Oh and I am watching the biggest loser - I love this programme - it is taped so don't ruin the results for the next 40 mins lol

Scales are STS at mo.. hope to get 2lb off... will do my best :D - gym and class again tomorrow and just gym on thurs.. but am out thurs... indian with the new job... gonna have half portion of ctm and rice and that is all so should be within dailies... :D xx

You really sound like you're loving that gym, good for you, you are doing loads of exercise so even if the scales aren't playing fair imagine how much fitter you're getting. Definitely deserving that Indian on Thursday.

You seem really positive about your trainer too, shame about the food diary I always hear people say weight watchers doesn't promote healthy eating, but I am definitely eating a heck of a lot better than I did before, I would've given up ages ago on a really restrictive eating plan. I would probably say something like oh no I know my diet isn't great but right now I really want to focus on my overall fitness or something like that. Difficult one.

So I finally took your advice Carly and joined the gym, went this morning. I can't say I love it yet but I done ok on the treadmill and will go back tomorrow.Going to look at doing some classes at some stage, but one step at a time lol. Lost a total of 2 stone now yay!.

Wow hun - 2 stone that is brilliant :D and joining a gym - well done u!!! :D I will defo just have a word with him and say I want him to help with exercise as I am in control of food.. will take tips off him but that's it lol

Enjoy gym tomorrow :D x

Wednesday 8th February 2012

PP USED = 48/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP (Felt like CRAP!)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I won a competition - see below...
2. I managed a day 27 without choc!
3. I am staying positive :D

Long day at work.... feeling a bit stressed... not sure why... Missed the gym as feeling really crappy and left work late...

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks without chocolate.. as of Friday I will start having it again.. yipeeeeee :D the plan is to have yogurt for lunch and choc after tea.. aiming to have only one chocolate item (which may be two fingers of twirl for example) or sweet item per day (no inc. the yogurt haha)... except maybe on weekend :D

I joined the new gym in December ... but in January our local radio station advertised a competition - New Year, New You - About | CFM Radio - The Best Mix of Music

Win a year's gym membership ... and weighing etc..... well I only blooming won.... I did something similar once before - it didn't go too well... they wanted me to do Atkins and the gym wasn't open everyday and wasn't open very late...

I really want to do it... but I don't know how I will feel if they want to publish my weight... It is also rubbish that I have already paid for my membership - I have emailed the gym boss and the Promotions guy from the radio station... just hope they put my mind at rest... I don't know if I can balance the competition, the gym, personal trainer, walking to work and the new job... will feel better when I know more lol - feel better for just writing it down lol

xx

Hellllooo

Well I have had a fair bit of choc today.. but got it out of my system... back to one item a day :D

I was out for a curry with the new work people... was nice but not a good plan before wi... I put on 2lb... bit gutted.. but nothing I can do now but start a new week... and on the plus side I measured myself and since last week have lost:
Waist - lost 2"
Hips - lost 3"
Bust - lost 2"
Arm - lost 0.5"

So I am pleased with that... onwards and downwards :D

I am away this weekend so wont be posting that often and may not get diaries on here but will be tracking :D xx

Re: Comp

The gym boss has agreed to add the year free at the end of my membership and I basically just have to update them as to weight and inch loss so they can update the website. So am pleased... someone will be keeping an eye on me .. and then I will be doing my PT and exercise :D woop! xx

Well done on the competition win, I think it really helps having other people to 'account' to, definitely keeps the motivation going. Sure you'll have that 2lbs off next week.

I reached my 10% this week and lost 6lbs. Reading your posts gave me a shove in the right direction to join the gym, so thank you. Downwards we go :)

Helllllloooo my darlings!!

I am so pleased you are still checking in.. I hope you are all still subscribed... I have been keeping a list of things I need to tell you .... If I am honest I find that when I haven't been on here for a few days I put it off... the thought of all the pages and pages of reading stresses me out... I will pop into all your diaries but may only read the last few pages :D So here are my things to tell you all:

1. Thursday 16th - The last time I was at a PT session he said something that hit home...."you train so hard... so how did this happen" - how did it happen? How did I let myself get to this? What was I playing at??? Unfortunately this comment didn't tip me over the edge... (the turning point will come)

2. Friday 17th - I went out for tapas with my aunt and uncle... and I tried prawns for the first time (granted they were bread crumbed but still a massive deal for me!) and I tried cold stuffed peppers... prefer the hot breaded ones....but was soooo proud to have tried.

3. Last week I was questioning trying something new... I love the "new plan" feeling and thought that that was what I needed.. I considered biggest loser or calorie counting.. But still didn't start.... it was my last week at work and I was working late, no time for gym so I basically took another week off plan...

4. I finished my job on Friday... I start the new job a week on Monday... I am nervous that they will expect too much but am looking forward to walking to and maybe home from work... have got my pedometer set up and ready.... I am going to go to gym after work too :D

5. Saturday 18th - I went shopping in town, Matalan and Asda :D I spent a fair few pennies... bought loads of lovely new outfits for work... two dresses and new trousers and tops ... oooooo and got into a size 24 trousers :D so pleased (disappointed that it isn't lower but pleased)....and I bought two kettlebells and a heart rate monitor too :D was a nice little trip!!!

6. Then last week I got really down... trying on outfits for my leaving do... I felt disgusting.... I cried in a heap of clothes... and then on the leaving do night... I felt fat and horrible... all the others looked gorgeous and slim... I can't wait to be able to fit into skinny jeans... in fact I can't wait to just buy some jeans!!! I hate myself in trousers... I am so looking forward to nice tops and trousers :D .. unfortunately that still wasn't rock bottom....

7. I put on 2lb this week.. so I am now 2 stone 7lb down...

8. My mum told me this weekend that they are looking at moving house.... feel crap... don't want to move... especially not from this house... I hate moving... but I know my opinion doesn't matter! I will see what they decide.... I am saving up pennies.. but if I start the PGCE in Sept I wont be able to move out for a good few years... Don't like that I am not a grown up yet hehe... but I will get there :D

9. I applied for student finance today... and am doing work experience in a school this week.... I really think that I will end up doing the PGCE this year... so excited.. but will give the new job a real go and see how it is :D

10. ROCK BOTTOM - I have done NOTHING but pig out for weeks... I have been horrendous in fact for months.. I had like 2 good weeks in January but really I have been horrendous since last summer when I went to the festival... I read my ww mag and got teary... and I even thought about how I want to look for my friends wedding.. and none of this was working.... then I forced myself to go to the gym.. first time in a week.. and during the class we had to do burpees.. the trainer knew I would struggle and basically suggested I just effectively do "get ups" from lying face down.. well I have never felt so humiliated.. it is not a pleasant sight seeing a fat lass jumping up and down... I walked out of the class and cried in the toilets.. I felt like utter crap.. I looked in the mirror and felt disgusting.... SO ROCK BOTTOM!!!

NOW FOR THE PLAN!!!!!!

1. No chocolate, cake, sweets, puddings or crisps...
2. I am going to have 3 meals a day and muller light after lunch/dinner (any flavour - i.e. can have choc/ pudding stuff in it but not actual choc or pud)
3. I am going to try to introduce veg with tea and a smoothie... will increase this slowly but aim is at least one of each every day...
4. I am going to walk to work every day... and maybe back... and I am going to go to the gym every week day (work depending)
5. I am going to stick with ww... and use mainly dailies and save weeklies for a weekend... where I may allow myself a treat (of the restricted items) or have booze ... and will use some weeklies for meals out...
6. March Challenge - I aim to lose 7lbs
7. Easter Challenge - I am to lose 1 stone by Easter
8. Bikini Challenge (by the wedding - 4th August) - Aim to be 14 stone (need to lose 3 stone 12)
9. Will get back to the C25k - Gonna repeat one or two of week 3 and then start week 4 :D

So this is the plan... I wont punish myself too much if I miss a gym session or go astray but I will follow the plan... no treat nights either!

Well there we go... I am back... will get back to posting diary ... may not be able to get online every day but will do what I can...

Love to all xxxxx

Hey all :D

...well it was going so well.. I was restraining myself and no pudding after nandos.. but then I got persuaded to drink... oh dear!!! so all my weeklies went and a good few more!! But I still feel in control... walked to town today and went to gym.. gonna walk to work all week too - I will be slim :D

Going bridesmaid dress shopping in April... better get on with it!!! :D xxx

Hi

Is anyone there?

I lost 3lb this week :D x

Well done, Carly - for staying on track when there's house moving afoot! I like your inch tracking.

You'll be catching up with me soon in the 30s for BMIs!

Ali

Thanks hun :D

Had another busy week at work :D

I lost 3lbs this week :D woop! xx

Fantastic - and good luck for next week.

Ali

Please give me a slap!! I want to feel pretty and wear a bridesmaid dress in a normal size... I'm
Exercising all the time but then snacking too :( so angry at myself... Feel like tears :( x

Carly,

I certainly will not slap you. You don't need that abuse.

Be kind to yourself and acknowledge how well you have done. look at the inches and lbs you have shed. And then love yourself ...with a serious pampering session.

If lots of exercise is resulting in lots of snacking, then consider if the outputs of exercise are worth the inputs of snacking. Maybe change your exercise plan to something that will support you. Others are wiser at this than me - I am certain that if what you are doing now isn't working, then revert to what you did before or test out something new.

You've done brilliantly - and will be successful. I applaud you for your strength and wish you peace and comfort in the next stage of yr weight loss journey. You have the strength and can vary your plan so you will soon be in control again.

Ali

Thanks very much darling :) I need to stop the pointless snacking! Lol I will figure it out x

I stood on a plug today... (lol - what a div!)

My poor foot is so sore :( kinda ruined my walking to work plans coz all I can do is hobble... Still managed to earn 5AP from walking at work and did an hours body pump class too!! Cx

hey Carly you sound so hard on yourself! youve lost an amazing amount of weight already and youve lost a staggering 8 inches off your hips alone! and 9 inches off your waist :O seriously ive lost like a stone! in about 5 months haha im gone down 2 dress sizes in a year which im proud of but youve done so well too, i know what you mean though i still look in the mirror like omg im huge ive got ages to go! but you need to remind yourself of how well youve already done, and i do too. and those people been nasty or chirping at you are the ones that need a slap! seriously youve lost 41 pounds already thats like 41 bags of sugar! imagine that in a trolley and how heavy it would be to pick up, but youve not carrying that anymore! you must feel so much more healthy! and i hate eating veg n fruit lol but smoothies are better than nothing! its still vitamins and stuff your body needs, tell those idiots to shut up! lol

Thanks so much darling :) I need to get smoothies back into my diet :) I will do better on the food ... Will cut back snacks. I'm loving the exercise :D need to get myself sorted hehe

But yea I have done well... Just taken a year lol... Got 20 weeks till wedding! X

oooh that looks sore. Take care and get better soon.

Ali

Back